Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13893 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:13:55 PM by aleksandra_kickcity

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

If you have a desire to get out of the crypto-currency market, then the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.
MichleDow

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

What is your idea?

If you think that the price will fall, then you can sell and buy cheaper after a while. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall, then just wait. The market will not always fall, who has the patience that will get the maximum profit.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I think big investors or those who have experienced investing are unlikely to sell tokens in a low price. they will certainly hold until a project really has a good development.
how about you?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I think big investors or those who have experienced investing are unlikely to sell tokens in a low price. they will certainly hold until a project really has a good development.
how about you?

The thing is that I work in such project. And price went very low. So now I'm interested what people do and what they are afraid of in such situations
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Personally, I will keep my coins as I bought them at a higher price and I recommend you too. Each year, the crypt is cheaper and then goes up, and I have no doubt that this year will be the same.Do not worry! Smiley
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Selling right now is similar to buying near the all time high.  The price can't go much lower from here.  I really think its foolish to sell right now, don't let the panic get the best of you and be patient.  Go back and look at past charts, those that panic sell during crashes always end up regretting it when the bulls return.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

Of course now it's better to hold your cryptos and tokens. Not for fiat - now is the time to buy main players: top 10 coins.
After 2017 we observe stagnation of cryptomarket. I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

in my opinion it may be because of the downed bitcoin prices and bounty hunters who sell their token cheap but maybe it is the best time to invest and hold the coins until the end of the year and sell when prices are high
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

At these prices is easy to hold.

The most difficult now feels for the ones who bought above BTC 15.000$.
Hold and buy moar.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

Already pozno to sell! Now is the best time to buy! such low prices for a very long time will not be, perhaps as never! Now you do not need to panic, you need to carefully wait for the correction! I am sure that this prolonged fall will soon end! One must always understand that there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! Now we need to remove the price schedule and relax!)))
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Token goes upward so do not sell now because I choose the right platform so it is raise gradually in market. But some peoples are wrongly pick the pick the useless projects so it is not move forward in future also and My suggestion is better research two to three times on before to invest then only you will find the good one and this will never failed in future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

I think that you have to sell immediately before the token price drop. Actually before the token distributed to Bounty hunter. And then wait until the price down and then buy. This trick is always work because the price always drop when token distributed to bounty hunter.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Already pozno to sell! Now is the best time to buy! such low prices for a very long time will not be, perhaps as never! Now you do not need to panic, you need to carefully wait for the correction! I am sure that this prolonged fall will soon end! One must always understand that there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! Now we need to remove the price schedule and relax!)))

That is what I tell people in our community  Cheesy That they should wait and buy.

The problem is that bounty hunters want fast money. Some of them are pretty angry because they need money, but they can't sell now.

However, I don't understand that point. Because bounty hunters are the reason why token goes down. Because they sell fast.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

I dont know about that, but if new coin going down its hard to grow up. But if dev do some innovation or program it will be growing up. Need a time to get some max profit
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

I think in this situation almost ICO investors are trying to hold Smiley. They believe in ICO project which they invested in so they'll try to hold as long as possible and wait to see if price of these tokens can rise back or not. But I think they only can be patient for few months if until the end of this year but all these tokens price are still really low so I think there is no investors wanna hold anymore Smiley.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

If you want to make good returns on your investment then you have to have lot of patience in you without which you cant get it.

Holding always calls for the good time because over the time each ICO project that made upto the exchanger will get success slowly as the team keeps working on the project. If they are pretty good at it then you will see faster result and if they are slow then you will see slow hike but sure shot.

So its upto you on how to see the market, and how to behave according to your project's situation really.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

You need to be patient and wait. This market is not for impatient people. If you sell the tokens and leave the market. In a very short time I bet you that the market will go up strongly. so just hold and wait

ademicho123

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Sell. Oh wait! Don't sell Grin But don't you think the decision to sell or hold depends on you. I want to wait cos am in this for the long run.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

If the coins you have already listed to bounty hunters, then they can lower the price down and sell very cheaply, but if you give them the coins after a while, maybe the coin will do a small increase, without taking into account the growth of bitcoin. Accordingly, when bitcoin goes up, you can create a stir around your coin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: