Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13894 times)
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

wait until you go to the moon. Well if you want to sell sell now, the market can not determine
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Maybe private investors don't invest in ICOs as much as they did last year, but institutional investors probably do. And that's a big concern, as no one wants to hold tokens for better times, everyone is chasing fast money...
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I think holding is the best thing to do. Sometimes being too afraid to lose money from investing will likely lost it. We know cryptocurrency business is risky so we should have been ready before we started investing. Bitcoin price is not always bad sooner or later it will slowly begin to pull up and we will see all good things about holding our coins for a better gain.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Find out the reason for the fall in price. Some falls don't even last for 30 mins. Pertaining to your information that you'll get make a decision to whether pruchase more, HODL, or sell yours as well. A lot factors can cause market to fluctuate , but i always find reasons before I take any action.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

The market is down again. Coin prices are all seen in red. If we will sell we are adding up the  complication. The best move we can do as of now is to hold and wait for the prices to recover.

Yeah, hold is the best thing we can do. Because if you sell your coin you also accept the fact that you will lose your money and it's ok to you, if you don't want to lose your money keep calm and wait until the price increase  .
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Definitely hold until the token price is up again, well ot depends on whay your thought either, if you always negative thinking of those tokens better to sell it and you can earn or buy some more after your negative thinking has gone
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

I think I should wait patiently, when the market goes down, the ICO is also bleak. We keep the tokens of good projects, I believe in the future they will help us make great profits
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

Just hold. At least, if you want to give up and sell, make sure not to lose your money. That's my principle. So the best thing that we can do is wait until the price go up again.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

If you are a pre-sale investor, you might want to sell those tokens you got from the bonus to profit even if the price of the token is low. For me personally, when the token is ERC20, I almost immediately dump.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

How didn't you know hunters sell immediately their rewards after icos end as participant of bounty campaign even the price is in lthe lower value, i think not i also participate in ico bounty  signature campaign before i can't sell my rewards because i wait for the rebound of the coins or token i receive as hunter.

basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

yes I know you are part of the KCY team
I think you should understand the concept of investing, of course it will be different from the bounty hunters. I am a bounty hunter and investor even though not big in every investment. but there are different steps and concepts even though the downward trend is ongoing. the concept of investment tends to plan within a year of two or more. depending on the developer and the white paper. I think you know very well about this.

betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

I hate to sell in loss, I will rather wait until profit is reach, am part of #TEAMHOLD.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Ideally you must hold if you are seeing the prices for token going down below the ICO rates as that is the straight way loss for yourself! If you can take it then go ahead and sell at loss.  Wink

Thats the simple logic behind it. I guess you should be more or less practical when you invest into the crypto currencies. People will always go for dumping their coins when they get it free from the bounties and thus market enters into state of shock for sometime. Let that surge go away and then make your call.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

What are you expecting from your token? If you see that it goes down because people are not interested in it anymore - than sell it. If you see that it has a strong community and responsible developers and this price dipping is only because of the whole market is bearish - than take it strongly and hold until you reach your price goals

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

When the token comes to IDEX, it immediately falls in price by 80%, You invest to make a profit, so it's better to wait for the token price to rise above the ICO price even if you have to wait a long time, I will wait!
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

If you are able to hold it then hold it down because it will not cut losses and the price has the potential to go up again, it does not matter if you want to sell all tokens you have because the market will probably fall back further and pick up a fairly cheap price, all back to your belief , everything you do must be the best, if it is late sell it after the price down then hold it will not be called a loss because it has not sold it.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

for my own tokens that I get from bounty I still hold for some time again because it is still too cheap to sell, the possibility can still go up someday.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

if the price of your token goes down, then its better if you wait and hold it. because selling it even if you dont still need the funds, then you are just losing your opportunity to gain profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

It really depends what is your strategy and if you really know and support the token.
If we talk here about something that you received from a bounty campaign, I might think here to keep it a bit more because you didn't invest anything and even if you lose it, your money is not in a risk and you might only lose a potential gains.

If we talk here about a position, you by yourself probably know what is your position and why you entered it, following that reasons you will be able to make the decision to sell or not to sell.
Remember investing in tokens is very dangerous and shouldn't be invested with money that can't be afforded to lose.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Each token holder acts in completely different ways. Personally, I do not prefer to sell all my tokens after I get them for participating in the campaign bounty. I wait for the market to recover, and there will be acceptable prices. Do not rush to sell your tokens, especially when the price goes down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: