Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 09:59:13 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 224236 times)
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

They do not have the patience to wait, when they see the fact that prices continue to fall then it makes them panic and sell all the bitcoin they have, they think that when the price has dropped below $ 10k it is impossible to rise again so they will say that bitcoin already die.
Yes that is also right but i think that most of the people want the bitcoin price to fall so that they can get the opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price, therefore they are spreading false news in the market about bitcoin, i think that this time they may not be succeeded, because this time people have become aware and they are not trying to sell their bitcoin even in panic situation, but they are trying their best to hold their bitcoin for the price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butcherme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

I think they just want to drive the price down so that they could buy it at a low price.
Or they just don't want it or support it they think that it is just a scam.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Those who say that it is necessary to sell bitcoins, or that he is dead, or simply do not understand what they are talking about, or just want to buy themselves bitcoins at a low price. Market fluctuation is a normal phenomenon, and such alarmists exacerbate the suppressed mood of people.

trimulia

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

what in my mind is that some people do that because they want bitcoin price dumped then they will bough this.they know bitcoin will growing in this year

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kakehgilleh

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

People who do not do exactly what bitcoin will continue to spread the word, but people who know very good bitcoin will never make this statement, we should not care what the people around us think about bitcoin.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

It's actually a FUD spread by these people who are trying to take down bitcoin's price so they can as well buy it at a lower price. It's a strategy of the frustrated or strategy of the unbelievers of bitcoin before.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Techno012

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

People want to influence the market and say its dead and it has no future, because of that are gonna panic but that is what they want.
I recommend you to not listen to these weird people.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

People want to influence the market and say its dead and it has no future, because of that are gonna panic but that is what they want.
Yeah that right. A few people are simply haters since they don't have faith in this bitcoin they think Bitcoin is a somewhat pyramiding scam. Those individuals who continue saying that bitcoin is dead are presumably losers they are against bitcoin because they need their coins will be the one turn out to be most papular coins in crypto. Confidence and trust the bitcoin.

Everything that makes you vital     |     B i t V i t     |       PRE-ICO    July 1st, 2018
●        FACEBOOK        ●        TWITTER        ●        YOUTUBE        ●        TELEGRAM        ●
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Whitepaper  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Because they only get negative information about bitcoin, as it happens today that almost every day there is always writing or negative news in various media, this certainly makes them unable to accept bitcoin.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Everyone wants to become millionaire overnight so even if there is small fluctuation in price and if it goes down a bit people would start thinking its not gonna survive in the future. And the people who thinks like this don't hold a proper knowledge of bitcoins and that's the reason they start saying that btc is dead.

█❖❖❖SELFLLEREY❖❖❖█
❖TAKE PHOTO — MAKE MONEY❖
 ❖ICO Starts:March 20, 2018❖ (https://tge.selfllery.com/)
King Sastro

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Because they think that when the price drop then bitcoin will not be able to rise again, it actually makes me more eager to buy because of the many users who panic and sell cheap bitcoin then a good opportunity to earn profit someday.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
clarky

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

Panic is a natural response to a price drop. People panic and say such things every time there is a crash, its been happening for so long, just ignore. Sometimes they don't know what they're talking about. Those people are just handing their bitcoins to someone else who deserves them more.There have been more severe problems in the past these people are not aware off.
FairUser

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

well, not everyone saying like that but some people are like saying something which is they do not know what they are observing about the bitcoin but they are not going on the right way they need to learn about market what can happen in future and what they can achieve from bitcoin i suggest to them do not go for wrong just learn more.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Everyone have suggest you to sell your bitcoin and talk bitcoin is dead is the people who want to make your situation panic and you will faced panic problem and sell your bitcoin, but excatly they are trying make you to sell all your coin and you bitcoin for getting their profit. If you are selling your altcoin or bitcoin at the low price they will take this moment to buy bitcoin or altcoin at low price and will be sell at high price.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Maybe with this kind of FUD news they might thought it will a way to make the value of Bit coin will go down then once it happens they will take the chance to buy a huge of it, or it could be they have no any idea about the potentiality of bitcoin, instead they've been thinking its a piece of shit scam. BUt they're totally wrong.

Status Security Token
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

██
██
██
██
██
██

The FIRST and ONLY coin to deploy

"Status-Based Incentive Program" (SBIP)

██
██
██
██
██
██
■  Security

■  Stability

■  Transparency

██
██
██
██
██
██
PHASE 3 - 1 September until 30 September GMT +7
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
tukagero

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Why they always say bitcoin is dead? Its because they dont like cryptocurrency or maybe they want to buy cheap bitcoin thats why they spread fud . If bitcoin is dead it will no longer have a value.

daduremi

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Bitcoin is not and will not be dead. Bitcoin is very much alive. I think there's an upcoming GFC, and there are signs. People will change their fiat to assets like bitcoin, and bitcoin will spike.

The government cannot take your money unless they break into your house and take your trezor, or jack your computer. And I'm sure that if they don't have a compelling reason, your protected by law.

Join Contractium NOW! ¦•-» https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP«-•¦
Pujangga

Activity: 309

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

Yeah that right. A few people are simply haters since they don't have faith in this bitcoin they think Bitcoin is a somewhat pyramiding scam. Those individuals who continue saying that bitcoin is dead are presumably losers they are against bitcoin because they need their coins will be the one turn out to be most papular coins in crypto. Confidence and trust the bitcoin.
Besides they think that bitcoin is a scam project they also get false information from various media, please you open business and economic media, then there are dozens of writings that preach negative things about bitcoin.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Because they only get negative information about bitcoin, as it happens today that almost every day there is always writing or negative news in various media, this certainly makes them unable to accept bitcoin.
It is true but for me it is just because people can't understand that something which is not material can have a real value, for me it will change in like 2025 and then crypto will be at the same level like cash almost in every country.

▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀  ██   ██  ▀▀███▄▄
         ▄██▀▀   ▄▄█▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄   ▀▀██
       ▄██▀  ▄▄█▀▀             ▀▀█▄▄   ██
     ▄██▀ ▄█▀▀                     ▀▀█▄  ██
    ██▀ ▄█▀                           ▀█▄  ██
   ██  █▀    █▀█▄               ▄█▀█    ▀█  ██
  ██  █▌     █░█░█▄▄         ▄▄█░█░█     ▐█  ██
 ██  █▌ ██▌   ▀█░█░░█▄     ▄█░░█░█▀   ▐██ ▐█  ██
▐█▌ █▌ █▌       ▀█░░█░█ ▄ █░█░░█▀       ▐█ ▐█  █
██ ▐█ █▌          ▀▀█░█▀ ▀█░█▀▀          ▐█ ▐█ ██
█▌ █▌▐█           ▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄           █▌ █▌ █
█▌ █▌▐█         ▄█░█░███░░░█░█░█▄         █▌ █▌ █
██ ▐█ █▌      ▄█░█░█▀█░░░░░█▀█░█░█▄      ▐█ ▐█ ██
▐█  █▌ █▌    █░█░█▀  ███░░░█  ▀█░█░█    ▐█ ▐█  █
 ██  █▌ █▄   █▄█▀    █░░░░░█    ▀█▄█   ▐█ ▐█  ██
  ██  █▄ ▀█▄        █░░░░░░░█        ▄█▀ ▄█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄ ▀█▄▄    █░░░▓░▓░░░█    ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀  ██
    ██▄  ▀█▄ ▀▀██▄▄█░░░▓░▒░░░█▄▄██▀▀ ▄█▀  ▄██
     ▀██▄ ▀██    ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀    ██▀ ▄██▀
       ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
         ▀▀█▄                       ▄█▀▀
            ▀▀█▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄█▀▀
               ▀▀██████   ██████▀▀
                    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
BITMILLEX   

[

]

[

]
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Perhaps you read this news while the Crypto market is falling. And BTC prices are falling to the lowest level so people think that BTC is a bubble burst. BTC will break, but this is not true. BTC is a potential coin. Sustainable Development. Can replace cash in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.