Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4661 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 10,000,000,000 tokens per ICO, then how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 10,000,000,000 tokens per ICO, then how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
amanai

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
Klacik

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 5% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is, 10.000.000.000 * 0.05 = 500.000.000. I think this is the right decision.
Jasuper

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

ApolloX  - that's sound is good project. Decentralized marketplace is the right choice for the future of e commerce . I think this project will be successfuly

ApolloX will change e-commerce now for the better, everyone involved will benefit from the trade and without unnecessary costs coming from monopoly brokers.
Jasuper

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

This project allocates 5% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is, 10.000.000.000 * 0.05 = 500.000.000. I think this is the right decision.

You also need to know. in addition to Bounty allocations, token allocations are also determined according to planning. 35% sale tokens. Team 15%, Partner and Advisor 12%, then Reserved 33%.
And in the near future the sale of tokens, you can join the telegram channel https://t.me/apolloxgroup for sales information.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

How many tokens are offered for sale to all users who have an interest in this project?
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

How many tokens are offered for sale to all users who have an interest in this project?

Are you talking about how many tokens of the total are submitted for purchase by users? Did I understand you correctly?
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

Are you talking about how many tokens of the total are submitted for purchase by users? Did I understand you correctly?

Yes, you understood correctly, I'm curious about how much the developers of the project allot for all users and investors
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Yes, you understood correctly, I'm curious about how much the developers of the project allot for all users and investors

The project provides an opportunity to buy 3.5 billion tokens, I think this is a good amount, so that everyone can use the opportunity to become part of the project
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

The project provides an opportunity to buy 3.5 billion tokens, I think this is a good amount, so that everyone can use the opportunity to become part of the project

This will be 35% of the total amount7 All right? If so, then I like the given conditions
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

This will be 35% of the total amount7 All right? If so, then I like the given conditions

Yes that's right. In total there are 10 billion tokens in the project, Tokens that are for sale are 35%. This is the most of all coins
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: