Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4661 times)
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

ApolloX probably will be one of a great project because they could keep security for their client, hopefully a lot of that support their projects

Thanks for your support! Please join our .Telegram.  for updates!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:56 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 01:13:51 AM by faultunfmuzzled8

Will any countries be restricted during the token sale?

Unfortunately, US and China citizens won’t be able to participant in the public sale. We will keep the community updated if this restriction is going to change. If you are an accredited investor, you may be able to participate in our private sale so please contact us through contact@apollox.network

Will the bounty require KYC?
We will not require KYC for participating in bounty.  
lulu0828

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

How much volume do you expect on the platform?
lulu0828

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Have you made any contacts with exchanges?
We understand the benefits for our community of listing on exchanges and our team have a plan. Unfortunately we cannot publicly talk about exchanges at this time. We will make announcement when it’s the right time.

pilipalax2

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

Interesting idea! Will consumers be allowed to use any type of currency for purchasing or just your own tokens?

Hello! Customers can use fiat currency or APXT to make purchases on the ApolloX network. We also have plans to support other popular crypto currency like bitcoin and etherium.

Why allow fiat? Does it help with token price?
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

Have you made any contacts with exchanges?
We understand the benefits for our community of listing on exchanges and our team have a plan. Unfortunately we cannot publicly talk about exchanges at this time. We will make announcement when it’s the right time.

Sorry we cannot publicly talk about exchange related issues. The volume will be driven from the growth of our community and our project.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Great News! ApolloX project is featured by BitcoinExchangeGuide in its article

How ApolloX Can Change E-Commerce with Blockchain Technology

Click on the image above to learn more about how ApolloX fixes existing e-commerce business model with blockchain.

guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

And why this project providing e-commerce services should be interesting to me as a consumer of services? I try to understand all the advantages of this for myself.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

And why this project providing e-commerce services should be interesting to me as a consumer of services? I try to understand all the advantages of this for myself.
Do you consider yourself as the ultimate consumer or as a partner who wants to cooperate with this? This is an important question
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

Do you consider yourself as the ultimate consumer or as a partner who wants to cooperate with this? This is an important question
Is there any difference, I just want to understand what exactly are the advantages of this platform and decide for myself whether to pay attention to it.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

Interesting idea! Will consumers be allowed to use any type of currency for purchasing or just your own tokens?

Hello! Customers can use fiat currency or APXT to make purchases on the ApolloX network. We also have plans to support other popular crypto currency like bitcoin and etherium.

Why allow fiat? Does it help with token price?
ApolloX is designed to bring the best user experience possible to customers. And supporting both fiat and cryptocurrency will be the best experience possible today. There are other marketplace projects that limit users payment to their own tokens for the purpose of making their token valuable out of air. We think it’s an inefficient approach and not good for the community growth in the long turn. So we design our token economic to not rely on this approach, as a result, our users are free to pay with whatever currencies they have.
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Is there any difference, I just want to understand what exactly are the advantages of this platform and decide for myself whether to pay attention to it.
If you ask questions, then you have already paid your attention to this Smiley
The key features are the use of the decentralized method.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Well, suppose it's good. And what exactly is good in this. So why does decentralization give me certain advantages that I can not get using traditional methods?
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Well, suppose it's good. And what exactly is good in this. So why does decentralization give me certain advantages that I can not get using traditional methods?
Well, as the project team says, the key factor is the organizational structure of this. The traditional method is of interest only for the campaigns themselves, as a service provider. That is, these methods have clear boundaries.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

Well, as the project team says, the key factor is the organizational structure of this. The traditional method is of interest only for the campaigns themselves, as a service provider. That is, these methods have clear boundaries.
Well, I think it's obvious that the company puts its interests at the forefront. Because basing the purpose of companies is money making.
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Well, I think it's obvious that the company puts its interests at the forefront. Because basing the purpose of companies is money making.
The decentralized method allows you to bring the interests of the user to the forefront. Which is the key difference and feature of this project. It seems to me that the client is always right and this rule should always be observed everywhere.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

The decentralized method allows you to bring the interests of the user to the forefront. Which is the key difference and feature of this project. It seems to me that the client is always right and this rule should always be observed everywhere.
In general, you're right. The user must decide for himself what he wants. For example, this refers to the transfer of their personal data. In general, access to various data should be provided at the request of the user.
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

In general, you're right. The user must decide for himself what he wants. For example, this refers to the transfer of their personal data. In general, access to various data should be provided at the request of the user.
That's it I'm talking about. This is a huge minus of traditional e-commerce systems. I hope that this project will be able to change the situation on the market.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Is this project a payment protocol or is it much more functional than a payment system? I just can not fully understand the essence of this platform.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

Is this project a payment protocol or is it much more functional than a payment system? I just can not fully understand the essence of this platform.
This is more than just a payment protocol. You can say this is a new idea or method for organizing e-commerce. It will be interesting not only to users but also to sellers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: