Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4661 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

This is a very interesting solution. This project includes many different protocols that provide a complete system work, I think this is an excellent solution.
What kind of protocols are you talking about? Which functions are performed by these protocols? And how does all this interact within this system?
ApolloX Protocol is a set of built-in functions for all major e-commerce transactions. This is broken down into several smaller protocols that are responsible for their functions, such as a payment protocol, goods dispatch, an attribution protocol, and many others.
I realized it looks pretty interesting. Does it all work in a decentralized manner thanks to smart contracts right?
Well, as far as I can understand yes, it's the blockchain  system that allows this platform and these protocols to provide high speed and be more flexible in the configuration for the end user.
Who exactly do you mean when you talk about the end user? Can I clarify? Do you mean that you will use e-commerce methods in terms of purchases?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean, I'm talking about the fact that future aldeolians of the Internet shop and various web sites will be able to adjust their resources easily thanks to the flexibility of this platform.
Okay, now I understand what you mean. Will this system support some modification? That is, can I supplement this protocol with some special functionality that I will create myself?
I'm not exactly sure about this, but in my opinion, yes. It seems that I have read something about the possibility that developers will have to supplement the protocol with their own additional modules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

This is a very interesting solution. This project includes many different protocols that provide a complete system work, I think this is an excellent solution.
What kind of protocols are you talking about? Which functions are performed by these protocols? And how does all this interact within this system?
ApolloX Protocol is a set of built-in functions for all major e-commerce transactions. This is broken down into several smaller protocols that are responsible for their functions, such as a payment protocol, goods dispatch, an attribution protocol, and many others.
I realized it looks pretty interesting. Does it all work in a decentralized manner thanks to smart contracts right?
Well, as far as I can understand yes, it's the blockchain  system that allows this platform and these protocols to provide high speed and be more flexible in the configuration for the end user.
Who exactly do you mean when you talk about the end user? Can I clarify? Do you mean that you will use e-commerce methods in terms of purchases?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean, I'm talking about the fact that future aldeolians of the Internet shop and various web sites will be able to adjust their resources easily thanks to the flexibility of this platform.
Okay, now I understand what you mean. Will this system support some modification? That is, can I supplement this protocol with some special functionality that I will create myself?
I'm not exactly sure about this, but in my opinion, yes. It seems that I have read something about the possibility that developers will have to supplement the protocol with their own additional modules.
If this is true, then it will be an excellent solution and will provide great potential for future functionality, I believe in it.
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

I know that on traditional web sites there is a huge problem in terms of adding goods and also general logistics of goods, how can this protocol solve this problem?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I know that on traditional web sites there is a huge problem in terms of adding goods and also general logistics of goods, how can this protocol solve this problem?
What kind of problems are you talking about? For some reason, I never experienced problems with this and always got the goods that I bought.
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

What kind of problems are you talking about? For some reason, I never experienced problems with this and always got the goods that I bought.
I do not mean this. The price of logistics and delivery is automatically put in the cost of the goods, because of what the cost of this increases and significantly differs from the initial.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Will we able to purchase tokens directly from ApolloX.network?
Our team is evaluating the concept of partnering with exchanges to allow direct exchanging  APXT from other tokens within our app to help our users.  And yes, we prefer a decentralized exchange as well.
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I do not mean this. The price of logistics and delivery is automatically put in the cost of the goods, because of what the cost of this increases and significantly differs from the initial.
Really? Strange, I did not notice this. Usually I can choose delivery from several. If I want to receive some goods faster, then I choose a more expensive delivery, if I want to receive the goods buz surcharge for the delivery, then I will wait for the goods to wait longer.
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Really? Strange, I did not notice this. Usually I can choose delivery from several. If I want to receive some goods faster, then I choose a more expensive delivery, if I want to receive the goods buz surcharge for the delivery, then I will wait for the goods to wait longer.
Yes it almost everywhere works on this principle. But the fact is that even when choosing free shipping, you pay and the shipping cost, even without knowing it. Because these costs are included in the cost.
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

Yes it almost everywhere works on this principle. But the fact is that even when choosing free shipping, you pay and the shipping cost, even without knowing it. Because these costs are included in the cost.
So what, I know this perfectly well. And in the case of this project, it also works on this principle. You can also choose the method of delivery. I think this is absolutely normal.
Vikram_Ficup

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Greetings, all. I rely that the business will perform all that has been target!
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

So what, I know this perfectly well. And in the case of this project, it also works on this principle. You can also choose the method of delivery. I think this is absolutely normal.
Probably you are still right. The cost of a product consists of many factors, which also includes logistics and various costs associated with this.
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

Probably you are still right. The cost of a product consists of many factors, which also includes logistics and various costs associated with this.
Exactly. The only difference is that this project can boast of a guarantee of delivery of the goods, since the whole algorithm of purchase and delivery is operated through smart contracts.
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Exactly. The only difference is that this project can boast of a guarantee of delivery of the goods, since the whole algorithm of purchase and delivery is operated through smart contracts.
That is, you mean that the presence of a smart contract guarantees the seller to fulfill obligations to the buyer and guarantees a refund in case of conflict or dispute?
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

That is, you mean that the presence of a smart contract guarantees the seller to fulfill obligations to the buyer and guarantees a refund in case of conflict or dispute?
Precisely because while the goods are in the delivery, the money does not belong to the seller and will arrive to it only after the delivery is detached and the guarantee that it happened.  Smiley
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

I've met many similar projects. Tell me what is the peculiarity of yours? Do you think that users are ready to start using your innovative product? The idea is certainly very interesting, I will follow the implementation.
supers0nic

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

Will we able to purchase tokens directly from ApolloX.network?
Our team is evaluating the concept of partnering with exchanges to allow direct exchanging  APXT from other tokens within our app to help our users.  And yes, we prefer a decentralized exchange as well.

So cool .It's more interesting. Do you have instructions on how to purchase tokens?
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

hard cap how much you count?
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

What protocol does ApolloX employ?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

E-commerce platforms are undoubtedly our future, I understand this perfectly. But I'm interested in this. How will the dispute between the seller and the buyer be resolved within the framework of this platform?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

E-commerce platforms are undoubtedly our future, I understand this perfectly. But I'm interested in this. How will the dispute between the seller and the buyer be resolved within the framework of this platform?
This is quite an interesting and effective system in fact. This is of special interest. Each of the parties makes a bet in the tokens and then discusses the issue. then a vote is taken among a random group of individuals who decide this dispute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: