Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225473 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:14:56 AM

I think it's some people's action to take advantage of it.
and yes, there are some people who panic and sell it.
but the fact is bitcoin still survive until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

Because they do not understand the facts that actually happen, we all know that many governments are banned bitcoin so that makes people doubt about bitcoin so think that bitcoin is gone and die.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:31:38 AM

I think it's some people's action to take advantage of it.
and yes, there are some people who panic and sell it.
but the fact is bitcoin still survive until now.

They are surely taking advantage of it. Weak people will read it and they will do something about it. A lot of newbies do this they do not know much about bitcoin.

They must first get a lot of information before doing a investment.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:13 AM

Because they do not understand the facts that actually happen, we all know that many governments are banned bitcoin so that makes people doubt about bitcoin so think that bitcoin is gone and die.
Maybe they only hate bitcoins because they lost their profit or they do not know the way to earn more profit unlike from other traders that are just waiting in the market for their coins to double the price.

Probably because people see the Bitcoin price is so big right now and they can not afford to buy. They are afraid if they invest or buy, then the price of Bitcoin can go down. Yet as we know, the price of Bitcoin is always up and the value of Bitcoin currency is really big. So it's impossible if Bitcoin will die. We do not know what will happen in the future, Bitcoin will probably die but surely there will be a replacement. But if Bitcoin is not dead, surely Bitcoin will always evolve into something much better.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Because they do not know something about bitcoin.  They only know bitcoin is dead, some people say bitcoin is a kind of scam, that's the one thing I don't believe,  Maybe they just know this forum lest they impressed to, because is a kind of crypto currency higher value

It's not just the reason why they say that, lets just be specific mate that those were frustrated investors spreading rumors about the death of bitcoin. Sadly they fail behind their speculations because bitcoin's price nowadays was lucky to reach that profitable value, and I think that $7k and above is worth valuable. The impression from people who were curious about the rumors went into reverse psychology and made more investors got interested who became long term holders.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Vilestabber

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

I don't see people saying that bitcoin is dead because the value is still rising maybe they mean that the value is not dropping so fast and rises very fast like it did 3 months ago because then it was free bitcoin for everyone if you knew what to do.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

Maybe they mean the other way around. Bitcoin is very much alive. Cheesy When Bitcoin is pumping so hard like no one can stop him from increasing its value, me and my friends used to say, "Bitcoin is Dead!." That's how we joke. Cheesy

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

They keep on saying that btc is dead cause i think that they believe that btc will go down anytime when  bitcoin reach the highest level or maybe it was their strategy to spread some fake news to take advantage when the price are down.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

They want you to sell your bitcoins so they will buy it from you for cheap. You will think that you are going to make money but they are going to make money for real.

They buy your coins and save them for a few years and they will have the double the amount.
nightbasilisk

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

the OP posted this topic on 2014 , i hope the OP see bitcoin price now.
BTC its not dead , i think btc have a good future and i still believe btc on future.
Hope on next year , btc will reached more than 8-9k USD/btc.
Bitcoin dead on past , but bitcoin make a revolution on this year and maybe on future.

I think that they say this because bitcoin is now not really as unstable as it was before because now the value just goes up a little.
But first it was like thousands of dollars of difference in just a week.
PrettyLaw

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:26:31 AM

No one understands why individuals are saying this, they are not believing in the bitcoin anymore and want to detest around the bitcoin.I think its only a matter of time they'll get back inside it again, their are simply disliking around the bitcoin this is the way bitcoin get a bad title.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:21 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

This is just a progaganda in which not proven until now or just a speculation by others but maybe most of them are in business that they considered bitcoin is a threat like in banking business. Of course they will do everything that they can just to destroy bitcoin reputation so that no one will invest but unfortunately the result was opposite in which everyday there are always new investors are coming in to pour  investments to bitcoins.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:46:21 AM

They only hear negative rumors that have no obvious reference unproven. Perhaps it's also a speculation trick so new investors are tempted to sell bitcoin he has held.
even a good thing like bitcoin too, will have negative news. well, many people say that it may be because they want to master bitcoin themselves, or jealous with bitcoin users who always get a quick profit. well, there will always be news like that.
It's up to you now whether you believe it or not, if you are following bitcoin, its news and speculation you would not believe it's dead
because recently we just broke another ATH price record and I believe bitcoin dominance will continue.
Your right sir. Bitcoin now is very much alive . The price of it now is so ideal for everyone.  It brings a lot of income to every investors because of the high value. Aside from that bitcoin provide a huge opportunity to everyone to earn additional income. So this speculation that bitcoin is dead was not true, because it still the most fast growing currency as of now.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:49:48 AM

someone say that bitcoin is dead because they fear might happen to fall in the price of continuous bitcoin in long periods of time, thus becoming the most low then they hurry hurry to sell bitcoin as prices continue to fall, We recommend that you don't get too freaked out to address this because the price of bitcoin is indeed unstable sometimes descends so low then increase back though not for long. and I'm sure one day will rise from slump bitcoin price.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:03:14 AM

it is hard for folk to get their head around btc with its price etc per btc concept and the fact that it went from $750 to $7500 usd in 1 year

the main problem is ...they see it as a bubble like the internet dot com bubble

the difference is

the folk who made the protocol for the internet .the VALUE was NOT in the protocol of the internet...it was in the APPS and tools used on such with adoption

thus when you bet on the wrong software or tools or app's on such ...when the dot com bubble blew up..the value went with those things

with cyrypto and BTC as a protocol to move change....like the concept of borderless money and such

the value is NOT in the made applications or tools to define its use...the value CONTINUES TO ACCUMULATE in the protocol itself .ie the block chain

or price of BTC or whatever other crypto of choice...it can take a hit on a failed project..but with adoption and other projects ...thus not as risky imho

thus.....in crypto or bitcoin's case....the protocol is all and adoption...with tools apps etc running 2nd place as the money maker...the sum of all the apps

and adoption adds value to BTC and your crypto of choice.....the choice of applications/tools and such..those can fade and come back..as long as protocol

and adoption continue for work with BTC and crypto of choice...failure can still happen ..but less a bubble and more a rocket imho Smiley (biased)

or how my muddled brain looks at it

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
pooIdude

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

It is because BTCitcoin is still at the begining of adoption and we don't know what is going to occur.  It is extremely unstable and there is contantly some thing within the new possibly bad or good about BTCitcoin.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

Because it doesn't cost $22 to send money to someone in the real world.
Unlike the bitcoin network. seriously WTF!!! 2 transactions recently and neither would confirm because I didn't send the "recommended" fee
instead I sent the minimum and not one node would pick it up and confirm them.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:28:27 AM

Because those who say it, never understand what the bitcoin really is.
Therefore they say "bitcoin is dead"..
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:32:10 PM

Because they feel that bitcoin has no future because all governments are banned bitcoin. I think this is a natural thing so they are forever saying BTC is dead.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Flyswat

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

I believe they're altcoin creator and they want to allow people dump bitcoin so the price will going down..And altcoin is going to be rise.. This is the part of their plan to improve popularity of altcoin..
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: