Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

Hello, everyone. I want to know some details about this project. I heard that Appolox has many protocols to improve the system. Actually, I want to know more about Oracle protocol and its goal. Who can help me with question?

Maybe I can help you. Look, the main goal of this protocol is to open up APIs for integration with existing logistics providers and advertising platforms. It is a great feature that will help to make the platform more decentralized.
Wow. It is great but I still don’t get how it is supposed to work. Can you tell me where I can find information about oracle? It is really interesting for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Hello, everyone. I want to know some details about this project. I heard that Appolox has many protocols to improve the system. Actually, I want to know more about Oracle protocol and its goal. Who can help me with question?

Maybe I can help you. Look, the main goal of this protocol is to open up APIs for integration with existing logistics providers and advertising platforms. It is a great feature that will help to make the platform more decentralized.
Wow. It is great but I still don’t get how it is supposed to work. Can you tell me where I can find information about oracle? It is really interesting for me.
Well, I think you need to reread the white paper. You can find needed information in the paragraph 5.5 on the 27th page. Here is the link http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Well, I think you need to reread the white paper. You can find needed information in the paragraph 5.5 on the 27th page. Here is the link http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf
Thank you so much. I think this is a great system improvement. Users deserve something like Appolox want to offer. I am glad that community members think how to help each other.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

This project looks like a very well-thought product. I like that all users including vendors and consumers are able to control their private data. I think that improved data management are really important for a successful business.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:00:19 AM

This project looks like a very well-thought product. I like that all users including vendors and consumers are able to control their private data. I think that improved data management are really important for a successful business.
I notice that you are really attracted by this project. Do you really think that it could resolve all current problems of the market? I am not sure that info management is really something special.
bitokman

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

I notice that you are really attracted by this project. Do you really think that it could resolve all current problems of the market? I am not sure that info management is really something special.
Why do you think so? There are many other interesting features that will help to create a comfortable ecosystem. For example, tokenization will help to aligns the incentive between the platform and users and promotes healthy growth.
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:13:24 AM

Why do you think so? There are many other interesting features that will help to create a comfortable ecosystem. For example, tokenization will help to aligns the incentive between the platform and users and promotes healthy growth.
Maybe you are right. I guess I just need more information about this project. There are so many promising projects and it is hard to decide what will be popular and successful. By the way, do you know what’s going on will the token sale?
bitokman

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:19:42 AM

Maybe you are right. I guess I just need more information about this project. There are so many promising projects and it is hard to decide what will be popular and successful. By the way, do you know what’s going on will the token sale?
You are right the current situation is pretty unstable. Nobody can guarantee you anything but it is still obvious for me that appolox have all chances to be on the top. I am not a predictor but I am sure about its future. The ApolloX platform will initially generate and issue 10 billion tokens. The token sale will launch soon after the incorporation of the ApolloX Foundation.
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:24:54 AM

You are right the current situation is pretty unstable. Nobody can guarantee you anything but it is still obvious for me that appolox have all chances to be on the top. I am not a predictor but I am sure about its future. The ApolloX platform will initially generate and issue 10 billion tokens. The token sale will launch soon after the incorporation of the ApolloX Foundation.
It is nice. I am a meticulous person because I have lost a lot of money. I have invested money on some stupid projects. Where have you found this information. What do you know about the token price?
bitokman

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

It is nice. I am a meticulous person because I have lost a lot of money. I have invested money on some stupid projects. Where have you found this information. What do you know about the token price?
I have attentively read the white paper. You can find all information there. Well, the price is enough high but I think that is justified by high financial attractiveness. 1 token costs $1
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

I have attentively read the white paper. You can find all information there. Well, the price is enough high but I think that is justified by high financial attractiveness. 1 token costs $1
Maybe you are right. It is really impressive price. Appolox has a brilliant idea and I hope users will be ready to pay its price. I wish them good luck. I would like to be a participant of this platform.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:03:06 PM by nicrnicr

Apollox is a really perspective project. I hope it will raise enough funds. It has so many functions that will help vendors and consumers. Production will be more user-targeted and users will be more satisfied.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:29 AM

Appolox is a really perspective project. I hope it will raise enough funds. It has so many functions that will help vendors and consumers. Production will be more user-targeted and users will be more satisfied.

It looks almost brilliant but I know that there are many similar platforms that offer similar features. I really like appolox but I am not sure that it will become a strong competitor. The market is pretty unstable and users like to use more useful services.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:31 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:03:35 PM by nicrnicr

Appolox is a really perspective project. I hope it will raise enough funds. It has so many functions that will help vendors and consumers. Production will be more user-targeted and users will be more satisfied.

It looks almost brilliant but I know that there are many similar platforms that offer similar features. I really like appolox but I am not sure that it will become a strong competitor. The market is pretty unstable and users like to use more useful services.
I think that you described all current problems but I can’t agree that apollox don’t have enough powers to resolve all of it. I have read information about team members. I am sure that they will do everything to make apollox successful.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

I think that you described all current problems but I can’t agree that appolox don’t have enough powers to resolve all of it. I have read information about team members. I am sure that they will do everything to make appolox successful.
Well, I agree that there are supposed to be very intelligent and educated people to design a project like Appolox. I don’t want to say that the project is bad or the team isn’t professional. I just have some doubts.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:06:23 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:04:12 PM by nicrnicr

Apollox is a really perspective project. I hope it will raise enough funds. It has so many functions that will help vendors and consumers. Production will be more user-targeted and users will be more satisfied.

I think that you described all current problems but I can’t agree that apollox don’t have enough powers to resolve all of it. I have read information about team members. I am sure that they will do everything to make apollox successful.
Well, I agree that there are supposed to be very intelligent and educated people to design a project like Apollox. I don’t want to say that the project is bad or the team isn’t professional. I just have some doubts.
Well, I think that very soon you won’t have any doubts because developers will present their ApolloX front-end system beta version release. I guess it will be enough informative for everyone.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

I think that you described all current problems but I can’t agree that appolox don’t have enough powers to resolve all of it. I have read information about team members. I am sure that they will do everything to make appolox successful.
Well, I agree that there are supposed to be very intelligent and educated people to design a project like Appolox. I don’t want to say that the project is bad or the team isn’t professional. I just have some doubts.
Well, I think that very soon you won’t have any doubts because developers will present their ApolloX front-end system beta version release. I guess it will be enough informative for everyone.
I hope I will be able to make a correct decision. I want to invest in this project and I want to be 100% sure about it. Maybe I need to read some reviews.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:05:34 PM by nicrnicr

Well, I agree that there are supposed to be very intelligent and educated people to design a project like Apollox. I don’t want to say that the project is bad or the team isn’t professional. I just have some doubts.
I hope I will be able to make a correct decision. I want to invest in this project and I want to be 100% sure about it. Maybe I need to read some reviews.
It is a nice decision. I am sure that you will change your mind about this project. Apollox has great strategic partners, well-thought roadmap and I think that no circumstances will be dangerous for them.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

It is a nice decision. I am sure that you will change your mind about this project. Appolox has great strategic partners, well-thought roadmap and I think that no circumstances will be dangerous for them.
I hope so. I will stay tuned because I don’t want to miss a thing about this project. I have great expectations about it and I hope they won’t fail.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Great idea for the project, respect to the development team, once again reading the white paper I understand how well developed and meaningful this project is!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: