Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13896 times)
ICOevents

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

if you will sell your tokens when they fall down you can't fix your bad opened positions but until you don't close position - you have chance will get profit
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

Selling your tokens now in the face of the red market only means tht you are ready o cut losses and walk out, The value of the coins are so low, especially the high quality coins with promising projects,m, selling the at a throw away price is not something worth while, you'd better hold on to these coins till they regain heir value and sell at a later date if you must

Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

Of course wait . It's a test of your endurance . Do not panic , but just wait , no matter how hard it costs you. It's just the rules of the market: rise and fall, and rise again

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Now bitcoin and crypto market and most of the altcoin going to down and down.If you are not expert trader hold your token or you can sell it your target price.Most of the panic seller sell their coin or token but some people buy this time so its depend on your hand what do u want short trade or long term hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

if the token prices goes down, you should wait, selling it at lower value will just make you lose your profit, you will missed the chance for you to sell at high value.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Enyi001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

The truth of the matter is, if the token goes down after being listed, kindly hold so the price can pump back. Selling at loss is a big disadvantage on the side of the investor. So, holding is key.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

I think as investors will not sell their coins at a very cheap price because if they sell cheap then the brand will lose a lot ,, be patient is the best way to keep our portfolio

mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

I think it is better to hold. Thee price is too low to sell. Just calm and wait for the rise. In Crypto the same rules as in fishing...wait wait wait and catch BIG fish. Everything gonna be alright. I believe in rise in couple of months when people would come bak from holidays.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

personally i think it goes either way some token you just have to wait and not sell immediately, while other the revere is the case..i take a lot of time to read the whitepaper of any project and i focus my attention more on their ico, the progress of their ico determines if i should get patient or just go ahead to sell the coin immediately....but trust me selling coin makes me feel great than wait....
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

I don't know, better to hodl. As I can see, most tokens go down to x 0.1 from ICO price. If you have extra money and can wait for growing, don't sell after exchange listing.
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

I think if it's really good project tokens will grow up again. Never give up and HODL. In the end of the year you will see your profit.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

I think it is better to hold. Thee price is too low to sell. Just calm and wait for the rise. In Crypto the same rules as in fishing...wait wait wait and catch BIG fish. Everything gonna be alright. I believe in rise in couple of months when people would come bak from holidays.
If the token is broken, I think the transaction will be very difficult and depending on the circumstances for investors to decide whether to sell or hold. If a coin is still traded, it should be sold, but if it is a good coin and needs updating, it can still be kept.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

When the price of coins and tokens in the market if falling down or very low ,it is very good enough to just hold it as much as possible because it is just a little waste of your effort if you sell it at a very low price ,just wait for right time to sell your tokens, when the price is high.
M00nlander

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Unfortunately I have experienced this a lot recently in this bear market, I have invested in many ICOs and they're not strong enough to withstand these conditions well.

Personally now my pot is down (fiat value wise) I'm happy to ride it out, I do believe that the market works in cycles as always and crypto will bounce again at some point!!
HornChrist

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

In my opinion you should keep your coins. First , you never know what’s going to happen to your coins after one month, after year and after ten years. Second is what you wanna do , do you wanna be seller or keeper? For me it’s keeper all way.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

The best way is to wait in such market situations. Atonomi tokens are today unlocked and the price is halved in compare with the ICO price. When the market turn into bullish then we can start selling the tokens.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

If I were those Investors, I'll wait because I believe those altcoins will recover as long Its not a scam project because If we force dump our coin when Its on dropped market It can cause lossing more profits.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:18:51 PM

Smart investors are unlikely to sell their tokens until they reach high marks, and at least they violate ICO prices because they are also profitable with sales bonuses when joining ICO so if they sell at an ICO price then they have a big profit, so it's better to wait until market conditions return to normal or return to the highest level as last year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

In my opinion. the investors certainly in their investments do not want to lose. when the tokens they have are down the price, surely they will wait and hold until the price of tokens they have in the market go up
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

With ICO investments you need to be very patient as they are long term projects and will start giving you profits once they launch the actual product and with further developments, it gives you long term benefits. It applies to legit projects only, of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: