Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13894 times)
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I think in current sales is very similar to buying near all time high. With the price and the price can not be much lower than here. We do not have to sell our coins now because we definitely get the loss. Let us be patient and bear it if we believe. And besides, if we see something good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

No I win sell my coin when its price drops,no matter what I will hold it and will wait for the peice to get high.. only then will I sell my coin.
Well, everyone have a choice and different insights in the future. And we know not all of us can manage to hold all the way when crisis occurs, they might get tempted to sell in cheap even they losing for the reason that of worrying they get lost too much.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Buy more tokens! Take advantage of the opportunity to stash more tokens at a low price and then hold them till they get a nice price in the future before selling. A price crash is an opening to further increase our portfolio. This will increase our chance for better profit on the long run.

MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I would suggest not to, What can you possibly sell, your 1 BTC that can give you a profit of 20k but now it’s sitting on 6k or most probably 5k. Don’t sell anything mate!

Invest in ICOs as well, cheap and economical! Better than most Alts now as new and better tech in being touched. Go for some projects like Liven and Ubex, read the white papers and you’ll like them!
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

To be honest you have no choice at that point. If you are an investor and holds a bunch of those coins, and you sell, all the more that the market will go down. Instead, just keep holding on it until the market stabilizes. Don't add to the reason why the altcoin value will go down
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

in my opinion, it is better to keep your tokens, I will do so and the reduction occurs because many sell their coins for almost nothing, but it's time for investment.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

If its going down you need to think buying not selling.
If you want profit wait for bottom line and enter there and split your money.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

this is the way I know it
The token drops. Wait or sell? need a crib
hold or keep tokens if I get into the bounty campaign !! and look forward to returning the market price !!
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Most token prices after the Ends of ICO will decline, but some also rise. In my opinion, you do not have to rush into selling your token, you can do your own research and analysis of the coins. If you think the coin can rise and reach its highest point, then holding it is the best.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

Wait till you go to the moon. Well, if you want to sell now sell, the market can not determine
kotaemae

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Please wait, because the current time is quite volatile.
jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

hmm for the best thing to do while token Goes Down?? first wait for the recovery of trade market!! sell is bad Idea for the token goes down!! the good idea is to buy a cheap token and keep it  for he future and wait for the all tokens will pump it up to the moon on that comming future!!
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

The moment when the Token rate goes down, it is usually the distribution Token, the bounty that sells all of their Tokens leads to a drop in the ICO's exchange rate. And after receiving Token from ICO bounty, I usually sell at high prices then buy back at low prices and hold to make a profit.

milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

I sold my coins immediately. I was disappointed afterward. Coins went up in 2 months. I hold my coins now.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Hold it better, but if you believe the price is falling then you can sell it to avoid a deeper loss. The market downturn is normal and someday will be good again.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
geterod

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

If you believe in the token, or made a research and you know  that the token can make a strong grow. In this situation you can hold it. The prices are going down in a last few months, it's the general tendention now. But the strong general grow will be after that.

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Just wait don't sell but if you're a good trader then you can make an average down trading and buy the dip always. Probably we can see a
4k+ mark or 5k. Just be aware on that.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Seems like a twisted logic- list in idex first to see how the coin will react.
1) IDEX is the first choice because it is the most easy to list on.
2) Some projects do not list thier coins and they appear all the same on idex, it is a decentralized exchange.
There are projects which are managed correctly and if they care about the price of token, they pay their bounty hunters in ETH.

Regarding sell or not, it depends on the situation of coin, if it is dumping at the start of the listing, there is a good chance that you will get a good opportunity to sell later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
altofnurrohman

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

I think I'll wait until the token price goes up again. I am also a bounty hunter. I follow bounty and airdrop. From there I get a free token. Although it's free but I have to wait quite a while for the token to get into my wallet. I do not want my waiting to be wasted because of the cheap token price. Therefore I will wait at least there is an increase on my token.
evescrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

It all depends on how much risk you can take. And most risk takers reap what they sow in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: