Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4671 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

I think the marketplace of ecommerce is a very dangerous place for a beginning business. There are so many serious competitors like Amazon, Alibaba and others. It is hard to gain public’s respect and begin to earn some money.
Well, you are right. It is a big problem for current businessmen but there are so many instruments to find new consumers. Advertisement could help you to make a nice reputation.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

I think the marketplace of ecommerce is a very dangerous place for a beginning business. There are so many serious competitors like Amazon, Alibaba and others. It is hard to gain public’s respect and begin to earn some money.
Well, you are right. It is a big problem for current businessmen but there are so many instruments to find new consumers. Advertisement could help you to make a nice reputation.
I don’t think it’s fair. Vendors buy advertisement but people still don’t have any guarantee that this product will be qualified and useful. Some vendors buy fake reviews and people think that a certain product is good and after the purchase they will be unsatisfied.
kk777

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I don’t think it’s fair. Vendors buy advertisement but people still don’t have any guarantee that this product will be qualified and useful. Some vendors buy fake reviews and people think that a certain product is good and after the purchase they will be unsatisfied.
I agree with. I had these problems many times. I think Appolox will be a perfect decision for and for vendors. All business will have an access to a secure data flow and fair marketplace.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

I agree with. I had these problems many times. I think Appolox will be a perfect decision for and for vendors. All business will have an access to a secure data flow and fair marketplace.
That’s why I am so interested in this project. I know that there are similar projects but I don’t think that they have such a well-designed system. I think developers used to built the project on predecessors' experience.
kk777

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

That’s why I am so interested in this project. I know that there are similar projects but I don’t think that they have such a well-designed system. I think developers used to built the project on predecessors' experience.
You are absolutely right. This is a nice combination of blockchain technologies and great ideas. By the way, I am so impressed that they’ve already have many alpha partners. I guess it is a good sign and they will easily find more serious partners.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

You are absolutely right. This is a nice combination of blockchain technologies and great ideas. By the way, I am so impressed that they’ve already have many alpha partners. I guess it is a good sign and they will easily find more serious partners.
I am amazed. I want to see this list. Where can I find it? I like that developers are trying to find more partners because they need to grow a strong community. I wonder how fast they will find more interesting partners.
kk777

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

I am amazed. I want to see this list. Where can I find it? I like that developers are trying to find more partners because they need to grow a strong community. I wonder how fast they will find more interesting partners.
I am sure that Appolox will be successful in this activity. You can read posts from their facebook accounts. I don’t think they’ve wrote a list somewhere because they add more partners every day. https://www.facebook.com/apolloxnetwork/
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:57 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 03:07:47 PM by bonksnp2

I am sure that Apollox will be successful in this activity. You can read posts from their facebook accounts. I don’t think they’ve wrote a list somewhere because they add more partners every day. https://www.facebook.com/apolloxnetwork/
Ok. It is great that developers try to make their community informed about every change in their project. I guess they will be on the top.
kk777

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

I am sure that Appolox will be successful in this activity. You can read posts from their facebook accounts. I don’t think they’ve wrote a list somewhere because they add more partners every day. https://www.facebook.com/apolloxnetwork/
Ok. It is great that developers try to make their community informed about every change in their project. I guess they will be on the top.
Appolox is great and I am sure that everything will happen as it is supposed to. I wish developers good luck and I will follow their results.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

It is the most democratic platform for ecommerce. Finally, someone offers really useful features for users because I think this democratic approach will help in development of the market and business.
skaleita

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Nice project
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

It is the most democratic platform for ecommerce. Finally, someone offers really useful features for users because I think this democratic approach will help in development of the market and business.
What are you talking about? What democratic approach do you mean? I like this project because it gives a nice start for beginning business but I am not sure about everything else.
guarino

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

What are you talking about? What democratic approach do you mean? I like this project because it gives a nice start for beginning business but I am not sure about everything else.
I think you do not understand what I mean because you haven’t read all needed information. Appolox will have a special organization structure. With this organizational structure, ApolloX is not managed by managers but by all the users on it.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

I think you do not understand what I mean because you haven’t read all needed information. Appolox will have a special organization structure. With this organizational structure, ApolloX is not managed by managers but by all the users on it.
Ok. It looks very intriguing. I think you are right and I need to check more information about the project.  How this feature is supposed to be provided? This task is really hard.
guarino

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Ok. It looks very intriguing. I think you are right and I need to check more information about the project.  How this feature is supposed to be provided? This task is really hard.
Developers have enough knowledge to be able to do it. Apollox is based on guidelines of blockchain and decentralization. Users will be motivated by the value of tokens because it is the main value of the platform.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

Developers have enough knowledge to be able to do it. Apollox is based on guidelines of blockchain and decentralization. Users will be motivated by the value of tokens because it is the main value of the platform.
Ok. I like it now even more but I am hesitating that users of the platform will be able to make common decisions. I need to know more details.
guarino

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

Ok. I like it now even more but I am hesitating that users of the platform will be able to make common decisions. I need to know more details.
As I said you can find it in the white paper. The paragraph 4.4, 19th page. Here is the link. http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf
There are many democratically ruled platforms that are very successful
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

As I said you can find it in the white paper. The paragraph 4.4, 19th page. Here is the link. http://www.apollox.network/downloads/ApolloX_whitepaper_v1.0.pdf

I agree that it is the best feature for users but I can’t understand the developers’ position. Thank you for help. I guess I will make a small research to make a correct conclusion about this project.
guarino

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

I agree that it is the best feature for users but I can’t understand the developers’ position. Thank you for help. I guess I will make a small research to make a correct conclusion about this project.
I am glad that I helped you. I guess you will change your mind about Apollox. I will be happy to listen your opinion about it after your researches. Good luck!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

I am impressed by the idea of an optimized online shopping experience without monopolistic intermediaries. I want to see their progress and I hope they will be amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: