Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

Btc has long controlled the market has that as it falls, all altcoins fall and vice versa. Well, asking about the relationship I think it is because btc remains the center of all cryptocurrencies transaction such that even to trade among altcoins, you have to, in most cases use btc and so it is no surprise that it controls the market.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negaim

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

All altcoins trading based and paired with BTC from the start.There is nothing like BTC till now.Users like to trade any altcoin with BTC pair first.May be thats why when BTC rate is down most of the altcoins goes down too.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Yes bitcoin and every other altcoins are tightly linked. whenever bitcoin goes down the market is surely gonna go down too. The market sentiment depends on btc prices. So it will happen till the time investors start getting alts seriously too.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Bitcoin has a dominant position in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, when Bitcoin falls in price, all altcoins also fall with it, when Bitcoin grows, the reverse reaction occurs.
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

I don't know that alts will ever really decouple with BTC. I just don't see it. Even if we get more fiat pairs.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

It's simple - the price of altcoins follows bitcoin, that's why when bitcoin is on high, the other coins rise after him!
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

This market is very strange day by day and I don’t know how its end. We all know that there are many coins in this market and lots of coins are coming day by day. Now, this is very strange if people notice that when you see the main coin the king coin called bitcoin price fall down almost every single coins price automatically decreased.
So we can see that BTC has a great impact on every single coin and no doubt in it. Now the matter is alt is down and it is also a very powerful coin in this market and its gives many profits to its users and its also connected to btc so when the price of btc is down every single and good coin will suffer this loss. Nothing to do in this topic until any coin like BTC takeover the market.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

It is very clear that the price of altcoin is strongly influenced by the price of bitcoin, because almost all altcoins use exchange rates from bitcoin, so it is only natural that bitcoin falls, all altcoins will also fall, and vice versa if bitcoin rises, the altcoin will also rise
it's not that simple , sometimes the most influenced aren't on bitcoin pair but on fiat pair like USD or EUR . i can see several alt coins moving up while bitcoin dropped brutally. waves for example , not always but it's happened quiet often.

just watch it closely , you'll find out how things in crypto are so complicated .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

I think the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins have generally similar movements. But in the last few months, I can not see similarity between the price of bitcoin and an another altcoin, for example ethereum. In my opinion, the next movements can maybe show us some differences.

It is precisely if I observe that the relationship between altcoin and bitcoin is very closely related so that they influence each other.
in a state of bitcoin dropped where many altcoins were affected and fell. although there are also altcoins that survive but are relatively very few.
Ahmodinho

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

you said it all all altcoin depend on BTC .. The value of BTC will affect altcoins drastically
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

you said it all all altcoin depend on BTC .. The value of BTC will affect altcoins drastically
that is not entirely the case if in my opinion, the movement of bitcoin prices will not always be followed by the rise and fall of other altcoin prices, sometimes when bitcoin lowers prices will be followed by other altcoins, but sometimes that doesn't happen, because bitcoin and altcoin have their own goals.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

right. All transactions at exchanges are via BTC pair, the BTC prices will influence the alcoin. By BTC is the king of all alcoin
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

I think it has. When bitcoin price falling, there is a high possibility for altcoin to falling too.
As you can see now in the market, it is green. The btc is green and the altcoin is green as well.
Maybe it is because whale holders own both of them, they bought and sold their btc to altcoin and the reverse.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

I guess it is the king of crypto currency, the bitcoin, is the bases if the price. Most of the time, when bitcoin goes down, the altcoin will also go down.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

And this connection is so strong that their moods influence on each other and on other cryptocurrencies, but buying BTC these days will be very nice.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

This is an event that arises because of the connection between one another. Where the decline in bitcoin prices will have a major influence on market prices, altcoin prices, ICO performance, and interest from the community. Altcoins will experience a decline if their king (bitcoin) is declining in price. And that will immediately affect the drop in the price of the coin suddenly and evenly on all elements of altcoins.
MarkPhillips64

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

There may be some connection between Bitcoin and other co-altcoin. With the value of Bitcoin dropping to the lowest level ever, other altcoins such as ETH, EOS or ADA tended to fall. I think the value of Bitcoin may be slightly influenced by the value of other coffins.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

between those two things for sure the exact relationships difficult known or predictable. but obviously, if bitcoin ride gives an impact also on altcoin whether it goes up or down. so could even say the increase and decrease of altcoin this will depend on how the movement of the bitcoin.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:17:58 AM

There has been a lot of speculations going on that the price of bitcoin relatively affects that of altcoins, and I can't help but agree with this theory. We have see that a direct rise in the price of bitcoin, causes a rise in altcoin, and a fall in bitcoin also relatively affects altcoin. This probably shows that the success of these altcoins or their growth are somewhat based on the technology that is bitcoin.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

There has been a lot of speculations going on that the price of bitcoin relatively affects that of altcoins, and I can't help but agree with this theory. We have see that a direct rise in the price of bitcoin, causes a rise in altcoin, and a fall in bitcoin also relatively affects altcoin. This probably shows that the success of these altcoins or their growth are somewhat based on the technology that is bitcoin.
They are related as mention from most of us who'e been here for quite a while, any movement that btc goes alts always accompanied and been moved, but is not always in case of bitcoin rise sometimes traders and holders sell out their alts for btc when seeing that btc already gaining value, we need to
invest wisely and always base our decision with our own analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: