Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225482 times)
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:06:19 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
Indeed. Stating that bitcoin is dead or soon to die can really cause panic and alarm people even it was just mere speculations regarding bitcoin. We must keep in mind that the price pump and dumps are just part of the currency life because admit it or not, even the natural moneys or fiat do also experience such kind of scenario due to the changes happening within the market. We must ensure our own beliefs by our own self before shouting it out without prior evidences to support why you are stating that bitcoin is dead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

i never heard that , but i hear the bitcoin is down but not mean to dead , it's currency .

Yes I also heard that but the dead mean if a thing is not existed see the daily chart of crypto currencies every day you will find new coins but the bitcoin will be at the top of them it is a false statement that people used their own mind and display a news that bitcoin is dead.
There are always haters for every positive thing. Bitcoin have changed the lives of its users plus it makes a tremendous feats of rise in crypto currencies. Just see the international market, investors from far flung areas are getting into it. Still there are some people who don’t want to establish and they are working the whole day night for this. Good luck to them but they will fail.
Those who keep on saying this actually either don't have enough information or they in greed of getting more bitcoins. They are trying to detract the people and get involved into more bitcoins , after getting a vast amount of bitcoins they will end up the rumours to rise the worth to an up level so that they can be benefited.
Sale_man

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

Panic attacks generally occurs whenever bitcoin's value decreases even a little , like for example in the past month we saw bitcoin rising with +1k dollars profits and dropping once then rising higher again , and even tho people knew that bitcoin's value won't keep decreasing and , like it did every time , will rise higher and stronger and they still had those "OMG sell now" and "bitcoin's dead" . Such people lack futurism in their life and don't realize that we are talking about the future whenever bitcoin's is mentioned .

theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

i never heard that , but i hear the bitcoin is down but not mean to dead , it's currency .

Yes I also heard that but the dead mean if a thing is not existed see the daily chart of crypto currencies every day you will find new coins but the bitcoin will be at the top of them it is a false statement that people used their own mind and display a news that bitcoin is dead.
There are always haters for every positive thing. Bitcoin have changed the lives of its users plus it makes a tremendous feats of rise in crypto currencies. Just see the international market, investors from far flung areas are getting into it. Still there are some people who don’t want to establish and they are working the whole day night for this. Good luck to them but they will fail.
Those who keep on saying this actually either don't have enough information or they in greed of getting more bitcoins. They are trying to detract the people and get involved into more bitcoins , after getting a vast amount of bitcoins they will end up the rumours to rise the worth to an up level so that they can be benefited.
yes such tricks have become a natural thing that is used by the people who already have the fame or have been widely known so that people use it to manipulate in order to get their own benefits

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

These are all the rumors and this is just a propaganda of so many people who actually want to make more money from bitcoin. The only motive of such kind of people is to decrease the demand of bitcoin which will result in downfall of the market price of bitcoin. The fact is such kind of people will never manage to get all what they actually want. Bitcoin is and will remain the most popular coin.
ignore those people who put a hatred in bitcoin without a clear reason , those people are the one who have no idea how useful bitcoin will be in the future , they don't care about a breakthrough things like bitcoin , they don't want to become an idealist.

and just prefer to stay on their own comfort zone to use a usual things like fiat, what shame .
We need to change our opinion when we want to create a revolution in our economy, or just change our income normally. First of all, there are a lot of people using FIAT and ignore the chance from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also an investment form, so it is potential at present because its value still not fixed by anyone. Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:30:02 PM

People like to FUD bitcoin when they are not invested in it. Its kinda like "i dont have it so you guys cant either", a very childish thought process... And bitcoin keeps on trucking forward and proving every single FUDster wrong.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:41:57 PM

I always think that when the talk about the "dead bitcoin" begins, that a new wave of earnings has gone...someone has good money on this, because they can play well on the emotions of people
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

Probably because the news of many governments that bitcoin banned more dominant he knows than what is happening at the moment, I think this is reasonable because most people believe in government than bitcoin reality.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
People are keep on saying that bitcoin is dead but it is not. The falling of the bitcoin price is just a normal part of the cycle and one of. the main characteristic a certain type of currency possess. Those were just mere speculations about bitcoin because as we can observe, despite of many dumps, still bitcoin is regaining its loss making it more attractive to many people. We just need to see the brighter side of it that bitcoin's price dump is a great opportunity to buy more since it was affordable and do not spread that because of the dumps, bitcoin is dead or soon to die.

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

A lot of people say that bitcoin is dead because they only read the media articles. Some of them are positive and rest is negative. For example Warren Buffet the best investor ever said the Bitcoin is a bubble, mat dimon said it is also bubble but can grow to 100 000 dolars. So don't trust anyone make your own research.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:04:46 AM

A lot of people say that bitcoin is dead because they only read the media articles. Some of them are positive and rest is negative. For example Warren Buffet the best investor ever said the Bitcoin is a bubble, mat dimon said it is also bubble but can grow to 100 000 dolars. So don't trust anyone make your own research.
Because instead on researching and making a point for themselves,  they are ready to bankers like Jamie Dimon who hates bitcoins so much that he can't stop talking about it and when they listen and believe these people, they end up selling the bitcoins they have already invested and when nothing bad happens,  they see then that they have been tricked.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

Because instead on researching and making a point for themselves,  they are ready to bankers like Jamie Dimon who hates bitcoins so much that he can't stop talking about it and when they listen and believe these people, they end up selling the bitcoins they have already invested and when nothing bad happens,  they see then that they have been tricked.

I don't know why they will be thinking that they have been tricked since there is nothing bad happened, your statement is a little bit of confusing. But it do makes sense, there are a lot of people who are like this. They will be talking "bitcoin is dead" since the price or what happened do not match what they are expecting.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:59 AM

Yeah im also puzzle with that statement. I always read that lines saying btc is dead.,but i think this just black propaganda to make people not to get interested with btc no more. I thinj there are always negative people to make other discourage in btc. But for me the good thing you will do is to do a research on your own. Thats the better idea.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:50 AM

those who say bitcoin is dead are fools and do not understand with bitcoin. most of the higher ranks know more about bitcoin. bitcoin will not die if the internet is still active.

burdagol12345

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

I just don't get it.

those people always saying that bitcoin is dead,are those are the critics of bitcoin,they don't want success .mostly of us people have a crab mentality if they found out that one their friends relatives etc, have success in life they want to full it down,bitcoin is not dead actually it will continue to move forwards towards its goal,to help people and economy going in digital technology.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:35 AM

those who say bitcoin is dead are fools and do not understand with bitcoin. most of the higher ranks know more about bitcoin. bitcoin will not die if the internet is still active.
For sure, they cannot make money with bitcoin if they think like that, they are losing the opportunity to make money because they are
afraid of taking risk, this is a new system so this is a risky one but if we see the potential we can invest now and wait for our money to grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:03:37 AM

Maybe those people who says that bitcoin is dead i think they not really know bitcoin, and they don't research about it. Because if they really research about bitcoi they know how value bitcoin for now.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:21:04 AM

Maybe those people who says that bitcoin is dead i think they not really know bitcoin, and they don't research about it. Because if they really research about bitcoi they know how value bitcoin for now.

They always saying BTC is dead because they are people of blackpropaganda's. They are the one who depends on researching and make it to explude over media site and television for there to create attention by someone. Although many false allegation directing bitcoin. But the communities of bitcoin are increasing its popularity over many countries.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

They always saying BTC is dead because they are people of blackpropaganda's. They are the one who depends on researching and make it to explude over media site and television for there to create attention by someone. Although many false allegation directing bitcoin. But the communities of bitcoin are increasing its popularity over many countries.

Here in the philippines they just broadcast to the entire country that bitcoins is scam and it was a shame that they have black progranda while they do not really know that truth or maybe they are afraid that everyone will turn into bitcoins and stop working on the corporate world.

robbietobby

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

Bitcoin for them is not that having a great impact with their lives and those people are afraid to take the risk of having such time and does not know where to put moneys. Wherein here in bitcoin you can achieve anything as a modern way on proliferating digital moneys and sooner will implement the world. It also manages me myself and I to become a person in the world of monetary system. I would really love to btc until no onw will stop me from getting rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: