Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell?  (Read 13894 times)
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

if token goes down then we should wait for the token for the price increase get stability we cant sell the token in panic if we do so then the token we will be on loss
Gleborg

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I think that it is necessary to sell, because the market continues to fall, bitcoin becomes cheaper and all other coins move behind it. If you wait now, tomorrow you will have big losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER 
        POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                                  ●MEDIUM  ●  ANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

When we will sell the price not far from the purchase price when the price is high, you will regret if it sells too fast, do not let the panic get the best from you and be patient. study and look at the previous charts, those who panic selling during the crash always end up regretting when the bulls return.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

I do not hurry to sell during the fall of the market. It is necessary to sell with a cold head, and not during a panic.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I think that everything depends on the coin itself. From its meaning. If you hold a coin and you have a clear mind, you must understand, at least approximately, what prospects it has. If you think that in the future there should be a good development, then you do not need to rush to sell it. It is better to wait
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

you do not have to be so fast, you need to be patient and wait. The market will soon turn in the opposite direction and will grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Just wait.Already from yesterday market simply green.So just hold and wait for good profit.I think end this year crypto market will shine again.And got a good profit .So don't miss that chance.
Support and think it would be useful to name the topic "Buy or wait". After all, when the market falls is the main issue for all investors. To continue to invest or to wait for the lift.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Just wait.Already from yesterday market simply green.So just hold and wait for good profit.I think end this year crypto market will shine again.And got a good profit .So don't miss that chance.
Support and think it would be useful to name the topic "Buy or wait". After all, when the market falls is the main issue for all investors. To continue to invest or to wait for the lift.
I have some coins that fluctuate very little in price, but I always expected them to be more expensive. I decided to sell them and take the etherium, because the etherium will still increase at least three times in the near future.
Vilka0109

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

When the price falls, it is the best time to purchase at a low price. And it is better not to sell panicking, and continue to wait for growth
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Personally, I will keep my coins as I bought them at a higher price and I recommend you too. Each year, the crypt is cheaper and then goes up, and I have no doubt that this year will be the same.Do not worry! Smiley
you better wait because waiting for token ride is not as long as wait altcoin price back then from now it is better to wait and can get good profit because token itself very expensive hence than better now you wait price return
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

When the price falls, it is the best time to purchase at a low price. And it is better not to sell panicking, and continue to wait for growth
Agreed. Buying during a falling market is always a good bet. And do not panic and sell everything. The market is bound to grow.
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

You know the situation is red. Tokens are going down.
From my opinion, all you have to do is keep waiting and keep looking the market.
Dont ever sell your coins when the price is down or you will get loss.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

Hi! No clear answer. Nobody know what is better. It all depends how much you are willing to wait for a profit, now it may take half a year. In my understanding, selling in a falling market is a stupid idea.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

When your token price is down, you must see what is the cause. If the reason is because crypto market is down, it is ok.
When the crypto market not down but your token price down, it is the time to evaluate the tokens you hold.
Sell them and buy another tokens with a good use case if necessary. Cutting loss is good sometime.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

I think it depends on how you perceive market conditions. If the token price goes down, you analyze the coins and research and it depends on the coins you hold. If the coins are potential I will wait and continue until the token price they have on the market goes up.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

I'm sure that now it is worth keeping coins because the market as a whole shows positive results and coins finally started to grow in price.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

When your token is down the best strategy is to hold it,Selling your token in low price make you loss from your investment.
iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

Of course you should expect. Do not panic and sell everything. You will regret very much at the first growth, because you will begin to buy in panic..
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

Nothing wrong with taking some profits every now and then, but it is hard to decide when. This moment, the market seems at a low, but it can always drop further. Hard to decide.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

In this situation the best thing to do is to hold your tokens.and invest in a potential altcoins and hold it.and you need to monitor always every price movement of your tokens if you want to earn profit with your investment.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: