Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Apollox makes me believe that you could change something on the market. Ecommerce needs a push so I am sure that this platform could give enough motivation for enhanced development. I really hope that Apollox developers will do all possible for it

I am sure that they will reach all of their goals and even more. I have never seen a platform that has such flawless architecture and great team. I think their success is undeniable. I am sure that they will make it.
I think this project needs to have more participants and admirers. I can’t wait for the launch of their bounty campaign. It will be awesome I think. Maybe I take a part if I have enough time.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Apollox makes me believe that you could change something on the market. Ecommerce needs a push so I am sure that this platform could give enough motivation for enhanced development. I really hope that Apollox developers will do all possible for it

I am sure that they will reach all of their goals and even more. I have never seen a platform that has such flawless architecture and great team. I think their success is undeniable. I am sure that they will make it.
I think this project needs to have more participants and admirers. I can’t wait for the launch of their bounty campaign. It will be awesome I think. Maybe I take a part if I have enough time.
You can be happy because the bounty campaign is already started. There are so many interesting offers from Apollox team and very nice rewards for those tasks. I am sure that you need to take a look.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

You can be happy because the bounty campaign is already started. There are so many interesting offers from Apollox team and very nice rewards for those tasks. I am sure that you need to take a look.
OMG. Thank you for this information. I couldn’t believe that I’ve missed it. Can you remind me the fund allocation? I want to know how much tokens are reserved for bounty participants.
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

OMG. Thank you for this information. I couldn’t believe that I’ve missed it. Can you remind me the fund allocation? I want to know how much tokens are reserved for bounty participants.
No problem. I can help you with this question. Team reserved 5% for bounty and marketing. The total token supply is 10 billion. I am sure that it will be enough to fulfill all possible requests. Bounty will be really successful.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

No problem. I can help you with this question. Team reserved 5% for bounty and marketing. The total token supply is 10 billion. I am sure that it will be enough to fulfill all possible requests. Bounty will be really successful.
I am sure about it too. I think developers made a well-though bounty that will attract potential users and investors. How long will it be available? Do you know about it?
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

I am sure about it too. I think developers made a well-though bounty that will attract potential users and investors. How long will it be available? Do you know about it?
Yes, I know. It started yesterday and will last for 8 weeks. I think it is a long-term bounty. Everyone will have enough time to participate and help Apollox become better.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

ApolloX  - that's sound is good project. Decentralized marketplace is the right choice for the future of e commerce . I think this project will be successfuly
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Yes, I know. It started yesterday and will last for 8 weeks. I think it is a long-term bounty. Everyone will have enough time to participate and help Apollox become better.
Wow. I am glad about it. Can you please the link, so I can read all conditions by myself? Can you find it for me? Is there a thread at bitcointalk?
C0ld_Zero

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could change every industry in the world. It can even distrust serious monopolies that are leading on the ecommerce market. I really expect that combination of innovational technologies and flawless idea will change something.
Yes, Blockchain is good technology. With ApolloX you no longer need to “trust” the retailer because this is a new trustless system. By using smart contracts and the arbitration of the community, trust is immediately established without any need for you to even know who you are transacting with. These new mechanisms will ensure that the e-commerce marketplace of the future will be a bright place in which all the users will be able to make transactions without fear.
C0ld_Zero

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

Wow. I am glad about it. Can you please the link, so I can read all conditions by myself? Can you find it for me? Is there a thread at bitcointalk?

Here is the Bounty topic. Good luck bro: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4797667.0
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Here you are. I hope you will find all information that you need
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4797667.0
C0ld_Zero

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Apollox really wants to change something. I am amazed about their flawless architecture that provides transparency and free access to data. It can help in global ecommerce development.
Why are you sure about it? I read the technical documents but it is unclear for me. I read it on English and it is hard. Can you explain more details to me? Also, I want to know your opinion.

On ApolloX, all data will be encrypted and only accessible if the person who created this data lets the other use it, which means that they can give the rights or sell them. By cutting the middlemen and all unnecessary costs, ApolloX is able to really make the price of the fees lower and both sides will be beneficiated from this efficacy which, according to the company, can make the price of the products at least 40% lower.
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

I'm so pleased with the twitter of this project! The team of the project really tries to give wide publicity to each news of the project
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

I'm so pleased with the twitter of this project! The team of the project really tries to give wide publicity to each news of the project
This is really commendable! As a participant in the program, it is very pleasant for me to learn the latest news every time!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

This is really commendable! As a participant in the program, it is very pleasant for me to learn the latest news every time!
What are you talking about? I thought the twitter of this project is not updated at all. How long was the last record made?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

What are you talking about? I thought the twitter of this project is not updated at all. How long was the last record made?
Fortunately, you're wrong! The last record was published about two hours ago, every day there is at least one record. Respect the project team
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

What information gets into the project's Twitter? Are there any content that I can not find on other resources?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

What information gets into the project's Twitter? Are there any content that I can not find on other resources?
I think there is! https://twitter.com/apolloX_network/status/1020352876319854593
For example, here is a link to an event that the project team visited. This information is only on Twitter
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

To be honest, I'm not so interested in the project to want to know about the project team's moves! I am only interested in activities aimed at the result
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

To be honest, I'm not so interested in the project to want to know about the project team's moves! I am only interested in activities aimed at the result
In this case, you need to read the medium and watch the content of the project, which by the way is very much even. In this regard, the team also makes us happy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: