Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally I am Victim Now! Myetherwallet got Hacked  (Read 2493 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

I think this should be serve as a lesson that we should not trust all investment or electronic wallet easily
because there are some few of these are weak interms of its securities for your investment.
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I have no words to describe this terrible situation.  Really very upset news it was & I feel sorry for you. After hearing your issue I'm also feeling helpless. Any time it may be happened with me Cry Cry Is there any solutions to safe our MEW against this horrible experienced?
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry
I'm really sorry about what happened to you mate. This serves a lesson for us to keep our wallet safe and used an extreme measure to protect it. Or else we could lost our funds. That's why I'm not using my private key to access my Mew wallet. I always used Json file and a password because it's much safer. I have bookmark MyEtherWallet site to avoid from fishing sites.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

So sorry to know that. Some people may also experience that bad thing so far. It can be one of the lessons for us to be more and more careful in keeping our MyEtherWallet. The hackers are everywhere and we must be smarter than them. But I also feel curious how to avoid it. Can anyone tell me about this?
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

I have only yesterday at the companion stole every one of the tokens and Ethereum wallet. Maybe when some place has uncovered your private key, yet in the most recent days regularly there are reports of hacking MEW. I have a Ledger and I'm not extremely stressed, but rather the circumstance is disturbing.
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

It is extremely dismal to think about your misfortune... I am sorry to learn that you won't recover that cash now yet you can gain it back. Additionally please utilize equipment wallet to keep your coins.
I figure they may have your json record on your Gmail and when you change your secret word they hacked your watchword as well.may be by doing this they hacked your wallet.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

That's so sad! Poor you! I hear my stories about hackers. My ether wallet is the common wallet. It can be hacked easily. Now i use metamask when i need my wallet. Sometimes i use the block-chain wallet. It support ECR-20 tokens and look harder to be hacked.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

It's a terrible situation happens into your coins maybe you have mistaken already and making account in phishing site that is why it easily got hacked your wallet address. Better to transfer your coins in metamask or else store in ledger which is safe to used in storing all your accounts and coins.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

it's just a nightmare and a terrible situation, I am very sorry for you and the most insulting that now you will not return and will not find anything. The amount is large and of course it is very painful. Sympathize...
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Sorry to hear that mate. Don't let it destroy your motivation. Crypto offers new chances. However, next time I would kindly like to suggest you to buy a Hardware Wallet. Nowadays it's very risky to use Private Key when logging into your wallets. There are many ways the hackers can get your private keys such as DNS Phishing. Using hardware wallets is safer though not 100 percent safe.

vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

I'm really really sorry! I don't even know how to survive such a situation just pokes the way and kills with the root all motivation for further work. I wish you to find the strength to get back on your feet again!

For the past few days, many wallets have been robbed, scammers carefully planned their actions sometime in the past, and now they have already on their wallet 200.000$ of coinage stolen and purging purses are still going on! Be carefull! Take measures to protect your money.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

Sorry for the incident. It could happen to anyone however, I have never been a fan of MEW. Once I discovered it flaws, I moved my assets out and have never looked back. Wallets such as enjin, trust wallet, eidoo and Imtoken are better wallets in my humble opinion. You should consider some of those. 
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

I am sorry for that and hopefully it will not happen again in the future, I want it to be for you or for me.

Maybe your e-mail must change the password using the word "symbol" and use Google Authy to open the e-mail.
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

It hurts to actually lose your money.For such purposes, you need to keep a separate computer with all wallets.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

It's a pity of course, hold on to luck someday come. I also broke the post last year and then changed all the passwords of exchanges in which I was registered. On this hack I lost about 10 coins, although they almost did not stand on yet it was sad. Yes, I admit that I made a mistake and did not include 2fa authentication. Sometimes it is better to go with a metamask, as sometimes it stitches from phishing sites. In the end, you need to be very careful and sometimes include an antivirus.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

I do not want to be in your place, buddy. present your feelings now. After such cases most people do not want to communicate with the world of crypto-currency, but we learn from mistakes and we must move on
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

Indeed, a bummer to hear that scammers have managed to get access to your wallet and get away with your funds. This is one of the many reminders to other people that if you are holding a hefty amount of money in crypto, dont hesitate to purchase a hard-wallet or you could be the next victim.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

This is sad information, condolences, but I think you need to continue to conquer the world of crypto!
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

I think this should be serve as a lesson that we should not trust all investment or electronic wallet easily
because there are some few of these are weak interms of its securities for your investment.

Nothing can be trusted when it comes to electronic money and electronic wallets. Any electronics can be hacked. More recently, there has been a hack of a number of addresses using MEW, it is still not clear how this happened.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Buddy, sympathize with you, when hackers follow you, you need to be careful. Otherwise, the money you earned hard will be stolen. Sometimes you click on a link or browse other unknown pages. Steal your information. So you need to be careful. Protect your property.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: