Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4666 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

E-commerce platforms are undoubtedly our future, I understand this perfectly. But I'm interested in this. How will the dispute between the seller and the buyer be resolved within the framework of this platform?
This is quite an interesting and effective system in fact. This is of special interest. Each of the parties makes a bet in the tokens and then discusses the issue. then a vote is taken among a random group of individuals who decide this dispute.
Hmm an interesting system, it turns out something like a game of poker, right? And who are these random people and how are they chosen?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

E-commerce platforms are undoubtedly our future, I understand this perfectly. But I'm interested in this. How will the dispute between the seller and the buyer be resolved within the framework of this platform?
This is quite an interesting and effective system in fact. This is of special interest. Each of the parties makes a bet in the tokens and then discusses the issue. then a vote is taken among a random group of individuals who decide this dispute.
Hmm an interesting system, it turns out something like a game of poker, right? And who are these random people and how are they chosen?
These are the same participants in the platform as those who participate in the dispute. They are chosen randomly. They give their votes for each of the parties and are, as it were, intermediaries.
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

What protocol does ApolloX employ?
ApolloX is creating their own protocol! The sale will be ERC-20 tokens
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

These are the same participants in the platform as those who participate in the dispute. They are chosen randomly. They give their votes for each of the parties and are, as it were, intermediaries.
So what happens with the rate that both parties have made? After all, I correctly understood that in order to open a dispute it is necessary to make a bid in the form of tokens, right?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

So what happens with the rate that both parties have made? After all, I correctly understood that in order to open a dispute it is necessary to make a bid in the form of tokens, right?
Of course, and the reverse side is obliged to respond to this with a counter bet. As a result, the token gets the one who won the dispute. And tokens are divided among all mediators, including those who voted for this side.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Of course, and the reverse side is obliged to respond to this with a counter bet. As a result, the token gets the one who won the dispute. And tokens are divided among all mediators, including those who voted for this side.
In fact, this is a unique system, I have not seen such before, I think this is the most open and honest way to resolve a dispute with a seller than any of the possible.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

In fact, this is a unique system, I have not seen such before, I think this is the most open and honest way to resolve a dispute with a seller than any of the possible.
Precisely because I participate in this very ordinary network participants, and they are not interested in either side, they just make their choice based on the facts.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Precisely because I participate in this very ordinary network participants, and they are not interested in either side, they just make their choice based on the facts.
Only I'm afraid that someone can start to abuse this system and deliberately open a dispute and convince all the participants in the discussion that he suffered from the actions of the seller.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Only I'm afraid that someone can start to abuse this system and deliberately open a dispute and convince all the participants in the discussion that he suffered from the actions of the seller.
I do not think that it can be possible within the framework of this system, in fact, I'm sure that this will simply be unacceptable and will in every possible way be hijacked by the moderators and the project team.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

The algorithm of the reputation protocol is also of interest. Which, I think, is closely related to the protocol of disputes. After all, first of all, the buyer pays attention to the reputation of this or that seller, right?
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

The algorithm of the reputation protocol is also of interest. Which, I think, is closely related to the protocol of disputes. After all, first of all, the buyer pays attention to the reputation of this or that seller, right?
This is absolutely correct conclusion, yes, that's how it works. In any case, the buyer first looks at the seller's reputation. Why in this project do you think this part is particularly worthy of attention?
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

This is absolutely correct conclusion, yes, that's how it works. In any case, the buyer first looks at the seller's reputation. Why in this project do you think this part is particularly worthy of attention?
Well, because the protocol is aimed at providing the buyer with honest and reliable information about the seller of a particular product.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Well, because the protocol is aimed at providing the buyer with honest and reliable information about the seller of a particular product.
Is it so hard to work? Users make purchases, put ratings and leave comments on the product and seller page, and the system just collects all this information, does not it?
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

Is it so hard to work? Users make purchases, put ratings and leave comments on the product and seller page, and the system just collects all this information, does not it?
Yes, on the one hand you are right, everything happens in this way, but how can you be sure that all these assessments and reviews are absolutely honest? After all, often the reputation of the seller is supported by unrealistic feedback.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

Yes, on the one hand you are right, everything happens in this way, but how can you be sure that all these assessments and reviews are absolutely honest? After all, often the reputation of the seller is supported by unrealistic feedback.
Well, I did not really go into the essence of this question, but is it really so? And what does this project offer us?
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Well, I did not really go into the essence of this question, but is it really so? And what does this project offer us?
Well, as in the case of disputes, a special team will evaluate this or that review. And if the reviews are tested, then the one who left this feedback receives a reward in the form of tokens.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Well, as in the case of disputes, a special team will evaluate this or that review. And if the reviews are tested, then the one who left this feedback receives a reward in the form of tokens.
This is an interesting concept, I like it. The reward in the form of tokens is very useful, because you can later spend them on some purchases in the framework of this system.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

This is an interesting concept, I like it. The reward in the form of tokens is very useful, because you can later spend them on some purchases in the framework of this system.
Namely, this stimulates a keen interest both to the protocol itself, and to the seller or the store as a whole. This has a positive effect on all the details of the project.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Namely, this stimulates a keen interest both to the protocol itself, and to the seller or the store as a whole. This has a positive effect on all the details of the project.
And for buyers and users it's a nice bonus, just get a reward for honest and quality feedback. I have never seen this before, I like it.
faultunfmuzzled8 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Will we able to purchase tokens directly from ApolloX.network?
Our team is evaluating the concept of partnering with exchanges to allow direct exchanging  APXT from other tokens within our app to help our users.  And yes, we prefer a decentralized exchange as well.

So cool .It's more interesting. Do you have instructions on how to purchase tokens?
Please follow our Telegram for updates. We will announce whitelist and token sale details there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: