Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

ApolloX is a digital platform that helps to build decentralized e-commerce apps and services based on the blockchain technology. From my point, this project has big potential.
This side I understand quite well, I just want you or someone else to explain why this project is better than all the others represented on the market.
It is also worth-noting that ApolloX will use tokenization and decentralization to replace today’s rent-seeking enterprise. It will be much more comfortable.
And don’t forget about absolutely new model of shopping protection. This project is going to subject existing market to big changes. This piece of news can’t but make me happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

ApolloX is a digital platform that helps to build decentralized e-commerce apps and services based on the blockchain technology. From my point, this project has big potential.
This side I understand quite well, I just want you or someone else to explain why this project is better than all the others represented on the market.
It is also worth-noting that ApolloX will use tokenization and decentralization to replace today’s rent-seeking enterprise. It will be much more comfortable.
And don’t forget about absolutely new model of shopping protection. This project is going to subject existing market to big changes. This piece of news can’t but make me happy.
I have read the WP of this project and there was information that this project will also affect such big existing platforms as amazon and aliexpress.
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Thanks for your support! Please follow our telegram for updates! And we just announced our bounty campaign. A great opportunity to join ApolloX!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4797667.0

Thank you, I will participate your bounty program without doubts. The blockchain technology gives us absolutely new step in security.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

I have read the WP of this project and there was information that this project will also affect such big existing platforms as amazon and aliexpress.
These platforms have extended really fast, but the system  still leaves much to be desired. Especially the system of customer protection
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

These platforms have extended really fast, but the system  still leaves much to be desired. Especially the system of customer protection
ApolloX has strong team that sees all the weak points of today’s market system in general and want to change them for pluses.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
At first I have subscribed only for participation in the bounty campaign, but now I enjoy receiving interesting news.
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

At first I have subscribed only for participation in the bounty campaign, but now I enjoy receiving interesting news.
I did not see any information about bounty campaign. When it will start. Send me the link, please. Thx in advance.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Good idea and strong team. Don’t see any difficulties on the road the hard cap. Wish everything good to the team of developers!
boomertoo

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

I did not see any information about bounty campaign. When it will start. Send me the link, please. Thx in advance.
There was the link in previous messages that was sent by a developer of the project, be more patient. Here you are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4797667.0
Klacik

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

There was the link in previous messages that was sent by a developer of the project, be more patient. Here you are https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4797667.0

Thank you a lot. My participation is just a matter of time. Such a prosperous project with strong and hardworking team. Will be waiting for treats from the bounty campaign Tongue
Ken_1202

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:53:58 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:06:01 PM by Ken_1202

I will delete this comment 24 hours later.
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Thank you a lot. My participation is just a matter of time. Such a prosperous project with strong and hardworking team. Will be waiting for treats from the bounty campaign Tongue
The Weekly AMA category worth 5,000,000 APXT can end up being very lucrative.
Ken_1202

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:07:27 PM by Ken_1202

Blockchain is a unique technology that could change every industry in the world. It can even distrust serious monopolies that are leading on the ecommerce market. I really expect that combination of innovational technologies and flawless idea will change something.

I will delete my comment 24 hours later
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Apollox makes me believe that you could change something on the market. Ecommerce needs a push so I am sure that this platform could give enough motivation for enhanced development. I really hope that Apollox developers will do all possible for it
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

Apollox makes me believe that you could change something on the market. Ecommerce needs a push so I am sure that this platform could give enough motivation for enhanced development. I really hope that Apollox developers will do all possible for it

I am sure that they will reach all of their goals and even more. I have never seen a platform that has such flawless architecture and great team. I think their success is undeniable. I am sure that they will make it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: