Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale  (Read 25855 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
I think their whole features seem different for some reason but i think is left for people to make their various choices since am sure not everyone is using iphone and samsung so basically variety create diversity

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.

Not quite sure for the word "bring you many profits" but as I know it can help you to prevent loosing when investing in some coins and tokens but also will give you extra profits.

It's just a tool to keep you updated about crytocurrency price and other indicators just in time, making profit is up to your trading skills and understating the market and other knowledges.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
I think their whole features seem different for some reason but i think is left for people to make their various choices since am sure not everyone is using iphone and samsung so basically variety create diversity
Focusing to implement on various versions will bring more traffic ftom all users such comfort of ease shall be given for all to make their part by utilizing the digitalization functionalities.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Alerts are self structured that allows us to just choose our desired price and on basing the market trend it allows me to proceed for the next level to make the transaction at the right time.
victoria32

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:40:43 AM

What do you offer? Tell me more about project
T.TAYLOR

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

Where can I find a list of your advisors?
jonathan21

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Alerts are self structured that allows us to just choose our desired price and on basing the market trend it allows me to proceed for the next level to make the transaction at the right time.
Yeah, giving alert and get paid is a better way to earn in nowadays because most of the paid signals were paid just for a signal.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.

This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

This is one of the project here in the crypto currency community that I can see that is also good and has an interesting concepts and ideas towards the community. But despite how great this project it seems that it lacks something on it, and it is its good marketing strategy. I think the team should come up with one to gain more popularity which is essential for the project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?

Are they planning to work with a different exchange or just make their own inner exchanges? It's also good if they can give free airdrops and stuffs right? To attract visitors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

At this stage of the project, the most important thing is to distribute the forces correctly, so that the desire to work is sufficient for a later time. The project is possible to realize.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

This is one of the project here in the crypto currency community that I can see that is also good and has an interesting concepts and ideas towards the community. But despite how great this project it seems that it lacks something on it, and it is its good marketing strategy. I think the team should come up with one to gain more popularity which is essential for the project.

I agree with you, no matter how good the concept of the project if they wouldn't launch good marketing strategy then it is difficult also to reach out also to the community. Hitting the goals would also be difficult.  Since, it is fresh and new I think they would come up for that good marketing strategy few days from now.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

The pre-sale is already started and as of now, they only managed to sold 600k of CMA tokens. They also offered 75% discounts in which will be a good opportunity to buy. But it seems that the collections are slow. I wonder what are the plans of the team right now to have a good output on their sales. Just my own opinion.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
You need the Internet in any case, and you will not be able to send an SMS message, because it is very expensive. How do you imagine sending a message to different countries for each operator of your cellular network and the different cost of SMS messages.
I don't think it impossible, it's nearly possible but the network is not get reached so there is no chance to send messages to different countries.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

Yeah, giving alert and get paid is a better way to earn in nowadays because most of the paid signals were paid just for a signal.
Of course, if you using MT4 trader platform (or higher), as technology traders, some signal system have high fees.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
You need the Internet in any case, and you will not be able to send an SMS message, because it is very expensive. How do you imagine sending a message to different countries for each operator of your cellular network and the different cost of SMS messages.
I don't think it impossible, it's nearly possible but the network is not get reached so there is no chance to send messages to different countries.
Some countries have poor network signal so regardless if its sms or through data it would still be difficult for those people who reside in those countries to be notified in real time.
I like your idea, actually, maybe integrated in email and SMS is good way for know immediately the changing of market.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Some countries have poor network signal so regardless if its sms or through data it would still be difficult for those people who reside in those countries to be notified in real time.
I like your idea, actually, maybe integrated in email and SMS is good way for know immediately the changing of market.

Before they can do that they must also have first the research the probability of success if they will execute that integration.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.

CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?

You will initially be able to trade CMA on https://token.store/. We will add additional exchanges as our token holders and CMA member increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: