Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13896 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

yes I know you are part of the KCY team
I think you should understand the concept of investing, of course it will be different from the bounty hunters. I am a bounty hunter and investor even though not big in every investment. but there are different steps and concepts even though the downward trend is ongoing. the concept of investment tends to plan within a year of two or more. depending on the developer and the white paper. I think you know very well about this.

Well we do have plan. I would like other people to understand that. It's a pity to work hard and receive disappointing messages in community everyday
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

if you sell now then the losses you get because do not sell yesterday when the coin is good price. now all that can be done is to wait for market conditions to improve and the price of coins will rise again. praying does not take long.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I have worked on many projects and its recovery after paying for the investors took a long time. We should not hold it too long. When being paid, I think we should sell them immediately before the price goes down even worse.
I used to hold a lot of tokens in the hope of recovering at high prices but they did not really recover. I have held TKY since last December but now its price is not good up.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

Well the market is red and it means very bad for selling coins. In this situation i will keep my coins and hold for a while till the price is quite high. Just remain calm and dont make a stupid decision. I hope the market will recover as soon as possible and the price is fantastic.

CiCoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

if you can wait then wait, but if you want to sell and buy low then go for it. it depends on your strategy. wish you all the best!
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

The market as of now is already in danger it means that almost of the cryptocurrency in the market was quickly falling that's why most of the crypto traders are tends to sell their coins or token immediately. The prices of all cryptocurrency really affects the market and also all investors and traders with the ups and downs of prices several traders such as bounty hunters threaten emotionally because they think it will never go back again.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

Why everyone also talking about ICO project tokens price low because of bounty hunter dump their tokens reward? only a few % of total tokens, how to affect the price? plus not all the bounty hunter also sold their tokens quickly, Why don't think main reason is investor and project owner sold their tokens and people don't interested their project?
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

We know one of the reasons why token price goes down is because the bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after the exchange release but we should also consider the condition of the crypto market, sometimes the prices of crypto greatly affect the ICO tokens, for those dumpers we can't do anything about them as they have their own reasons why they are selling right away but if the project is legit then it will definitely recover its price after their dumping.

unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:00:12 PM

It depends on project/coin that you invest in. If the project offers really good structured concept, has a good use case, is supported by large community and/or serious companies then hold it as long as you wish
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Ask yourself that you will really believe in bitcoin, altcoin for the development of the crypto market. If you trust and have enough patience and alertness, I think you should keep them. Wait for information from the SEC in August. This will be the momentum for the market to return to the strongest.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Tokens going down because bitcoin falling, it is temporary like in altcoins situation. Answear is easy, you must be patient and wait, worth will growth in near future, so do not sell your tokens because you will only lose
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

It best project token. It will be increase the price any time. So hod the token long time and wait for the price insincere  then sell it. But follow the token price every day. Then you know what time price will be increase. It good for the future saving. So don't loss the token.
Most of the people hold the token. People wait for the price increase. It change the most of the people life style.  
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

You have to compare this token price with the price on ICO - if it is highly inflated then it will go down almost 100%, maybe even lower than the price of the ICO. If the price drops by more than 10% in a short period of time, the best strategy is to sell the tokens with the hope of buying them even cheaper.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin and altcoin prices will go up, as falling bitcoin prices are now commonplace. So if you like investing I think this moment you can try to buy some bitcoin or altcoin.
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Do not rush to drop tokens because you do not know what will happen tomorrow. I think that tokens will gain their momentum and will go up in price. After all, they depend on the ether, and he is not going to fall in price. It's just a panic.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

I think if token goes down i would rather wait until it goes up again,because i know even it has a difficult situation, i would prefer to stay and wait until in its higher value comes up.,and i beleive on that I shouldnt be too much greedy.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Ofcourse, choose to wait than to sell. Selling at this point would surely result to small profit. Keep in mind that dumps in the market are not permanent, therefore, we may expect recovery soon. Just be patient and wait because once the prices of the cryptos starts to go up, profit to earn would surely be bigger.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Ofcourse when the token is doing you must hold it and wait for reovery than selling and lossing something.it is very obvious that in crypto we should sell low unless you really need money  so be patient and wait for recover or bull marker
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

It may be a tradition that a bounty hunter will sell the tokens he gets when tokens are already on the exchange, this will have a major impact on the token price reduction. This is a common thing, and even every investor will do the same because it will get a profit as well because they previously bought the token when pre sale bonus. But this is important to know, the token project function will be tested after ICO, if the tokens provide benefits and really have the potential then it is no doubt that the token price will have a higher price more when the ICO be held.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

If now the price of cheap coins you better just wait for the towering coins you have it because if you sell it then you will get a loss that in the end you become more disappointed with your coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: