Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4671 times)
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

The business is very good and if you actually do well in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool.

Thank you for the support. Please join our .Telegram. for project updates.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

Greetings, all.
You need to append token details to let participants to get in the plan.

Thanks for your support. We have got a lot interest from institutional investors so we are picking the best investors who can bring most resources to the future development of the project. Once the private sale completes, we will release our plan for community sale.

Please join our .Telegram. for updates on Bounty and Community Sale!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

hard cap how much you count?

We have a soft cap of 6 million dollars and hard cap of 14 million dollars.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

The idea is very good and if you truly do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be interesting!

Thank you for your support!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:33 AM

A really promising project, especially a possibility of such a large price cuts. It will be interesting to see the final product.

Thanks for your support!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

Hi there! Could please someone tell me, has the hard cap reached yet? I can't find any information about it on the website Sad

The hard cap is not reached yet.  We are making sure to give the community an opportunity to participant in our project.  After all, community is one of the three most valuable part of ApolloX.  We are getting a lot interest from institutional investors so we are picking the best investors who can bring most resources to the future development of the project. Once the private sale completes, we will release our plan for community sale.

faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

Expect many investor support your plan when ICO will begin.
Rational project, absorbing project, flawless idea.

Thanks for your support!
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

I've met many similar projects. Tell me what is the peculiarity of yours? Do you think that users are ready to start using your innovative product? The idea is certainly very interesting, I will follow the implementation.

ApolloX is the first (and only) project rights now that plans to build decentralized marketplace with 1 million existing users and a top level global technology and operation team. You may have see may projects mentioning e-commerce. But they don't have any of our advantages below.

- ApolloX Protocol covers the whole lifecycle of online marketplace, including advertisement, payment, review, and arbitration. Others only solve one of them.
The ability to power the whole lifecycle and form a closed-circle ecosystem is crucial. A decentralized solution should not reply on any centralized company to work. Can anyone image bitcoin requiring a bank to make transfers? That simply kills the idea.

-ApolloX Team are experts in blockchain technologies and global e-commerce
Our team members are from top universities and companies, including MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, Google, Newell-Rubbermaid, etc.  Our e-commerce operation team have successfully built a platform from 0 to 1 million users and 15 million dollar GMV within 2 years.

ApolloX Project already gets lots of support of brands and sellers
Talk is easy, doing is hard. We are already building an ApolloX Alpha Brands group which 200 more vendors have expressed their interests in joining us together for the decentralized e-commerce revolution. We are expecting more than 1000 shops when we launch our beta.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

Previously I also participated in a project named apollo. What's so special about this project?

ApolloX Protocol is not related to any other projects with apollo in their names. In fact, our funding team have used the Apollo name since 2 years ago and we now name it ApolloX because we strong believe that we are exploring and making the future of e-commerce.

As for what set us apart from other projects in e-commerce, we have 3 major advantages
- ApolloX Protocol covers the whole lifecycle of online marketplace, including advertisement, payment, review, and arbitration. Others only solve one of them.
The ability to power the whole lifecycle and form a closed-circle ecosystem is crucial. A decentralized solution should not reply on any centralized company to work. Can anyone image bitcoin requiring a bank to make transfers? That simply kills the idea.

-ApolloX Team are experts in blockchain technologies and global e-commerce
Our team members are from top universities and companies, including MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, Google, Newell-Rubbermaid, etc.  Our e-commerce operation team have successfully built a platform from 0 to 1 million users and 15 million dollar GMV within 2 years.

ApolloX Project already gets lots of support of brands and sellers
Talk is easy, doing is hard. We are already building an ApolloX Alpha Brands group which 200 more vendors have expressed their interests in joining us together for the decentralized e-commerce revolution. We are expecting more than 1000 shops when we launch our beta.

faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

It is the most democratic platform for ecommerce. Finally, someone offers really useful features for users because I think this democratic approach will help in development of the market and business.
What are you talking about? What democratic approach do you mean? I like this project because it gives a nice start for beginning business but I am not sure about everything else.
I think you do not understand what I mean because you haven’t read all needed information. Appolox will have a special organization structure. With this organizational structure, ApolloX is not managed by managers but by all the users on it.
Ok. It looks very intriguing. I think you are right and I need to check more information about the project.  How this feature is supposed to be provided? This task is really hard.
Developers have enough knowledge to be able to do it. Apollox is based on guidelines of blockchain and decentralization. Users will be motivated by the value of tokens because it is the main value of the platform.
Ok. I like it now even more but I am hesitating that users of the platform will be able to make common decisions. I need to know more details.
As I said you can find it in the white paper. The paragraph 4.4, 19th page. Here is the link. http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf
There are many democratically ruled platforms that are very successful

I agree that it is the best feature for users but I can’t understand the developers’ position. Thank you for help. I guess I will make a small research to make a correct conclusion about this project.

Thanks for both of your support to ApolloX project. I want to say you are both correct.
- We are providing an easy-to-use and low cost platform for all brands and sellers, small and large. They will have a better experience and save money by trading on us compared to Amazon.
- The governance part is to make sure ApolloX protocol is going to be always on the community side. Remember when Amazon first came out 20 years ago, they did have low pricing. It's after the dominance of market, they started to raised their fees and abandoned their community. ApolloX, on the other hand, will never abandon our community because we give the governance rights to our community instead of Wall Street.

BTW, the project name is ApolloX not AppoloX. So many people spelled it wrong. Apollo is the name of God of Sun on Mount Olympus. It's also the name of the spaceflight program bringing human to the moon! That's why we so love it!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

It looks very cool, at the moment there is no example of implementation or implication of this product in the working environment of any commercial organization?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

It looks very cool, at the moment there is no example of implementation or implication of this product in the working environment of any commercial organization?
I think not, because this is a pretty strong argument for investors, a portfolio for the project. It is very important to have such profiles in the portfolio in the near future
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

I think not, because this is a pretty strong argument for investors, a portfolio for the project. It is very important to have such profiles in the portfolio in the near future
Yes, it would attract investors very much and would create a buzz around the project. Now we can see only beautiful pictures and ideas
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

look at the site, at the very bottom there is a section of partners. I do not quite understand, but it seems to me that these services have already decided on the implementation of the decentralized algorithm
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

look at the site, at the very bottom there is a section of partners. I do not quite understand, but it seems to me that these services have already decided on the implementation of the decentralized algorithm
I think it's just the resources that were mentioned, or an article about this project. The title of the section is AS SEEN IN.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

I think it's just the resources that were mentioned, or an article about this project. The title of the section is AS SEEN IN.
Why not? The listed resources are not information, but, on the contrary, trading platforms
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Why not? The listed resources are not information, but, on the contrary, trading platforms
However, on the pages indicated on the project site, there is no mention that they are implemented on the basis of the Apollo project algorithms!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

However, on the pages indicated on the project site, there is no mention that they are implemented on the basis of the Apollo project algorithms!
I think that these projects should not indicate information about which algorithms are used, it is more necessary for Apollo himself
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

This project will definitely multiply its success, as it is based on technologies that are the embodiment of the future of the electronic world
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

This project will definitely multiply its success, as it is based on technologies that are the embodiment of the future of the electronic world
I agree! The next step in the development of any network business or organization is decentralization in everything. There is no need for higher rental costs and other extra costs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: