Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189849 times)
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:45:19 AM

NEW pool For Vietnamese's :

http://panda.thomo.vn/

No Fees!

ATTENTION PANDA POOL NOT PND

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
feomat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:59:21 AM

one thing I do notice from monitoring both panda threads is that no one from the PANDA thread is here at PND talking crap about your coin, but there is a TON of people from this thread trolling that one.  that says a lot ....  

They have nothing bad to say about our coin because everything we are doing here is in order and honest. Nobody in our dev team can fuck the miners over. On the other hand there is many reasons why people should avoid their coin. Notice how instead of actually responding to legitimate concerns they just say "go away u stupid, we maek profit from some how".

If you say it enough times it becomes true right? sigh...  I can offer one alternative, this coin was created to disrupt PANDA, it stole its logo which is an easy way to gauge how serious it is, its followers care less about the success of the coin than to fuck over PANDA, and it probably wont get into an exchange to save its life.  It is basically wasting everybodys time.

I'm not a wolong shill, nor do I follow him.  The only reason I have an opinion is due to the way you guys are acting.  Whatever you may think of wolong, from what I've read, he gets things done.  Currently PANDA is the most profitable coin to mine, which is why iim mining it.  You guys are trying to messing up a good thing for hateful spiteful reasons.

This is a sad coin.

Implying a scamcoin only created to get rich fast by exploiting the cryptocommunity was a good thing.

But, hey there are alot of criminals, that "get things done". Does that mean we have to follow their path? Hey lets all follow assholes and criminals THEY GET THINGS DONE! Lets all start business with cocaine! It's the most profitable goods to trade and hey, these cocaine guys GET THINGS DONE!

This guy makes a lot of sense. Wow so reason.
+1
so true

Maurizio

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:18:06 AM

Let us PND grow and Support.
Dont be confused cause we are not on an exchange yet.
ANY Coin can pay 0.25BTC and hit Cryptorush.
See RAPID and FRY Coin what happend after 24h hitting the exchange. All miners dumped and the support for this coins is almost ZERO one week after the coins were born.
Mine, Hold and spread the story of David against Goliath   Shocked

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JKBtCn

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:34:07 AM

to fix this issue.

- go to installation folder where you extract pandacoin-qt to
- open pandacoin.conf
- add all the nodes in the thread above
- save, and close it

now go to explorer
- search %Appdata%
- open folder: roamining > PandaCoin
- copy pandacoin.conf from pandacoin-qt folder, to PandaCoin folder

restart pandacoin-qt

it should sync within minutes.

this takes a few minutes to fix.  ask if you have questions Smiley

this is for windows wallet, anyone has a fix for sync for the osx wallet?

I dont think the devs give a shit about us who have no wallet! I cant get windows or macox synced!

I'm going back to PANDA! Much more profit anyway...

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
KungLaos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:02:18 AM

This coin has enormous potential in the chinese market, a good algo, and is not a premined scam coin like the other panda, with billions premined and promoted by a well know scam artist in the crypto community. I LOVE IT
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:04:31 AM

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Cryptsy_Add_pandacoin_no_your_exchange_Trade_on_cryptsy_People_can_make_money/
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:08:01 AM

Vote i am sure they list PND
JKBtCn

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:10:54 AM

to fix this issue.

- open pandacoin.conf
- save, and close it

now go to explorer
- search %Appdata%

restart pandacoin-qt

I dont think the devs give a shit about us who have no wallet! I cant get windows or macox synced!

NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
KungLaos

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:12:52 AM

to fix this issue.

- open pandacoin.conf
- save, and close it

now go to explorer
- search %Appdata%

restart pandacoin-qt

Why do you keep spamming the same shit ? Wallet is perfectly fine, all the issues are resolved and it synchronize fast. Are you a scammer ?
melodiem

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:25:50 AM

Umm... I dont know whose a scammer or not...

I know I am not one and Ive given up trying to get the wallet to synch after 5 hours on here and asking in the chatroom (IRC) so just maybe there really is a problem with the wallet?? I figure I will just watch and wait until the problem is fixed. Too many people complaining for it to be bunkum.

I am on windows 8 ...does the OS make any difference?

Maurizio

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:26:33 AM

This coin has enormous potential in the chinese market, a good algo, and is not a premined scam coin like the other panda, with billions premined and promoted by a well know scam artist in the crypto community. I LOVE IT

Then spread the word in the chinese community and bring some MH over to PND

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Caze

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:33:46 AM

I know I am not one and Ive given up trying to get the wallet to synch after 5 hours on here and asking in the chatroom (IRC) so just maybe there really is a problem with the wallet?? I figure I will just watch and wait until the problem is fixed. Too many people complaining for it to be bunkum.

I'm on Windows 8.1 and have no problems syncing. I only have

addnode=178.32.175.227

added to my pandacoin.conf file. I don't know if it makes any difference but I have the pandacoin.conf file both in the wallet folder and in C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\PandaCoin.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:34:27 AM

Vertcoin algorytm is better no Asics just few GPU farms so far...
In other hand if i were Wolong i would buy PND and make super dumps Cheesy in ravenge for fun.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
KungLaos

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:36:35 AM

just create a new file with notepad, and add the nodes that were provided before in your file.

Save as pandacoin.conf

add pandacoin.conf in your USER/APPDATA/Roaming/pandacoin folder as well as your pandacoin wallet folder

start pandacoin wallet

profit
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:41:37 AM

one thing I do notice from monitoring both panda threads is that no one from the PANDA thread is here at PND talking crap about your coin, but there is a TON of people from this thread trolling that one.  that says a lot ....  

Lol dude, did you miss:

FAILED COIN FROM THE START. WOLONG IS A RESPECTED NAME FOR THE CHINESE COMMUNITY. WOLONG IS AN ALTERNATE NICKNAME FOR ZHUGELIANG AND WOLONG NATURE RESERVE, CHINA'S ONLY PANDA RESERVE. THIS COIN IS DOOMED TO BE FAILURE. I HAVE SPREADED IT THROUGHOUT CHINA AND HAVE ENSURE THAT YOU AIN'T GETTING ANY HASHRATE, IN WOLONG WE TRUST, DUMB FUCKS 4CHAN, BUNCH OF NOOBS WHO CAN'T DO SHIT. WITHOUT CHINESE, BITCOIN WILL NOT TRADE THAT HIGH NOW, WITHOUT CHINESE, YOU AIN'T GETTING YOUR THINGS CHEAP. CHINESE ROCKS AND CHINESE KICKASSES. I AM CHINESE.

That Wolong guy has a screw loose something fierce.  Why do you think everything's calling attention to the blatancy summiness of his 3 billion premine and ridiculous IPO bullshit?  It's because we don't want to see you guys actually put cash money into this and lose out when he decides he's had enough and takes everyone for what they're worth. 
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:42:32 AM

Support from fans in China

More to come!

Now they need photoshop  Grin

absolutely there are two different panda coins , whitch one do you support??  i was extremely confused by these two coins!!!

There is one coin that is the most profitable coin to mine in the crypto scene right now, created and managed by wolong.  Whatever your opinion of him is, he is a proven rainmaker with a stake on the success of his coin.  Then there are the copycat coins whose entire purpose to exist is to confuse people who are trying to buy/mine PANDA because they have issues with the PANDA IPO, and are basically wasting everyone's time and money.  You choose.

The real PANDA is Scrypt Adaptive-N based.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0
whatever,thanks your answer, i will think about it

melodiem

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:46:45 AM

addnode=178.32.175.227

added to my pandacoin.conf file. I don't know if it makes any difference but I have the pandacoin.conf file both in the wallet folder and in C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\PandaCoin.

just create a new file with notepad, and add the nodes that were provided before in your file.

Save as pandacoin.conf

add pandacoin.conf in your USER/APPDATA/Roaming/pandacoin folder as well as your pandacoin wallet folder

start pandacoin wallet

profit

Thank you, yes, I have tried all of the above, tried with all the nodes, tried with just one at a time, tried through proxy (both 4 and 5) and even disabled firewalls and anti-virus at one point. I am not rubbishing the wallet or anything else, just that there really is something not right with it (for me) and I dont have more time to waste on something so frustrating (I am a writer not a miner or investor so was just installing it to be able to write a more informed article)

Thanks anyway, but I really have given up a few hours ago now. Was just suggesting the other guys troubles might be legit because I have the same experience.

*edited sorry

JKBtCn

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:51:12 AM

addnode=178.32.175.227

Save as pandacoin.conf

start pandacoin wallet

profit

Thank you, yes, I have tried all of the above, tried with all the nodes, tried with just one at a time, tried through proxy (both 4 and 5) and even disabled firewalls and anti-virus at one point. I am not rubbishing the wallet or anything else, just that there really is something not right with it (for me) and I dont have more time to waste on something so frustrating (I am a writer not a miner or investor so was just installing it to be able to write a more informed article)

Thanks anyway, but I really have given up a few hours ago now. Was just suggesting the other guys troubles might be legit because I have the same experience.

*edited sorry

Why would I bullshit this! I have 13 million coins stuck on pools from the launch and I have no where to send them!

Hope this pandashit gets on an exchange soon so I can dump it without needing a wallet!

Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:51:23 AM

Support from fans in China

More to come!

Now they need photoshop  Grin

absolutely there are two different panda coins , whitch one do you support??  i was extremely confused by these two coins!!!

There is one coin that is the most profitable coin to mine in the crypto scene right now, created and managed by wolong.  Whatever your opinion of him is, he is a proven rainmaker with a stake on the success of his coin.  Then there are the copycat coins whose entire purpose to exist is to confuse people who are trying to buy/mine PANDA because they have issues with the PANDA IPO, and are basically wasting everyone's time and money.  You choose.

The real PANDA is Scrypt Adaptive-N based.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.0

Jesus dude, could you ride his dick any harder?  The only thing he's done right is sucker a bunch of people into giving him their BTC promising them HUEG profits while subtly dicking them over at every turn.  You think I'd trust a coin run by a guy that's run off with 1MIL DOGE and charged an entry fee into his IRC room CREATED ENTIRELY TO MANIPULATE MARKETS FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN?

How many times do you need to get burned before you learn what he's up to, I mean, jesus christ all he goes on about is PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT INVESTORS PLS GIB ME MONEY.  This show isn't going to last forever, and what he decides he can't take it any further then whatever is left of his premine is gonna get dumped onto the market while he exits to let the phony "community" he's trying to pretend he has support a price he's propped up on smoke and mirrors.  It's a literal joke, and the whole cabal is gonna come to an end soon enough, and a lot of people are gonna be left holding the bag of an entirely worthless coin.

Fucking rainmaker, don't make me laugh.

Anyone that "invests" anything but their hash rate in that garbage gets what they deserve.
eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

Vertcoin algorytm is better no Asics just few GPU farms so far...
In other hand if i were Wolong i would buy PND and make super dumps Cheesy in ravenge for fun.

Well, allegedly, that would be par for the course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: