Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
Fwale12

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

It has being a trend that after bitcoin rises, altcoins follow suite and vice versa. I believe that is the relationship between both
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Probably people are selling alts into BTC on the way down, because it's seen as safer. The longer the bear market goes on the more people are following this pattern, therefore alt prices get worse with every dip.

Whereas on the way up to 6k people were more confident and doing the opposite: buying into alts via BTC. That’s how the cycle used to happen.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

Simple because bitcoin is the king. It is like a place with colony, if the main place is not in good situation then so as the colony. That is what going on to bitcoin and the alternative coins, we can say that the bitcoin is the number one or the king or somewhat the coin that rules and the altcoins are just the followers of bitcoin.
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

When Bitcoin's growth is insignificant, a psychological game begins, everyone wants to be with the locomotive. At this point, the sale of altcoyins and the purchase of Bitcoin begins.
I think the trend is just like in early 2017. In 2018, Cryprocurrency maybe has experienced a price reduction many times, and what currently happens in my opinion is a very deep decline, especially for ethereum, I am fortunate enough to have sold some of the crypto that I had before this storm occurred. And now is the time waiting to buy back.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

Literally from time past the prices of altcoins depends on the steady growth of bitcoin in the market
But in recent times, even though bitcoin price is low, we have coins that have done 100x and 1000x and even 8000x
So don’t get it mixed up
Altcoin  doesn’t depend on bitcoin (at least not all )
for Bitcoin indeed ordinary coins, which became the benchmark of all current coins. so it is able to make it as a benchmark of all coins.
 In addition the Altcoin continues to pursue development of the Bitcoin always follow the steps
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

The fall of the entire market in my opinion is just a temporary phenomenon, since after the adoption of the crypto currency as a security the situation will change dramatically and the market will go up
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

hmmm, bitcoin is related to a lot of coins. all coins follow the price of bitcoin, and the market also depends on the price of bitcoin. everything in the cryptocurrency has a relationship with bitcoin, it can't be separated for the price.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Yes, now there is a connection between them, and everything that happens to Bitcoin happens to other cryptocurrencies. This connection may be lost in a few years, when Bitcoin will no longer be cryptocurrency number 1.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

I believe that all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin and so now all prices are falling.

The value of altcoin depends of the value of bitcoin but I feels ethreum is little class apart from these stuffs as we witnessed last year ethreum's value kept increasing even when value of bitcoin and other altcoin were decreasing. Let's hope ethreum take the lead this time and play with the value of altcoin.
Indeed for the development of the Bitcoin is followed by most of the Altcoin. because with the progression of the Bitcoin present capable of being the best benchmark for other Altcoin want to develop together with Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
XcashmenX

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Altcoin party will start after btc stop falling and i think altcoin party starts maybe before big run of btc
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Bitcoin is generally a dominant crypto currency and its impacts on the price of altcoins and results to similar price fluctuation. There's no specific reason behind this. It is just the nature of bitcoin.
I think your opinion is correct. but most likely everything is related to bitcoin and altcoin. if the main coin drops then the coin below can drop too. like eth coin market which used to be popular but now also decreases so that other altcoins also go down.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

It is because they are related to each other. In order to have an investors, they should lower the price so that many people will buy on their coin and sell it when the value gets higher. Almost all tokens are simultaneously decreasing on the market.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

I think there is no actual relation between the two such as the developers or even the one who generated each of them. But, they do have a factor that they are from the same class or type of thing. Therefore, it is only normal that when the price of one is down, so is the other one. Think of it this way. When the price of the x brand soap goes down then so will the y brand soap because of the decrease of demands.

iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

It's really surprising how the market keeps going down and down everyday, the coinmarketcap has hit it's lowest level since this 2018, the crypto space needs a fresh investment so that everything will go up again, and ETF could be the saving grace.
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Last time I began to notice that bitcoin falls in price by 10%, and altkoins by 30%. Even today bitcoin has decreased by 1%, and the price of altcoyins has decreased by 10%. There is a relationship between these crypto-currencies, but this dependence is not very good.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

I think there is a connection between them, because the whole market almost depends on the mood of the BTC rate. Once he grows up, so behind him immediately grows and everything else. It is worth it to fall in price, so he also pulls everyone to the bottom. What to do, that's such a strange dynamics. Until the end of not imposed why so and how long this will continue?
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

I think there is a connection between them, because the whole market almost depends on the mood of the BTC rate. Once he grows up, so behind him immediately grows and everything else. It is worth it to fall in price, so he also pulls everyone to the bottom. What to do, that's such a strange dynamics. Until the end of not imposed why so and how long this will continue?
The high volatile market make some traders suffered lost. Have you ever seen a trading platform that not list BTC? First time trading platform must list BTC. Only eth dex platfrom like idex and forkdelta not list BTC. As we know that  all coins depends on bitcoin, that is why some whale know how to pump and dump. They have a lot of cash to control the market.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

Yes, this is true, if bitcoint goes down, altcoint will also go down and be followed by another coint-coint, as the parent of all bitcoint coints plays an important role, if the price drops, of course all coints will also go down, for sure all coint down because crypto is decreasing

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

Yes sure you very close relations between BTC and Altcoin. But for the period Altcoin movement now is very difficult to be predicted. Because when the price rises, Bitcoin is not necessarily all Altcoin will be following his Ascension. In a few months, we can see that Altcoin continues to decline.
Rsamunios

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:01 AM

I can say that there is not always a direct relationship. Sometimes it takes 1-2 days from the moment when bitcoin has already gone up, and altcoins are still in place. And Vice versa in the downward movement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: