Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2171 times)
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:55 AM

Of course money makes us rich. Because money contributes in everything to buy whatever we want then money is needed to become rich. Although there is gold or silver but the much needed nowadays to become rich is money.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Ofcourse money can make us rich because money can contol everything in us.So it depends on how you manage your money you'll be rich if you use your money to become plenty.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

In my opinion, the world and this life everyone needs money, money is happy to come to us. Many people say that life does not need money just happy but happiness only when you have money.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

Money makes you rich as long as you are going to let the money work for you. You don't keep money idle and expect to gain returns. You have to choose the right kind of investment for you and investment according as you are able.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

In my opinion, the world and this life everyone needs money, money is happy to come to us. Many people say that life does not need money just happy but happiness only when you have money.
When you have money then you will be happy and that is true because if there is no money in your pocket then even though you and your family is complete then it still not the thing that will make you happy because you need money to purchase things that you need and to provide the other things that you might need or want so you will be happy in life.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Yes,you will be rich when you have money but it still depends on how you handle it,because others that have money had no idea how to handle it so it will be lost,and it's a good combination if you have money and knowledge and a lot of strategies how to grow it because that is your key to become successful in the investment your about to make.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

Richness for me is not only measured by how much money you have in your bank or wallet. It is a quality of having a lot of something that is valuable and interesting. I may consider a person rich if he has good qualities express in words and in deeds.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

Richness for me is not only measured by how much money you have in your bank or wallet. It is a quality of having a lot of something that is valuable and interesting. I may consider a person rich if he has good qualities express in words and in deeds.

You are right, not only rich in money but a person must also be rich in love and have good manners too. But this days, most people are looking for huge money for them to be considered as rich person.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

Is it an obvious question? I mean, of course money make you rich. You can buy anything in this world with money, you can do anything with money. Everyone loves money and they work is for money too. For me, money is obviously make you rich.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:02:28 AM

Of course money will make you rich, from the word itself "rich" means wealthy or have a lot of money but the real question is until when you can make yourself rich? and that's the time that this topic will go.You're actually correct. It is not just having a lot of money or  how much money you make. It's how much money you can keep. That's why you should have financial intelligence or knowledge and skills in business world. You should know how to control your self or manage your money so you can keep your money or maybe increase your money Smiley
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Well I think you have a point, money is not only the one thing that makes one rich, although if you have money, wealth and all that, they would consider you rich, there are people out there who have lots of money yet still unhappy, people are always looking for money to survive, to live in this world but at the end of the days.. its still those untangiable things that make you happy.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

All people wants a job or work or whatever source to get some income and that's all because of money. We all want a big amount of money to become rich. Rich people have a lot of money so that they called rich, so for me yes, money can really make us rich.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:25:19 AM

All people wants a job or work or whatever source to get some income and that's all because of money. We all want a big amount of money to become rich. Rich people have a lot of money so that they called rich, so for me yes, money can really make us rich.

Yep, I also believe that having a lot of money makes sure that you have all the things you need in life. You can achieve everything with money and most of it you can have a long life for having money because you could buy all the things you need for your health which is expensive.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

to some extent you maay be right but am of a varying opinion, of a true, information is power, but there are individuals that has got information but does not have the finance to act on such information. We have read in economics cases where two individual, a rich one with no idea and a poor one with  business idea comes together to form a joint stock company. Information alone cannot get you there, information backed by money is power.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

money alone doesnt make you rich, a wealthy man without proper planning will always go bankrupt, waking up every morning and hurrying to your work place doesnt make you rich, a well managed investment makes one rich, so in my own view, investment makes one rich.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:33 AM

The definition varies person to person. If we consider rich as a material prospective then lots of money need to have to be considered as a rich. But if you truly want to know about the rich then the charactistics will be , knowledge,good heart, truthfulness.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

I disagree to this thread's opinion. Money will absolutely make you rich. If having millions of money, expensive houses and cars is not considered rich then what do you call them? Hardworker? They are rich whatever argument people have when they disagree to it. Those who lost their money after getting rich are basically idiots who does not know financial management.
wiliammtht

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I like this question though it is a bit stupid
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

Yes, if you are wise enough to use it. An example is my sis in law with just 2$ and now she is rich. She bought few coins crypto and sell it when price increase just few days and do traidings as well. She now have nearly a . Millions of dollars. Conpared to 2$ as investment.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Not money that makes us rich, but hard work and perseverance.
Money is only a tool, we must employ money do not be a slave of money.
we must be able to manage money to make money again
I wonder what you are talking about. Why are you working hard, what is your purpose? Listen bro all hard works are for making money and if you have no money you will not be mentally relaxed. There would be no perseverance in your life. It is totally nonsense, I do not agree with your thoughts. Everything in this world is money. Ask from a poor person who cannot arrange food because of no money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: