Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

They are connected to each other. But not always they same situation because if bitcoin price decreased some altcoins pump. But they have effect too once one of them are fall or pump. I hope bitcoin and altcoins will pump together to earn more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

In my opinion now a days when the price of bitcoin is down not all altcoins will be down also there are some altcoins that stable and there are some that increases their price.
borjois56

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:40:56 AM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

what you say is true, when bitcoin prices go up, altcoins prices go up too, if bitcoin prices go down, altcoins prices also come down, all guided by bitcoin prices

the official Chainx referral exchange event with a prize of 200 usd.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:06:15 AM

All altcoins are depends on Bitcoin if bitcoin will down all market will down and if bitcoin will up all market will up.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:12 AM

Maybe, I am not sure but I think there is a relationship between the price of bitcoin and the price of altcoins. Generally, we see that when bitcoin price fall then almost other cryptocurrencies will fall as well because bitcoin is the first and the best cryptocurrency at the moment. It is also true that there are some altcoins that don't depend on the bitcoin price.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:48:57 AM

we can not predict down his coins..all it's a game of a community need ..
maybe bitcoin moments again in the revival period and vice versa for altcoin yet can offset the rise of bitcoin ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Bitcoin is the first s price in the market .It is more reliable in the market than other Altcoin. It effects all the Altcoin.When its price crash in the market it effects all the Altcoin.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

genuinely after I observe the market the bitcoin become growing the price however the altcoins are taking place. sick think it was began handiest the altcoins taking place and be get better again to increase the price similar to bitcoin.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:55 AM

I think there are of course the relationship between the two. Usually, there is a pattern, when bitcoin has decreased, then the altcoin will go up. However, now that there is quite the contrary, when the bitcoin down, then altcoin is also down. Maybe when the bitcoin down, then a lot of people panic, eventually selling the coins at their disposal, including altcoin as well.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

there is a relationship between bitcoin and altcoin, because the benchmark of altcoin costs using bitcoin, so it's only natural that bittoin down altcoin also decreases drastically and this will happen anytime but if the increase in bitcoin or altcoin will continue to rise.
bitcoin and altcoin for me also they are sounds to be the partner to be that no matter what may happen on bitcoin there is a possibility that it can ever be on altcoin too.
I think yes because if the price of Bitcoin decreases the price of Altcoin also decreases because Altcoin always follows the movement of bitcoin and therefore bitcoin and altcoin are trying to return to stable prices and so now there are many people holding their altcoins and waiting for altcoin prices to stabilize
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

We all know that the price of altcoin always follows bitcoin, especially when the altcoin falls much more violently when bitcoin has fallen violently. All coins are based on bitcoin, which is why we only invest bitcoin in the bear market.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

I think there are of course the relationship between the two. Usually, there is a pattern, when bitcoin has decreased, then the altcoin will go up. However, now that there is quite the contrary, when the bitcoin down, then altcoin is also down. Maybe when the bitcoin down, then a lot of people panic, eventually selling the coins at their disposal, including altcoin as well.
This market is heavily influenced by the news and the prices of all the altcoins at this time are very bad. I think the market is entering a stage of underdevelopment rather than 2017, which greatly influences investor sentiment in this market, so it is inevitable that panic selling will be inevitable. Personally I'm sure the Bitcoin price will rise but not in 2018

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Both Altcoin and bitcoin are in the same market and both are crypto currencies, and there will always be a connection between the two.
But actually this has not been proven in a real / scientific way. But if you look at the habits of the market during the last few years, it can be said that bitcoin prices will become a reference and affect the price of another coin.

Yes, bitcoin price has the influence in the market because most of the time when bitcoin goes down, prices of other coins goes down as well. When bitcoin is red, almost the entire market is red and when bitcoin is green, almost the entire market is green. Its price has a big influence in it because some people would then sell their coins when bitcoin goes down because they knew that price of altcoins goes down along with it. This has been the trend and it continues up to now. I think it has something to do as well for bitcoin to be a base coin that's why it has the effects of its price to altcoins.
for these two coins into a coin unity that generates substantial profits going forward. with a growing ability that generates support for the advancement of future coins against the Cryptocurrency market and substantial profits going forward. so to progress coins will greatly help the development of Cryptocurrency. so they become a unit of coins that makes BItcoin go down and Altcoin follows.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

Blockchain is the platform used by all coins thats why when bitcoin moves down the altcoins moves down too,but look at the market now as bitcoin continues to grow,but altcoins stops moving up because  many investors are converting their money to bitcoin since many speculative thread has been giving positive words for the top one coins as october comes
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

Not all the time altcoin and bitcoin is up maybe this a vice versa situation sometimes they are up and sometimes they are down so be patient not at all will permanently stable.
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

Who knows? I had no interest in cryptos before Ripple. FOMO brought me to buying Ripple at $0.19. I spent months after that buying one LTC a week while waiting for XRP to move. Ripple NEVER moved... Then BAM !!!! to $0.50 and several weeks later $1.

There’s logic to the BTC/altcoin relationship, but then I’ve seen alts have great news behind them; partnerships, new exchanges and the alt still didn’t pick up.

The best strategy is to make yourself knowledgeable about the coin’s team, tech, and social media... if it’s a solid coin then it’ll move in due time. Because you know the product, roadmap, etc.. you’re more confident when the coins down 20-40%. When you least expect it... BAM !!! 300% gain on a random Wed. (see DENT) Lol.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

More lik bitcoin up but altcoins are still down. They do not seem to be following the recovery trend of bitcoin which is surprising as they always follow closely behind before. Normally with the fall of bitcoin then there is the fall of altcoins and with the rise of bitcoin there should be the rise of altcoins which is why I do not understand what is going on now with the market.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Yes that's common in the crypto market. if bitcoin is stable or has increased. I think altcoin will experience the same increase as bitcoin.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

No, bitcoin is growing now, and the another coins do not move anywhere yet. It's very strange.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Of course it's going to affect each other. I mean, bitcoin is like the leader in this crypto currency world. Nothing can beat it yet, and altcoin really depends on it a lot.
So it's just normal when bitcoin price is down, the altcoins price will go down as well, since it means that the market condition is not really good.
They're all cryptocurrency, but bitcoin has more enthusiast rather than other coins, usually bitcoin value and price is better, so if bitcoin is down, other is down as well because they still depend a lot on bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: