Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13894 times)
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Most tokens are so far down you should just bag hold for now until some new money enters the market...

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
luyin46

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

If you still have coins in your hand to sell, you should have lost a lot of money. If the loss is more than half, then there is no meaning to sell. If only a small loss is now sold then wait for the next low in the market.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Everyday i see 100 posts about: Hold or Sell?
Can you stop creating these posts?
Can you start learning some technicals, market mechanisms?
Why do you listen to smn's opinion?
Better join some signal groups and learn TA from them
whaletank club
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

You need to go into the crypto project Socratus and here you have to invest here
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

The current market downturn has not only affected the coins inside. But it also has an impact on the tokens generated from ICO which also decreases. This is normal because the decrease or increase of this bitcoin will affect all coins in the crypto, including ICO and its token. So, the best step is, investigate first, if the tokens have good hopes and prospects in the future, then wait until the price is higher than the price of ICO. However, if the tokens are not good prospects, then you have to sell it, although the result is not maximal.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

They are putting the tokens in the IDEX because it accepts token with potential in increasing its value in the future. It is just the bounty holders and some investors are dumping the value so that they can buy again in the lowest or cheapest value of it.We all should wait if we are believing in the tokens or coins that we bought.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

With the current situation of the crypto market as the price of almost all crypto are down and this also affects icos, I think it will be a better option to hold this period rather than selling at a very low price. If you hold till when the market will recover, I am sure the price will rise also and then you can sell and make reasonable profit.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

When the market down and we sell of course we will lose, but I think the most appropriate choice is waiting, rest assured that the future of crypto will soon improve so waiting is a more profitable option.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

it is better to sell and invest in a crypto project Socratus
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

The best thing you should do is restrain yourself from selling your altcoin for a cheap price, do not be swayed by bad news and other people's hasty actions, you should be calm as the market will return to normal.
deviltasha

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

You should look at the project, it depends on it. If you think that the concept of the project is promising, if team is involved and continues to work hardly to bring project to live, than you should hold as the market is down as a whole and when situation will become better the good coins will survive, but if the team gave up is not interested in project more, and the idea do not seem promising than it is better to sell.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

We should not be complacent in holding a token. because we know the token value is not stable we need a token sales strategy. so we do not lose money to invest money so be careful.
You should not  stake  to only one token you  can sell your tokens to buy  another token, you should be vigilant and aggressive, and use some strategy in order to survive in this bloody time.

lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

usually I want to buy to hold, I prefer the crypto coin from the new token, but for example we have a token from the bounty and when entered into the market price down from Ico price, there is nothing wrong if we hold it first until the token will rise in over the price of new Ico we sell tokens that we have, so we can get a good profit
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

All tokens are also tied to the price of Bitcoin or Ethereum. While these two coins will go down, your tokens will also go down. I think the best thing for you would be to leave your markers in the long run.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:23 AM

Yes the market are going down now that's not what will make you to sell your coin now just because the market is low just have  patient the market will still go up and you can sell it and have your gain.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

When market is down it's better to hold your tokens than to sell it in low price. Starting price of token in the market is below the ICO price so it's better to wait than to sell it right away.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

For me, I think it’s a stupid idea for us to sell them at ridiculous low prices, because it is considered a loss. Think about buying high and selling low? It’s simply a loss and it is not good. The best option for you is to hold those tokens until it gains traction and demand when the market goes high once again. I am in a similar situation as well. I do have some tokens that I hold, in which their values are below the ICO price. I choose to #HODL them rather than accepting the loss quickly.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Sadyshagg

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

In my opinion, today is not a good day to be selling anything. Its one of those days we need to step back from the computer, write a post, read a book, call a friend, do something other than staring at the coinmarketcap.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

In my opinion, today is not a good day to be selling anything. Its one of those days we need to step back from the computer, write a post, read a book, call a friend, do something other than staring at the coinmarketcap.
Hahaha, I like your post, The market is very red now and low at prices. We who are always behind the computer trading, I think we need to step away a bit and reach out to friends as well, go to the beach and do some visitations. Good.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

As for me selling my tokens or coins from my bounty reward depends upon my financial situation. Few times I had to sell my holdings because I really need money for my needs and my children although I am not uet ready to let go of my assets because I know that what I hold has good potential for long term hold. I sometimes sell even the value is not that fair yet or below ico and it really resulted to huge lost and it is so unfortunate but I do not have a choice sometimes than to sell for our needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: