Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4666 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Is this project a payment protocol or is it much more functional than a payment system? I just can not fully understand the essence of this platform.
This is more than just a payment protocol. You can say this is a new idea or method for organizing e-commerce. It will be interesting not only to users but also to sellers.
That is, ApolloX  does not have a proper site for sales, as far as I understand, right? And how then will trade be organized within this project? This protocol will work on the already existing planes?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

Is this project a payment protocol or is it much more functional than a payment system? I just can not fully understand the essence of this platform.
This is more than just a payment protocol. You can say this is a new idea or method for organizing e-commerce. It will be interesting not only to users but also to sellers.
That is, ApolloX  does not have a proper site for sales, as far as I understand, right? And how then will trade be organized within this project? This protocol will work on the already existing planes?
This is not quite true. At the moment, they do not have any platform where users can make purchases, but they offer a platform for independent sellers who can organize on this basis their own trading floors.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

This is not quite true. At the moment, they do not have any platform where users can make purchases, but they offer a platform for independent sellers who can organize on this basis their own trading floors.
Yes, I understand what you mean, but usually it takes a lot of money to pay for such sales sites, and why should this project be interesting to me?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

Yes, I understand what you mean, but usually it takes a lot of money to pay for such sales sites, and why should this project be interesting to me?
This is one of the advantages of this platform. The fact is that in this case you do not need to pay for using this solution for your web store
boomertoo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

This is one of the advantages of this platform. The fact is that in this case you do not need to pay for using this solution for your web store
Really? This is then a huge advantage for many interested independent sellers. But the question is different, then how do the founders of this project plan to monetize their activities?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Really? This is then a huge advantage for many interested independent sellers. But the question is different, then how do the founders of this project plan to monetize their activities?
Well, it seems to me more than obvious. They plan to use in their decisions their payment tool and their own token, which will be the main core of the entire ecosystem of ApolloX
boomertoo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

Well, it seems to me more than obvious. They plan to use in their decisions their payment tool and their own token, which will be the main core of the entire ecosystem of ApolloX
Hmm .. anyway, I can not understand how this can make a profit in this situation, for me it still remains incomprehensible.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Hmm .. anyway, I can not understand how this can make a profit in this situation, for me it still remains incomprehensible.
Well, you can read the white paper to understand this project in more detail, or ask about such details in telegram chat, I think you'll be able to find answers to all your questions there.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Will any countries be restricted during the token sale?

Unfortunately, US and China citizens won’t be able to participant in the public sale. We will keep the community updated if this restriction is going to change. If you are an accredited investor, you may be able to participate in our private sale so please contact us through contact@apollox.network

Will the bounty require KYC?
We will not require KYC for participating in KYC. 
Have you chosen a KYC provider?
We certainly understand the importance of a reliable KYC provider. Our top priority is security to ensure that all participant’s data are safe and handled in a protected environment.  We will make an announcement when our KYC is live.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

I think the current ecosystem of ecommerce is really dated. Business need to have more rights on the market. Middlemen are earning money for doing almost nothing and vendors don’t have their profits. It is not fair.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

I think the current ecosystem of ecommerce is really dated. Business need to have more rights on the market. Middlemen are earning money for doing almost nothing and vendors don’t have their profits. It is not fair.
Well, I can agree with you but some of your argument are incorrect. Maybe middlemen and have high fees but they supporting users and their right. For example, Amazon returns money to the consumer if there is some problem with production or there were a fraud.
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

Well, I can agree with you but some of your argument are incorrect. Maybe middlemen and have high fees but they supporting users and their right. For example, Amazon returns money to the consumer if there is some problem with production or there were a fraud.
There is some sense in your words. I am sure that there are other ways to support users. Appolox offers a new approach to the current problems and help users find what they need or want. I think that it is a perfect decision for everyone.
Techsan

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

There is some sense in your words. I am sure that there are other ways to support users. Appolox offers a new approach to the current problems and help users find what they need or want. I think that it is a perfect decision for everyone.
Ok. It is true. This project looks promising and well-thought. But I still have some questions about it. Why have developers decided to use decentralization? Is it so important in emarket and normal work of the system?
supers0nic

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

Will we able to purchase tokens directly from ApolloX.network?
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:44 AM

Ok. It is true. This project looks promising and well-thought. But I still have some questions about it. Why have developers decided to use decentralization? Is it so important in emarket and normal work of the system?
Yes, it is the best part on this platform. Exactly decentralization will be able to create a place where are supported real time value transmission and irrevocable contracts. Appolox protocols will help to make it safe, fast and easy for any user.
Techsan

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

Yes, it is the best part on this platform. Exactly decentralization will be able to create a place where are supported real time value transmission and irrevocable contracts. Appolox protocols will help to make it safe, fast and easy for any user.
It looks really impressing. Do you think that this project will be more successful than others? I am sure that there are many similar projects. Why users should choose appolox?
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:31:07 AM

It looks really impressing. Do you think that this project will be more successful than others? I am sure that there are many similar projects. Why users should choose appolox?
Look, it is pretty simply to understand. Appolox’s developers don’t want to be a competitive for Amazon or Alibab or something else. They designed a new product that uses innovational technologies and great experience.
Techsan

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

Look, it is pretty simply to understand. Appolox’s developers don’t want to be a competitive for Amazon or Alibab or something else. They designed a new product that uses innovational technologies and great experience.
Now it is clearer for me. It is nice that developers get their priorities clear. It is big step to success. You said that they used experience. I want to know more about its team. Have they worked on some other similar project recently?
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

Now it is clearer for me. It is nice that developers get their priorities clear. It is big step to success. You said that they used experience. I want to know more about its team. Have they worked on some other similar project recently?
I don’t know such details but if you want to find more information about the team you need to visit their official website or read the white paper. Here is the link.   
https://www.apollox.network/
Techsan

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

I don’t know such details but if you want to find more information about the team you need to visit their official website or read the white paper. Here is the link.   
https://www.apollox.network/

Thank you for your help. Thanks to you this project is getting much more interesting for me. Maybe I will even invest some money in this project. Good luck to developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: