Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4666 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

And how exactly in this platform will things be with targeted advertising and product recommendations? Will this be supported by this protocol?
As far as I know, within the framework of this platform there is a set of protocols responsible for this functionality. Actually as in any other ecosystem providing similar functionality.
But since this platform is designed to create many sites and private shops with different goods, I would like to know if this functionality of recommendations is relevant for all this?
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. THEN will the system recommend you goods from different stores that are based on the ApolloX protocol, are you talking about this?
Yes, that's what I meant. That is, it is the integrity of the ecosystem as a single link. That's what I'm talking about. Recommendations between different services, not just within a single web site.
Well, I can not say for sure, but in my opinion the protocol responsible for the analysis of purchases will be the same for the entire network, since it is a blockchain, it is a single ecosystem, respectively.
But I do not know if it's good or not from the point of view of the consumer. For example, as a buyer I can evaluate such a functional, but at the same time I can like and annoy.
And it seems to me that it depends on individual perception. Someone will find such advice useful. And will see in this benefit for themselves.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

And how exactly in this platform will things be with targeted advertising and product recommendations? Will this be supported by this protocol?
As far as I know, within the framework of this platform there is a set of protocols responsible for this functionality. Actually as in any other ecosystem providing similar functionality.
But since this platform is designed to create many sites and private shops with different goods, I would like to know if this functionality of recommendations is relevant for all this?
I do not quite understand what exactly you mean. THEN will the system recommend you goods from different stores that are based on the ApolloX protocol, are you talking about this?
Yes, that's what I meant. That is, it is the integrity of the ecosystem as a single link. That's what I'm talking about. Recommendations between different services, not just within a single web site.
Well, I can not say for sure, but in my opinion the protocol responsible for the analysis of purchases will be the same for the entire network, since it is a blockchain, it is a single ecosystem, respectively.
But I do not know if it's good or not from the point of view of the consumer. For example, as a buyer I can evaluate such a functional, but at the same time I can like and annoy.
And it seems to me that it depends on individual perception. Someone will find such advice useful. And will see in this benefit for themselves.
Yes exactly. In general, e-commerce platforms are becoming more popular and popular on the market. I see great potential in this.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Yes exactly. In general, e-commerce platforms are becoming more popular and popular on the market. I see great potential in this.
Block projects are also becoming more popular. I am glad that this platform will be able to interact with such platforms through a special protocol and exchange data.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

This platform pleases me that this service is very client-oriented. And I mean both buyers and the seller, all these categories of users can be considered clients of this service.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

This platform pleases me that this service is very client-oriented. And I mean both buyers and the seller, all these categories of users can be considered clients of this service.
Why do you think so? What exactly do you think most influences client-orientedness of this project?
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Why do you think so? What exactly do you think most influences client-orientedness of this project?
Well, as a minimum, the fact that the platform constantly offers some incentives for activity within the framework of this platform. It does not matter whether you are a buyer or a seller.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

Well, as a minimum, the fact that the platform constantly offers some incentives for activity within the framework of this platform. It does not matter whether you are a buyer or a seller.
Really? And what kind of activity will be encouraged? I'm just very interested in how they apply this method to attract users to their platform.
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Really? And what kind of activity will be encouraged? I'm just very interested in how they apply this method to attract users to their platform.
Well, for example, incentives in the form of tokens for reviews of a particular product, so those who will check these reviews will also receive a reward.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Well, for example, incentives in the form of tokens for reviews of a particular product, so those who will check these reviews will also receive a reward.
Speaking of reward, you mean tokens, right? And how and for what can the salespeople who will work within the framework of this platform be rewarded?
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Speaking of reward, you mean tokens, right? And how and for what can the salespeople who will work within the framework of this platform be rewarded?
Of course, all rewards will be in the form of tokens. Sellers will be able to receive rewards for the current product on their site. If it is popular and has positive reviews.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Of course, all rewards will be in the form of tokens. Sellers will be able to receive rewards for the current product on their site. If it is popular and has positive reviews.
Very interesting. That is, they encourage any activity that attracts users to the platform, it's interesting. But it must somehow pay off, right? Probably there will be a lot of advertising on the platform, do not you think so?
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Previously I also participated in a project named apollo. What's so special about this project?
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Very interesting. That is, they encourage any activity that attracts users to the platform, it's interesting. But it must somehow pay off, right? Probably there will be a lot of advertising on the platform, do not you think so?
Of course, advertising will be present within the framework of this platform, but not in such a huge amount as it seems to me. But within the framework of this platform there is a protocol responsible for advertising.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Of course, advertising will be present within the framework of this platform, but not in such a huge amount as it seems to me. But within the framework of this platform there is a protocol responsible for advertising.
In principle, I do not see anything wrong with advertising, it will make it possible to profit. The main thing that advertising was not through a lot of it, it can scare off users.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Appolox looks like a very impressive and promising project. I hope that developers will continue their activity and will find new strategic partners. I guess this platform could be really useful for different businessmen.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

Appolox looks like a very impressive and promising project. I hope that developers will continue their activity and will find new strategic partners. I guess this platform could be really useful for different businessmen.
Project is incredible. By the way, they have recently announced about their new partner. Komolab, a small and growing furniture & accessory studio in South Louisiana. I guess this collaboration will be really interesting for both parts.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Project is incredible. By the way, they have recently announced about their new partner. Komolab, a small and growing furniture & accessory studio in South Louisiana. I guess this collaboration will be really interesting for both parts.
Well, it is really true. It doesn’t matter small or a big company will become their partner. Everyone will get what they want I think. Appolox offers a transparent and fair platform with safe payment system.
guarino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Well, it is really true. It doesn’t matter small or a big company will become their partner. Everyone will get what they want I think. Appolox offers a transparent and fair platform with safe payment system.
I agree with your every word. This platform could really change people’s attitude. It is a simple and working solution for all current problems. Maybe I am too impressed but I think that it is really great.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

I agree with your every word. This platform could really change people’s attitude. It is a simple and working solution for all current problems. Maybe I am too impressed but I think that it is really great.
Don’t worry there are a lot of impressed users just like you. I am sure that there will be even more of them because their bounty campaign will be successful.
guarino

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

Don’t worry there are a lot of impressed users just like you. I am sure that there will be even more of them because their bounty campaign will be successful.
Are there a live bounty or airdrop? I will be happy to participate in it. Can you send me the link? I want to know all current information about it. It is great opportunity to earn tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: