Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

I like the idea very much,
but I would like to see more coins added.

Is there a way for me to suggest new coins or to add them myself somehow ?

Maybe also SMS alert ?

https://coinmarketalert.com/

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
Yes, I think its applicable only in smartphone and android phone that had data or wifi connections. This is an application that notify if the price of tokens will rise or down in the market and updates everytime you have Internet access.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

The project is good, but as for me it is necessary to arrange a free distribution of tokens and to get as many people as possible.
Well, almost people like free token via airdrop and bounty. And this is the good way for make promotion, i believe the team will do it soon.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Really? I don't really think that with a lot of people they will keep observing and supporting it, it just doesn't make sense.

We also need to be mindful that most of the prospects  don't really track the progress of a certain ICO. They just want to be on the hype.

Yeah right, this is what usually happens to every project, but sometimes tracking the progress of an ico is really needed to become more updated and to see wether a project will really have a big potential.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sunnyvale01

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

Devs have serious intentions. Good luck to you guys!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

The project is good, but as for me it is necessary to arrange a free distribution of tokens and to get as many people as possible.
I dont think it is good idea to earn investors because some people just join to earn free tokens not to participate in the  token sale.i think they want to earn people through promote 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

I dont think it is good idea to earn investors because some people just join to earn free tokens not to participate in the  token sale.i think they want to earn people through promote 
as a rule, free distribution is created in order to create popularity for your project and attract supporters. I think the number of investors can not directly depend on the number of people who participate in the bounty.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

as a rule, free distribution is created in order to create popularity for your project and attract supporters. I think the number of investors can not directly depend on the number of people who participate in the bounty.
of course, attracting investors depends on high-quality advertising and on various presentations and conferences that developers visit. There they can more attractively present their project to attract investment.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

Maybe also SMS alert ?

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
I guess sms would be a good addition to thier alert nofications however the alert is just within the application so meaning you will just be alerted if you installed the program on your computer.
It could be soon, but since we are now in new generation or the new set of individuals as of today. They are more preferable in online or notifies if they have internet access. I am also agre e with about sms because not all the time we have internet connection and  datas the flow of transactions will block if problems appears one in the fullmoon.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
You need the Internet in any case, and you will not be able to send an SMS message, because it is very expensive. How do you imagine sending a message to different countries for each operator of your cellular network and the different cost of SMS messages.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.

That seems like the most try hard but failed attempt to string together a sentence in English. Heck I believe machine learning of random shit would do a better job
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?
Now CoinMarketAleart is token presale bro, so we only buy it at website. Follow the team, they will get listed at some major exchange soon after ICO ends.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Maybe also SMS alert ?

If I need urgent information on growth or falling of a coin in which I have made the investments, then I agree even to notifications in the form of phone calls as it is really important also on a game my money.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Now CoinMarketAleart is token presale bro, so we only buy it at website. Follow the team, they will get listed at some major exchange soon after ICO ends.
After making analysis with the project the developers and team workflow along with their innovative idea made me feel satisfied with their advanced methodologies and aspirations and this is right time to be a part in the presale.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

After making analysis with the project the developers and team workflow along with their innovative idea made me feel satisfied with their advanced methodologies and aspirations and this is right time to be a part in the presale.

It is good that you come to a point where you understand well about the platform. As what I understand, this is like a tool to monitor the behavior of thousands of altcoin which will lessen the burden for those who are trading cryptos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
A security system would also engage more users to choose the platform and we can also automatically gain more transactions which will bring an enhancement automatically for every user.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Maybe also SMS alert ?

If I need urgent information on growth or falling of a coin in which I have made the investments, then I agree even to notifications in the form of phone calls as it is really important also on a game my money.

Well, it's quite a good idea because we know cryptos are volatile which it requires a lot of attention and with the help of the platform it will lessen our problem about it. So, hopefully, this would bring a better outcome in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: