Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225481 times)
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:07:02 PM

Lack of knowledge is the main reason for people to comment some rubbish things about bitcoins as they don't know how to use it or in what way to earn it and they are also not aware about the benefits of bitcoins so I think we should ignore those people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samuel21

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:20:43 PM

Lack of knowledge is the main reason for people to comment some rubbish things about bitcoins as they don't know how to use it or in what way to earn it and they are also not aware about the benefits of bitcoins so I think we should ignore those people.
It seems to me that the advantages of bitcoin are obvious, but also obvious and its disadvantages. I hope you will not deny the flaws that bitcoin has? I do not see the struggle against shortcomings and therefore, we still long to see a large growth of its popularity and prevalence.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:30:19 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
They are just trying to spread rumours and make new investors panic thereby forcing them to sell their bitcoins at very low prices.The big whales who spread the rumours would buy those cheaper bitcoins.

I don't think that people will get panic anymore as they are well aware that even if price drops it will only on a temporary basis and in long run the price will surely increase so I don't think that people will entertain those rumors now and will sell their bitcoins at lower price.

Only those who have recently entered the bitcoin community do this. And those who have long been following the price of bitcoin perfectly understand that bitcoin can not die right now. He at the beginning of his development

Not only the new ones but i have seen some old and experienced people also fud that bitcoin will die on this and that date due to whatever foolish reasons they give. I think they want to create panic so bitcoin price drops and they buy more at cheap.  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:39:25 AM

nah, that's a standard procedure for everything in this world for every minor inconvenience that occurs. I remember people were saying, and some still do, that World of Warcraft was dead with every expansion that came out and wow is still running to this day. So don't pay much attention to it, there will always be those people.
LOL this reminds me of the debate we have right now when both sides keep accusing the other of wanting to take over the network and that both are altcoins that try to get over bitcoin and change it into something else.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:53:09 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
They are just trying to spread rumours and make new investors panic thereby forcing them to sell their bitcoins at very low prices.The big whales who spread the rumours would buy those cheaper bitcoins.

I don't think that people will get panic anymore as they are well aware that even if price drops it will only on a temporary basis and in long run the price will surely increase so I don't think that people will entertain those rumors now and will sell their bitcoins at lower price.

Only those who have recently entered the bitcoin community do this. And those who have long been following the price of bitcoin perfectly understand that bitcoin can not die right now. He at the beginning of his development

Not only the new ones but i have seen some old and experienced people also fud that bitcoin will die on this and that date due to whatever foolish reasons they give. I think they want to create panic so bitcoin price drops and they buy more at cheap.  Wink
Yes those people who are old in bitcoin are professionals in creating this kind of event or panic because they know that there is a lot of newbies in bitcoin world and they can easily dictate them to do a particular move if they will create some hype or fud about bitcoin. The only reason why they are creating hypes or fud for bitcoin is to generate profit.
sipapo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:38:56 AM

People like to say bullshit about thing they don't understand. I personaly like too. But it's really non sence words, people dont know any facts about bitcoins but if they here something on the local news that it was used for something illegal they start to think that it is a bad thing
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:05:12 AM

I just don't get it.

I dont know what the hell people keep saying bitcoin is dead as long there are people who still uses bitcoin and bitcoin is not been ban by the government, bitcoin will still be alive. Maybe people just keep saying bitcoin is dead because they have no more topics to propose in this forum.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:50:46 PM

I just don't get it.

Me too i get confused why people keep saying that bitcoin is dead and they don't have a great evidence to prove that bitcoin will be dead. I think those people are bluffing and making jokes to people.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

People panic and say such things every time there is a crash, its been happening for so long, just ignore.
Indeed, that is one of there reason why they always said that bitcoin is dead. Because there target was the newbie in this industry to get the feelings of panic buying, which is most often happened here. But now that you know you must remain at ease and always ignore them only.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

It seems to me that the advantages of bitcoin are obvious, but also obvious and its disadvantages. I hope you will not deny the flaws that bitcoin has? I do not see the struggle against shortcomings and therefore, we still long to see a large growth of its popularity and prevalence

I think you may have to look better

We have even two (maybe more) opposing strategies in regard to how fix current Bitcoin issues (a lot of unconfirmed transactions and high fees due to that), so if you don't see them it is in fact your issue. You could say that there is likely too much infighting going on and that doesn't allow to mend matters in a constructive way, and I will probably agree with you, but you can't possibly say that there is no "struggle against [Bitcoin] shortcomings"

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

People panic and say such things every time there is a crash, its been happening for so long, just ignore.
Indeed, that is one of there reason why they always said that bitcoin is dead. Because there target was the newbie in this industry to get the feelings of panic buying, which is most often happened here. But now that you know you must remain at ease and always ignore them only.

Yeah it's like a domino effect when there are people that are spreading bad news, it is popping up like mushroom and it's being reported everywhere. So for those people that are scared of losing some profit they are trying to sell some of their bitcoins but it's hard to believe right now that bitcoin is going to be dead. Look at it's price now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

I think why people keep saying that bitcoin is dead because those people are envy because they dont have a bitcoin compared to others. The other reason so the people have bitcoin sell their bitcoin or what we called panic selling if this happen for sure the price of bitcoin decrease so they have a chance to buy more bitcoin thats the strategy of others. If we buy more bitcoin in cheap price they will earn a lot of money of profit. Look the price of bitcoin its very bright.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:44:06 AM

People like to say bullshit about thing they don't understand. I personaly like too. But it's really non sence words, people dont know any facts about bitcoins but if they here something on the local news that it was used for something illegal they start to think that it is a bad thing
yeah sometimes people have a narrow minded , they give a shot to learn about bitcoin a little bit and then draw conclusion that it was complicated thing , hard to understand and begin to create an absurd speculation. you can't really trust on some random words like that . but i believe those people who keep yelling bitcoin dead scam etc are the one who just get disappointed due losing their value and too early cut the loss.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

You dont have to believe anythig they say here.
If you have your own speculation then take that route.
We have different ideas but some use it for their own selfish purposes and try to scatter a bad news.
Who does this? Those people who have a lot of power specially those who are known can make this and some might agree specially their own followers. You wont have to be like that. It is your own choice.
I think whatever is said by the people out there that make bad images of bitcoin. You do not have to trust them right away. You should do the checking. Because usually they just speculate that bitcoin die
VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

You dont have to believe anythig they say here.
If you have your own speculation then take that route.
We have different ideas but some use it for their own selfish purposes and try to scatter a bad news.
Who does this? Those people who have a lot of power specially those who are known can make this and some might agree specially their own followers. You wont have to be like that. It is your own choice.
I think whatever is said by the people out there that make bad images of bitcoin. You do not have to trust them right away. You should do the checking. Because usually they just speculate that bitcoin die

This assumption has already been made several times, but this is mostly said by newcomers who do not trust bitcoin and do not understand how much money can be earned with it.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:29:05 PM

yeah sometimes people have a narrow minded , they give a shot to learn about bitcoin a little bit and then draw conclusion that it was complicated thing , hard to understand and begin to create an absurd speculation. you can't really trust on some random words like that . but i believe those people who keep yelling bitcoin dead scam etc are the one who just get disappointed due losing their value and too early cut the loss.
The nature of a person are not all the same, true indeed only the narrow minded people who like it.
They know the bitcoin is long but so far they have yet to feel the results. Therefore they are misinterpreting of the bitcoin can make money that turned out to be just a fantasy world.
If it is true that bitcoin is dead then the user bitcoin currently does not exist, but at this point the user is bitcoin more and more. Then I mentioned if anyone say that bitcoin is dead wrong, that happens at the moment is getting to know bitcoin and more and more users.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

I just don't get it.

Perhaps some people are missing a central bank chair reassuring them that everything will be fine with their money. At least once in a month.  Smiley
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

Because people don't like to see bitcoin is taking off and succeed. Maybe they don't have investment in bitcoin but rather they have holding a lot of alt-coins. And if so, when bitcoin succeeded their altcoin will be worth nothing. So they spread misconception and telling that bitcoin is dead already. On the contrary, bitcoin is far reaching new record breaker price and many countries are adopting it or putting regulations on the used of bitcoin technology.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:13:38 PM

People are keep saying that bitcoin is dead for the reason that they didn't bought their coins at a low price so they are trying to make a situation or fake news or alarm to the people to dump their bitcoin so they can get their bitcoins for a lower price and save some money, they only do that because of their own and they are not legit people to trust.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

Three types of people usually say that Bitcoin is dead-
1. Lunatics, it is more obvious. Don't need explanation. Grin
2. Traffic Seekers, these are the owners of unpopular blogs trying their best to attract traffic to their blogs by screaming bitcoin is dead.
3. Other cryptocurrency owners, since they want to popularize their coin. Competitive essence.
And this says all...
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: