Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2320 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

from the beginning crypto appeared as a digital currency and as its value grew higher and became a valuable investment asset, the government began to consider and some even planned to tire crypto. but in fact crypto still survive and will not be related to any regulation. because crypto is really strong.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Unfortunately, now the state-owned companies and state-owned banks are getting into the crypto-currency crisis, and the state itself is climbing into the crypto-currency. They want to control everything and get money from that. Officials do not see this as a new innovative technology, they see this as a way to cash in.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

Yes, crypto was created for us to reach the financial freedom, without any intervention from government, unfortunately some people used it for the bad things, it makes the government got the power to banned crypto or to regulate it, for now maybe it's still free from government supervision, but in the future there will be regulation about crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
It's equal power though. Everyone has the power, and if everyone in crypto has power, wouldn't that make everyone equal or on par with each other. Therefore, there's no power here for everyone's the same. That's what crypto offers that centralized thing doesn't.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

you are right, Crypto is a symbol of freedom for the currency, we are free to control our own money, we are free to use our money to invest, even we are free to spend our money and we are free to accept loss or profit, I think wisdom is the key in the business crypto and greed is the biggest opponent of crypto.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

Yes, crypto was created for us to reach the financial freedom, without any intervention from government, unfortunately some people used it for the bad things, it makes the government got the power to banned crypto or to regulate it, for now maybe it's still free from government supervision, but in the future there will be regulation about crypto

I agree. Crypto was created for us to have financial freedom in life. However, because of all the scams and bad things happening around, there is no telling how long till the market recovers. It did a little bit these past few days but so many negative news are damaging crypto market again.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

If each person compares one with another it will only cause problems, that person cannot get a peace of mind but rather only problems. It is best to not compare but learn from that person. The mistakes and the planning should be observed and how that person reacted to problems. This will actually help in getting success.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

This is also the reason why some governments and bank are against cryptocurrency as the people are the ones how handles their own assets. Imagine where all of the people around the world are the ones who are managing their assets and then there will not need any banks of the help of the government to manage it. The only problem right now is that the people the use crypto have having a hard time managing their assets and that is why most of them are getting scammed or manipulated by the whales in the market.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

Crypto has great potential for the exchange of value between independent parties without any unnecessary involvement of financial institutions sitting in the middle. It also has amazing potential for cross-border transfers without paying the exchange taxes and fees. Blockchain may actually be the more powerful and useful tool as it will allow for much better management of businesses with simple payment systems attached.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

This is what I have been saying from the beginning. The cryptocurrency market is here to stay and won't simply disappear. I am a firm believer of Bitcoin and am confident that it will be adopted by more and more countries as time passes which is the primary reason why I am HODLING my Bitcoins for the long term. Popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin etc will also survive no matter what.

Rayakitty

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

Yes maybe it is true crypto is a power in income if we are fully looking for income through crypto, if we intent and consistent to earn income through crypto the results we get certainly will not disappoint
Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

Indeed crypto is power. It has come to replace the traditional Fiat currency, through its systematic structure and framework. Crypto is Power indeed, I stand with it.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
i think it is true, cryptocurrency is a powerful tool nowadays, so i think  you should take it into consideration
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Indeed crypto is power. It has come to replace the traditional Fiat currency, through its systematic structure and framework. Crypto is Power indeed, I stand with it.
cryptocurrency is a very important in the modrn econo y, ir is silly to deny this fact in my opinion
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

Crypto indeed is a new tool to achieve financial freedom.  People have found a new alternative means for investment and for an additional income. Sometimes we need to get out of the current system and take the risk to maximizing profit.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

We still don't know if or when cryptos will ever even achieve thier potential. It could take much longer than we think - or it could happen next month.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Crypto is indeed a financial force, with our crypto free to get anything as long as it's true. Let crypto be the enemy of bankers and countries, but more crypto fans and this will later open the eyes of bankers and countries to keep acknowledging even if they feel disadvantaged that income without tax.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

One of the common definitions used to explain that " to communicate securely in an unsafe environment."
It helps us to trade quickly and safely, so cryto grows stronger.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

crypt is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies

maybe crypto can replace the old currency, but i think this will need a long time until its done mate

Exactly true now many understand how to control their own money without using third parties like government ,central bank or even a trader . everything is clear inside the blockchain . next generation will enjoy crypto power with buying a cup of tea\coffee .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

We are all given an excellent opportunity to free ourselves from the restrictions imposed by our employer, bank, state. Crypto currency gives us this opportunity. We can earn and not go to work, we can work in a pleasant for us mode and environment. We can set ourselves a salary, its limits. For me, this is freedom.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: