Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:06:44 PM

People does consider bitcoin as dead because bitcoin had achieved 1200 dollars and is worthing around 700 dollars, people were expecting to bitcoin cross 2000 dollars and above ammounts when the bubble happened. Besides those there is nothing to people say about bitcoin, because media consider bitcoin as dark currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

It is solely out of fear for themselves not buying when it was low.
Many are regretting not buying 24 hours ago when it was 10% less than it is now.
They could of turned a mighty profit if they bought $10k worth of bitcoin and grabbed atleast 15% with selling it now.
Not bad for 2 days of doing nothing really. Embarrassed
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:36:41 PM

Well i am guessing that those people who keep saying Bitcoin is dead are the people who can not comprehend to Bitcoin price. Maybe they are thinking that because of the High Bitcoin Price today then lots of people will not be able to afford to buy 1 whole Bitcoin.
They are blind maybe, bitcoin is so much alive and I can see that clearly. That statement has no basis, and only those believer will be able to know the real status of bitcoin.

No they are not blind they are just simply creating these type of false information to make the people panic to sell bitcoins. And once it happened the price of bitcoin become lower as there are a lot of people are selling bitcoins or else they really want to destroy the good image of bitcoin because they are not getting benefit from bitcoin or their investment with it failed.
For now bitcoin is so alive, it has strong foundation and many support from users and community.
Bitcoin is dead just speculation to trigger us sell the coins, well I thought that what makes bitcoin price fall and rise.
For they who had faith in bitcoin, won't ever sell the coins because of some negative news. I mean bitcoin is currency for spend like others currencies if you want to.
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:17:46 PM

It is solely out of fear for themselves not buying when it was low.
Many are regretting not buying 24 hours ago when it was 10% less than it is now.
They could of turned a mighty profit if they bought $10k worth of bitcoin and grabbed atleast 15% with selling it now.
Not bad for 2 days of doing nothing really. Embarrassed

Skeptics even this fact is perceived with hostility. They believe that such a strong price swings - a sign of instability and tomorrow the price of Bitcoin could collapse
rajasumi2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:36:31 PM

Because they are too dumb and they dont know what they are talking about .Actually when ever see that the price of bitcoins going down to a great extend they think that bitcoin is dead actually it fluctuates to a great extend.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:26:40 PM

People who say that bitcoin is dead are only the ones that don't understand it and can't afford it , bitcoin's price keeps changing everyday and once they see the price going down a little they just say that because they want the people who have bitcoin to sell it so they can buy it for a cheap price. and some people actually do belive them and they panic and start selling, so do not believe them and always trust bitcoin because it will always be there.
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

People who say that bitcoin is dead are only the ones that don't understand it and can't afford it , bitcoin's price keeps changing everyday and once they see the price going down a little they just say that because they want the people who have bitcoin to sell it so they can buy it for a cheap price. and some people actually do belive them and they panic and start selling, so do not believe them and always trust bitcoin because it will always be there.

This is exactly my opinion. Bitcoin is there for about 8 years and will still be there over 80 years; It will never disappear anymoren. As you see the price it has reached now (about 800 dollar) and the price at the beginning of this year. You can say 'bitcoin is alive and kicking'!!

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:53:12 PM

Skeptics even this fact is perceived with hostility. They believe that such a strong price swings - a sign of instability and tomorrow the price of Bitcoin could collapse

Some people see this as an opportunity while some dont which is what differentiate most pople. Some people are positive that the swing totally doesnt mean anything and it will recover itself while some others are the pessimistic type so you cant really blame those people for saying that bitcoin is dead
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

I have friends that use bitcoin and I didn't hear to anybody say bitcoin is dead. Oppositely many of people predict to bitcoin high price and great future. And I believe it as well. I'm sure that after the next halving bitcoin will be cost maximum high during all it's history.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:24:55 AM

I have friends that use bitcoin and I didn't hear to anybody say bitcoin is dead. Oppositely many of people predict to bitcoin high price and great future. And I believe it as well. I'm sure that after the next halving bitcoin will be cost maximum high during all it's history.
Actually, there are many people do not believe in Bitcoin. Everytime bitcoin price decline, they start to claim that Bitcoin will soon dead without any evidence or providing any convincing opinion. It is really a bad idea when you want to persuade someone to give up on something, especially when thEy do love bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin will nver die
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:22:08 AM

i guess theres no reason for bitcoin to disappear we all know that bitcoin are keeps growing this past few months now it gonna hit the $800 if that will be the stable price of the bitcoin it will be good. hoping that this coming christmas could hit and be stable on $800 and say to those who dont believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will never die you will die but bitcoin will never be. haha
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:46:55 AM

Maybe those people saying that bitcoin is dead are those not believe in bitcoin and they have no bitcoin. And they dont know about bitcoin so that they can easy to say that bitcoin is dead. They didn't know the benefits that they can get into it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:21:05 PM

Maybe those people saying that bitcoin is dead are those not believe in bitcoin and they have no bitcoin. And they dont know about bitcoin so that they can easy to say that bitcoin is dead. They didn't know the benefits that they can get into it.
Probably, because they have no idea what they are saying. Bitcoin is not dead and it breaths 24/7 as we are giving it life.. We are the only one who will decide if we kill it or not and from what I see, we are making it alive and improve.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

I really don't know why some people keeps on saying that bitcoin is dead, but we can see it very alive just need to take a look to its price Grin maybe they keep on saying that thing because they are once disappointed or they didn't become successful with bitcoin . we can say its really impossible for bitcoin to be dead as its price is still gradually increasing and it is about to reach $800 . we don't have to mind these people they are probably Insecured Grin
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:28:17 PM

i guess theres no reason for bitcoin to disappear we all know that bitcoin are keeps growing this past few months now it gonna hit the $800 if that will be the stable price of the bitcoin it will be good. hoping that this coming christmas could hit and be stable on $800 and say to those who dont believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will never die you will die but bitcoin will never be. haha

As of 02:25 PM forum's time the price of bitcoin is now $784.6 only few more bucks needed to make it stable at $800. And those people who are saying that bitcoin is dead are probably jealous on what is happening with bitcoin. I can just shoutout to them that bitcoin is dead, yeah it is deadly increasing the price of bitcoin rapidly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:12:37 PM

As of 02:25 PM forum's time the price of bitcoin is now $784.6 only few more bucks needed to make it stable at $800. And those people who are saying that bitcoin is dead are probably jealous on what is happening with bitcoin. I can just shoutout to them that bitcoin is dead, yeah it is deadly increasing the price of bitcoin rapidly.

Yes these people are trying to encourage us not to pursue investing in bitcoins.. and probably they don't have a good experience investing their bitcoins and right now the price is getting better so I think the price would probably won't crash in the future.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitbob82

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:33:10 PM

This is exactly my opinion. Bitcoin is there for about 8 years and will still be there over 80 years; It will never disappear anymoren. As you see the price it has reached now (about 800 dollar) and the price at the beginning of this year. You can say 'bitcoin is alive and kicking'!!
yes no doubt that there is a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, i think the reason behind this fact is that the users of bitcoin are continously increasing, therefore we are seeing big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin.
bitbob82

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:59:40 PM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they are a jealous bunch, most of them are butt hurt because they missed the boat and don't have enough money to buy lots of BTC. So they dream about $1 Bitcoin and how they'll buy thousands if that happens.
yes and such people want to drop the price of bitcoin so that they can get chance of buying bitcoin in a cheap price, therefore they are spreading false news about bitcoin in the market, but to me i think they are just wasting their money.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:00:43 PM

Actually, there are many people do not believe in Bitcoin. Everytime bitcoin price decline, they start to claim that Bitcoin will soon dead without any evidence or providing any convincing opinion. It is really a bad idea when you want to persuade someone to give up on something, especially when thEy do love bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin will nver die
I think that was only in the past when the price was in drop after 2013 and now in 2016 when they are seeing that the price of bitcoin is increasing and recover back after each drop then now not much people are saying like that.
wutard

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:15:37 PM

I think that was only in the past when the price was in drop after 2013 and now in 2016 when they are seeing that the price of bitcoin is increasing and recover back after each drop then now not much people are saying like that.
Growth Statistics and downs bitcoin very wary of some users. But we have seen that bitcoin is free and uncontrolled in recent years. She was just in itself responds to the internal state of the markets and the exchangers. Therefore, all the negative comments towards bitcoin are not unfounded.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: