Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:40:50 AM

Apollox seems to me a very strong project. Developers want to create an incredible platform for ecommerce. I guess it will be great place for development of small business. I hope it will meet my expectations.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:45:36 AM

Apollox seems to me a very strong project. Developers want to create an incredible platform for ecommerce. I guess it will be great place for development of small business. I hope it will meet my expectations.
Why do you think so? Apollox has great goals but I don’t understand how it is supposed to achieve it. There are many successful platforms for ecommerce.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

Why do you think so? Apollox has great goals but I don’t understand how it is supposed to achieve it. There are many successful platforms for ecommerce.
Maybe there are some but still they can’t fulfill all users’ requests. Beginning vendors can’t be able to spend too much because they only have the seed capital. For example, Amazon requires a 15% fee for any product. It means that the producer needs to raise the price.
a1471989

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

Maybe there are some but still they can’t fulfill all users’ requests. Beginning vendors can’t be able to spend too much because they only have the seed capital. For example, Amazon requires a 15% fee for any product. It means that the producer needs to raise the price.
So, do you think that this platform will be able to solve these problems. I don’t want to say that it is unreal but it is really hard. How developers want to have profits?
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:03:22 AM

So, do you think that this platform will be able to solve these problems. I don’t want to say that it is unreal but it is really hard. How developers want to have profits?
Well, platform won’t become a middleman between vendors and consumers. It wants to create a unique market place. I don’t know how exactly they want to make profits but I know that team will have 15% from the total token pool.
a1471989

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

Well, platform won’t become a middleman between vendors and consumers. It wants to create a unique market place. I don’t know how exactly they want to make profits but I know that team will have 15% from the total token pool.
I hope it will be enough for them. These guys deserve to be appreciated. Can you tell me more about the token distribution? Someone said that there is something interesting.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

I hope it will be enough for them. These guys deserve to be appreciated. Can you tell me more about the token distribution? Someone said that there is something interesting.
I don’t know if it is interesting but here you are. Token sale- 35%, team- 15%, marketing- 10%, apollobox- 5%, advisors and partners – 7%, reserved(end-users)- 28%.
a1471989

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

I don’t know if it is interesting but here you are. Token sale- 35%, team- 15%, marketing- 10%, apollobox- 5%, advisors and partners – 7%, reserved(end-users)- 28%.
Thank you for this useful information. It is really interesting. I wonder what will happen next. I will follow this project because I am really interested how it will be accepted by the community.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

Thank you for this useful information. It is really interesting. I wonder what will happen next. I will follow this project because I am really interested how it will be accepted by the community.
Well, I think Apollox will surprise is. I hope the token sale will be very soon. I am interested in this platform too and I probably invest my money in it.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

I like this flawless idea but I still wonders when will be started token sale. Does anybody know when developers will update this information? I really want to know about it.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Never before have I seen a protocol that would be called the Arbitration Protocol. I read about it in the white paper of the project, but I still have questions. Can you answer them?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Never before have I seen a protocol that would be called the Arbitration Protocol. I read about it in the white paper of the project, but I still have questions. Can you answer them?
Yes, of course, you can ask your questions now! I did not particularly read the contents of each specific protocol and it will take me a while to read its description
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Yes, of course, you can ask your questions now! I did not particularly read the contents of each specific protocol and it will take me a while to read its description
Good! Tell me please, who deals with the regulation of contentious issues? I only saw the part where the parties should present their arguments for the dispute, but who is engaged in resolving conflict situations?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Good! Tell me please, who deals with the regulation of contentious issues? I only saw the part where the parties should present their arguments for the dispute, but who is engaged in resolving conflict situations?
In this project there is no specific person who is responsible for resolving disputes, as this is a decentralized platform. In the protocol there is a detailed description of this mechanism
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

In this project, dispute resolution can take place in 3 stages, with each stage increasing the number of intermediaries who also participate, voting for one side or the other
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

In this project, dispute resolution can take place in 3 stages, with each stage increasing the number of intermediaries who also participate, voting for one side or the other
Well, what if the dispute is not resolved in three stages? Are there solutions for critical situations like the one I described now?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Well, what if the dispute is not resolved in three stages? Are there solutions for critical situations like the one I described now?
This can not be, since people taking part in the dispute are selected absolutely randomly, while there is a rating system that does not allow participants to vote for someone specifically
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

It's good that such system exists! Self-regulation of the community is the path that every project should choose, including large trading platforms
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

This can not be, since people taking part in the dispute are selected absolutely randomly, while there is a rating system that does not allow participants to vote for someone specifically
The rating is based on the track record and activity of a specific network user, right?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

The rating is based on the track record and activity of a specific network user, right?
Everything is correct. Moreover, users have an incentive to be a mediator all the time. This allows a sufficient number of intermediaries to handle a large number of cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: