Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:55 AM

I believe that all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin and so now all prices are falling.

The value of altcoin depends of the value of bitcoin but I feels ethreum is little class apart from these stuffs as we witnessed last year ethreum's value kept increasing even when value of bitcoin and other altcoin were decreasing. Let's hope ethreum take the lead this time and play with the value of altcoin.
the position of these two coins is mutually concerned and equally supportive of the advancement of the present Cryptocurrency market. so a good snagat with the development two coins make it a considerable advantage going forward. the growing ability of coins is very capable of making both of them as full support for Cryptocurrency's bright future. so that when one of them falls will fall together.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
Simply because altcoin is just relying from bitcoin. Most of the other coins are just made after bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin will decrease then they will do the same. It was just a vice versa.
I do not think much about it because I see it and I know if bitcoin price decreased altcoin will also decrease because Altcoin always follow its movement then than that if many people say Bitcoin lower altcoin I think it is wrong because Altcoin itself always follow the movement of bitcoin

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

I think the decline in bitcoin and altcoin is very reasonable, and it will definitely happen. there is nothing strange when bitcoin down then altcoin will also follow the decline, it is very reasonable. altcoin always follows the market movement of bitcoin, because bitcoin price movements can drive market conditions.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

Bitcoin is a money to do price compared to altcoin. I think BTC and altcoin are following each other. Especially altcoin is based on BTC

agree, I know if BTC down Altcoin also goes down, but if BTC goes up Altcoin will also follow it. because I think BTC is coin the no 1 and its king in all coins. so it all depends on BTC.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

Bitcoin is a money to do price compared to altcoin. I think BTC and altcoin are following each other. Especially altcoin is based on BTC

agree, I know if BTC down Altcoin also goes down, but if BTC goes up Altcoin will also follow it. because I think BTC is coin the no 1 and its king in all coins. so it all depends on BTC.

if bitcoin rises, altcoin will decrease because the rally happens in one direction with the sale of altcoin to bitcoin, your assumption is less precise, but if bitcoin has corrected the price, then the concentration of trader will again buy altcoin and that's where the price starts to improve, the trend is not that fast because it must take momentum after the process toward the bitcoin correction threshold.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

yes, Bitcoin is the first coin and has dominated the market for years, so all the coins are now controlled by Bitcoin, I see all the coins if the BTC goes down then the other coins also come down and vice versa when the BTC goes up as well.
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

In my opinion, there is a relationship between bitcoin and altcoin since these crypto's are correlated with the other. Also, bitcoin and altcoin are directly proportional with the other. I had been observing this scenario for quite sometime and all I can say bitcoin is the baseline for every bear and bull markets happening in the crypto world.
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Not all the time altcoin and bitcoin is up maybe this a vice versa situation sometimes they are up and sometimes they are down so be patient not at all will permanently stable.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

If the price of bitcoin decreases, altcoin will also automatically decrease. Therefore, altcoin will always follow wherever its bitcoin goes. Because bitcoin is the king of the crypto and holds full control of the market rate. But do not worry, because this decline will not last forever. If the rotation of this crypto has returned again, the bitcoin value will increase again, so the value of all altcoin will also increase again.
LensCat

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

Bitcoin is the base money of this crypto market and all the altcoins take after the bitcoin value slant. In the event that the cost of bitcoin in diminish incline then all the market will go down and if the cost of bitcoin in expanding pattern then all the market goes upwards. So I think there is a solid association amongst bitcoin and altcoins.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

I think all altcoint depends of bitcoint, if bitcoint goes down then all coint will follow and vice versa, now bitcoint condition is not stable i think all coint also so, fluktuatif in world of crypto the usual thing
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

yes of course it always happens when bitcoin falls and the price goes down then altcoin price will also decrease in price even very bad it can you see from some wave that happened in graph from beginning of year until now when bitcoin fall then altcoin also will fall.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

yes of course it always happens when bitcoin falls and the price goes down then altcoin price will also decrease in price even very bad it can you see from some wave that happened in graph from beginning of year until now when bitcoin fall then altcoin also will fall.

This is because the effect of bitcoin is certainly very strong as it becomes the standard price for altcoins, but I hope that this soon ends so we are not dependent of bitcoin, so altcoins can be self-sufficient.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

I think not because it is related. but because both are in the same market. when bitcoin as crypto with the highest price and influential, when bitcoin down then crypto market will shake. and that can cause altcoin to come down.
ardodd

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

And it is not surprising because they are depended on each other. BTC's price is like a lever arm on the cryptocurrency market which is controlling everything.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

Bitcoin is obviously the LEADER in all crypto currency.. So if seems like investors / buyers are losing faith in it.. it means that for all crypto.. its happens in stocks as well.. Say for example.. The Solar Energy sector... If the major leader in that sector releases earning and they arent looking good.. DESPITE OTHERS NOT RELEASING EARNING YET... they too will have a red day.. It's losing faith in a sector... It will take some time before there is a huge differentiation between coins.. because in the end they (almost all) come back to BITCOIN.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
Well there's definitely relationship between the two as most of the trading pair in crypto is againts bitcoin so if bitcoin is down of course it will affect alts, the same can be said when bitcoin price is up. Right now the money is flowing out of crypto and if you want altd to be independent then we need more fiat pairing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

It is evident from the market charts that altcoin  price is co related with the price of bitcoin also. When bitcoin increases the price of altcoins gies up,too. Same goes when the price is low. This is obviously because bitcoin has been the first birn if crypto and it has taken the lead.
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

It's always been that way. If bitcoin falls then all the altcoins are falling, too. But now even when bitcoin is growing altcoins are also falling. I think that someone wants to buy very good cheap altcoins to send them to the moon

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

This doesn't always happen. Sometimes there is a movement from Bitcoin to altcoins and vice versa. I think as Bitcoin goes up, sometimes people panic and want to move their holdings into just bitcoin... but when there's a scare and people are trying to get out of Crypto you would see all coins effected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: