Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4671 times)
joyceeeee

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

You mention ApolloX can say up to 40% on product costs. Can you provide more details on this?
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:28:12 PM

You mention ApolloX can say up to 40% on product costs. Can you provide more details on this?
They say this can be achieved by upgrading the ecosystem to the blockchain, so it will be possible to cut-off some unnecessary mediators and thus cut prices.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

Hi guys !
This project seems very promising to me at the first glance, but how are you going to provide transparency of data usage?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Hi guys !
This project seems very promising to me at the first glance, but how are you going to provide transparency of data usage?
This will be provided by the Oracle and Data protocols, those are described in the White Paper. In short, those are APIs that allow to inbound and access logistic data.
peetah

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Hi guys !
This will be provided by the Oracle and Data protocols, those are described in the White Paper. In short, those are APIs that allow to inbound and access logistic data.
That sounds interesting, I think I should read the white paper now Cheesy
The concept looks pretty simple though
boomertoo

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

Hi guys !
Yes, you definitely should check this out for more details, this project is going to be huge.
peetah

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

Hi guys !
Yes, you definitely should check this out for more details, this project is going to be huge.
I'll for sure find out some more information about this, I like their approach. This team really knows what they are doing
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

The algorithm of the reputation protocol is also of interest. Which, I think, is closely related to the protocol of disputes. After all, first of all, the buyer pays attention to the reputation of this or that seller, right?
This is absolutely correct conclusion, yes, that's how it works. In any case, the buyer first looks at the seller's reputation. Why in this project do you think this part is particularly worthy of attention?
Well, because the protocol is aimed at providing the buyer with honest and reliable information about the seller of a particular product.
Is it so hard to work? Users make purchases, put ratings and leave comments on the product and seller page, and the system just collects all this information, does not it?
Yes, on the one hand you are right, everything happens in this way, but how can you be sure that all these assessments and reviews are absolutely honest? After all, often the reputation of the seller is supported by unrealistic feedback.
Well, I did not really go into the essence of this question, but is it really so? And what does this project offer us?
Well, as in the case of disputes, a special team will evaluate this or that review. And if the reviews are tested, then the one who left this feedback receives a reward in the form of tokens.
This is an interesting concept, I like it. The reward in the form of tokens is very useful, because you can later spend them on some purchases in the framework of this system.
Namely, this stimulates a keen interest both to the protocol itself, and to the seller or the store as a whole. This has a positive effect on all the details of the project.
And for buyers and users it's a nice bonus, just get a reward for honest and quality feedback. I have never seen this before, I like it.
What stops people from paying for fake reviews?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

Hi guys !
I'll for sure find out some more information about this, I like their approach. This team really knows what they are doing

I agree with you. And I will probably invest some money in the project, it seems like a good way to go.
peetah

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

Hi guys !

I agree with you. And I will probably invest some money in the project, it seems like a good way to go.
Well, we'll see. Anyway, it's going to be a really useful platform. Wish the developers best of luck  Smiley
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

A really promising project, especially a possibility of such a large price cuts. It will be interesting to see the final product.
nineinchnails

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

Hi there! Could please someone tell me, has the hard cap reached yet? I can't find any information about it on the website Sad
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

The current business has incredible problems. I consider that Appolox need to change the market situation. I thing all features that are offered by this awesome project need to be noticed by people and crypto community.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

The current business has incredible problems. I consider that Appolox need to change the market situation. I thing all features that are offered by this awesome project need to be noticed by people and crypto community.
Why are you so sure that this project will be noticed? I can’t say that this project won’t be interested or needed but you are so sure. It doesn’t mean anything. Many interesting user’s have doubts about some most promising projects.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

Why are you so sure that this project will be noticed? I can’t say that this project won’t be interested or needed but you are so sure. It doesn’t mean anything. Many interesting user’s have doubts about some most promising projects.
Well, you are right. Today there are many interesting projects. You know that users can’t be sure about everything but Appolox’s team offered really something that can resolve a lot of problems. For example, great advertisement spending and middlemen fees.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

Well, you are right. Today there are many interesting projects. You know that users can’t be sure about everything but Appolox’s team offered really something that can resolve a lot of problems. For example, great advertisement spending and middlemen fees.
It is great, of course but where is the guarantee that people will appreciate it? I mean that these features can be really interesting for business. What about simple consumers?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

It is great, of course but where is the guarantee that people will appreciate it? I mean that these features can be really interesting for business. What about simple consumers?
You need to see the big picture. If vendors don’t have big spending on different middlemen and other stuff, they can offer cheaper service because saved money will be spent something really useful for everyone.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

You need to see the big picture. If vendors don’t have big spending on different middlemen and other stuff, they can offer cheaper service because saved money will be spent something really useful for everyone.
Yes, you are right. I have never thought about it in this way. You made situation to me clearer. I think middlemen and other additional lost can bring unneeded problems to everyone. I hope developers made a well-though product that could pleasantly surprise consumers.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

Yes, you are right. I have never thought about it in this way. You made situation to me clearer. I think middlemen and other additional lost can bring unneeded problems to everyone. I hope developers made a well-though product that could pleasantly surprise consumers.
I think this is really obvious. I can’t imagine that these guys can offer something useless or stupid. Have you noticed that there are a strong team with big experience one the market?
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

I think this is really obvious. I can’t imagine that these guys can offer something useless or stupid. Have you noticed that there are a strong team with big experience one the market?
No, I haven’t yet seen. Maybe I am not pretty informed about this project. I need to have more additional information. What can you say about them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: