Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225481 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:37:10 PM

Negative news have only a very insignificant effect on the exchange rates. In the past, the exchange rates have crashed whenever a major theft or hack occurred. A perfect example for this is the Mt Gox theft, which resulted in the exchange rates nosediving from $800 per coin to $300 per coin in a matter of few weeks.

Which is why the current price is going up right now, it is all good that the price is going up right now. The more negativity it gets , the more it actually gets better. The thing is that as long as those negativity actually makes positive effect to the bitcoin then it is all good and people wont really care about it

Be sure this is being manipulated by big farmers as well with whales, there is no reason to bitcoin had jumped almost 100 dollars recently be aware. Bitcoin will be making 8 years online, and since the first day and since it becamed famous, people had their own vision and opinion about bitcoin, but something all are able to see is that crypto world is far away to be dead, no matter what media says anymore, in fact it never had any value for the real supporters of bitcoin, sure some news does damage bitcoin, but we are stronger then those.
but i think it is a normal increase, because it was expected even before 4 to 5 months that the price of bitcoin will reach to 1000 USD in next few months or just at the end of 2016, therefore to me the prediction is now getting correct, therefore i think there is no manipulating policy against the present increase of bitcoin.
We have to see if the price becomes more or less stable at the 1000 dollar mark then we could say this is the new floor but right now is too soon to tell if the price is going to be there since most of the time at the end of the year a spike happens and then the price begins to descend.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:43:47 PM

I will be pleasantly surprised if $900+ is sustainable throughout 1/2017. I always like steady and slow growth even though it is nowhere as exciting.
I was also very surprised because it was some time ago price the range of $ 780, then pump up to $ 900
I hope there will be no panic and cause a decrease in the price
The price of bitcoin is steady to $850 - $900 I hope that the price of bitcoin will not decrease to $800 lower, also I think we are closely to $1000 price of bitcoin maybe next year or another year? haha, but I believe that bitcoin can go to $1000 someday.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:50:49 PM

I will be pleasantly surprised if $900+ is sustainable throughout 1/2017. I always like steady and slow growth even though it is nowhere as exciting.
I was also very surprised because it was some time ago price the range of $ 780, then pump up to $ 900
The price of bitcoin is steady to $850 - $900 I hope that the price of bitcoin will not decrease to $800 lower, also I think we are closely to $1000 price of bitcoin maybe next year or another year? haha, but I believe that bitcoin can go to $1000 someday.
yes i am also sure that the price will not fell down below 850 USD, still i am hopeful that before starting 2017 bitcoin will cross 1000  USD level. and in 2017 it is going to cross 1500 USD level very easily.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:57:21 PM

yes i am also sure that the price will not fell down below 850 USD, still i am hopeful that before starting 2017 bitcoin will cross 1000  USD level. and in 2017 it is going to cross 1500 USD level very easily.
For now the price will not touch to 1k value because we have few weeks to start a new year.. and i think we can touch that price in march or may this is just my thoughts.. also it is hard to predict if the price of bitcoin can be stay long in 800 level and i think sooner more people can sell their bitcoin this is the same as last year..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Drago2016

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:34:21 PM

For now the price will not touch to 1k value because we have few weeks to start a new year.. and i think we can touch that price in march or may this is just my thoughts.. also it is hard to predict if the price of bitcoin can be stay long in 800 level and i think sooner more people can sell their bitcoin this is the same as last year..

Yes, the new year the price of Bitcoin has not become $ 1,000, it's obvious. But the rapid growth of the price ochent pleases me and I hope in 2017 Bitcoin to reach new heights
wxa7115

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:27:16 PM

i think they are do not know about the future of bitcoin because they are keep saying that bitcoin is dead and if they study about the bitcoin they will also be also start to use bitcoin and they will also buy bitcoin and then hold it for the future of higher price of bitcoin.
i think they know the future of bitcoin, but they want to reduce the price of of bitcoin by spreading such news, so that they can get opportunity of buying bitcoin in low price, but this time people are not going to go for panic selling, they are holding their bitcoins for price increase.
i think will never decrease its price through negative news because people strongly believe in bitcoin and adopting bitcoin day by day in huge amount and you are right they want to decrease its price through these type news and they want to buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for the future.
Negative news will have an effect on the price depending on how bad the news is but most of the users that believe in bitcoin will be unaffected by it, the traders and speculators will take that as an opportunity to make some extra cash but that is all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 04:54:14 PM

It is because they not using bitcoin thats why they not using bitcoin or they saying bitcoin is scam because of they experienced using bitcoin thats why they accusing bitcoin is already dead and trying people to warn not to use bitcoin.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:59:07 PM

Most people involved in stocks are very impatient in nature and want fast gains. They didn't realize that 250 dollars per bitcoin through the year 2015 was the most obvious way to get rich ever after the initial 0 to 1000 pump. But of course, those people can only at see the low price when it's low and they don't se teh technology and the potential. We saw the potential and kept buying and stacking BTC and now we are laughing at them.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:03:35 PM

Most people involved in stocks are very impatient in nature and want fast gains. They didn't realize that 250 dollars per bitcoin through the year 2015 was the most obvious way to get rich ever after the initial 0 to 1000 pump. But of course, those people can only at see the low price when it's low and they don't se teh technology and the potential. We saw the potential and kept buying and stacking BTC and now we are laughing at them.

Though this can be a reason too for saying that, and also some people are against bitcoin because they know it wont let any other crypto currencies become superior and they try to put it down by saying different things about it but i don't think that affects bitcoin at all.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:12:37 PM

Though this can be a reason too for saying that, and also some people are against bitcoin because they know it wont let any other crypto currencies become superior and they try to put it down by saying different things about it but i don't think that affects bitcoin at all.
Saying bad about bitcoin without proper support is just like saying nonsense, and only fools will believe that bitocin is dead without checking the price.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:19:03 PM

Saying bad about bitcoin without proper support is just like saying nonsense, and only fools will believe that bitocin is dead without checking the price.

may those who said that can't earn enough in bitcoin that they'll think its dead , actually bitcoin is still growing and developing it have lots of potential and it will grow bigger soon.

achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:30:48 PM

may those who said that can't earn enough in bitcoin that they'll think its dead , actually bitcoin is still growing and developing it have lots of potential and it will grow bigger soon.

I am also sure. I think Bitcoin is now in its infancy, in the future it will be more expensive. And those who say that Bitcoin is dead, just do not understand what's going on
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:25:43 PM

People saying bitcoin is dead the reason here is they don't know how to use bitcoin and they do not know where bitcoin can get or how to buy it those people are ignorants or had bad experience using bitcoin. IMO if they don't know what bitcoin is then tell them to start reading and start reserching about bitcoin,.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:43:21 PM

How can they say the bitcoin is dead with price good as this? I think that demand for the coins is on the rise and with the good price bitcoin is attracting new users. But not all people are familiar with bitcoin and some of those who have heard of it think that it's banned or illegal or beeing used only on deepweb.

malaj
wxa7115

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:54:37 PM

This right here, right now it does not seem like a good moment to buy we need to see if this new 900+dollar price maintains itself, it is when the price is low that is the moment to buy if we ever see bitcoin at 700 again then that is the moment to buy in my opinion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:31:36 AM

How can they say the bitcoin is dead with price good as this? I think that demand for the coins is on the rise and with the good price bitcoin is attracting new users. But not all people are familiar with bitcoin and some of those who have heard of it think that it's banned or illegal or beeing used only on deepweb.

This thread is a very old thread and people who have said the bitcoin is dead are people before who experience a tremendous deflation in bitcoin. But definitely this time their minds have changed and no longer continue to say that bitcoin is dead. Its just that this thread is attractive so many are commenting on this thread. Bitcoin will live and will meet my grandchildren in the future.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:45:06 AM

This thread is a very old thread and people who have said the bitcoin is dead are people before who experience a tremendous deflation in bitcoin. But definitely this time their minds have changed and no longer continue to say that bitcoin is dead. Its just that this thread is attractive so many are commenting on this thread. Bitcoin will live and will meet my grandchildren in the future.
Like any other things with price from stocks to oil they all have trends. People who believe that Bitcoin is dead can't control their emotions and don't know anything about the market trend. Market Trends goes on occasional ups and downs it is normal and it is how to make the most profit. Some people take advantage of it and make a living with it.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:24:27 AM

People who says bitcoin is dead are only bitcoin haters. We are know that bitcoin transaction is faster and easier than paypal or bank transfer, but some of bitcoin haters said that bitcoin transaction is difficult and confusing for newbie/begginer that didn't know about bitcoin. I think they just lazy people that won't think or learn to keep moving forward. The fact is bitcoin will not die.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:20:02 AM

People who says bitcoin is dead are only bitcoin haters. We are know that bitcoin transaction is faster and easier than paypal or bank transfer, but some of bitcoin haters said that bitcoin transaction is difficult and confusing for newbie/begginer that didn't know about bitcoin. I think they just lazy people that won't think or learn to keep moving forward. The fact is bitcoin will not die.

it is called spreading FUD and if you look at when they are saying those things you can understand why it is called FUD. as you can see nobody is talking about bitcoin being dead right now! because there is a strong rise going on. but a couple of days before it when price was low and stable we heard the illeterate circle CEO sing a new bitcoin is dead song now he is silent and hiding.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:53:42 AM

it is called spreading FUD and if you look at when they are saying those things you can understand why it is called FUD. as you can see nobody is talking about bitcoin being dead right now! because there is a strong rise going on. but a couple of days before it when price was low and stable we heard the illeterate circle CEO sing a new bitcoin is dead song now he is silent and hiding.
I feel the people behind this are only those who wanted to buy cheap bitcoins, when they spread FUD, weak hands will sell their bitcoins for a cheap price and that creates opportunity for the whales to buy more and that will add up to their holdings. When you are smart investor, you will not panic without making the right study.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: