Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2495 times)
Olayinka225 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

There was a service back in the days that was letting you paying with bitcoins for air tickets. I'm sure now there are even more of them, I wouldn't be surprised about it at all
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

This must be huge if it happens. I saw last time upon checking that there is a travel agency accepting bitcoin.

dTAPPO

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

How sweet could it be?

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.
Olayinka225 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

How sweet could it be?

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.

Oh that's great.
Then that means Japan is a good country that support cryptocurrency
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

woow it would be amazing and i would love it and i know that in a short time all the agencies over the world i mean will accept it and it woul be crazy yayy we can visit more places i guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

How sweet could it be?

Maybe you will find only a few airports that use the payment with Bitcoin. All I can find is Brisbane Airport which accepts payments in digital currency (bitcoin, ethereum and others). Bisbane Airport is powered by TravelbyBit, without it impossible to be realized.

actually if Bitcoin can enter into the industry in the field of transportation services then Bitcoin will be increasingly diapakai by people, of course price will up.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

Already there is an airport that accepts bitcoins as payment for a ticket, but most likely such airports will be much longer with time. The more places where you can pay off the crypto-currency, the more will the crypto-currency community become.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
Yeah me too i feel that this is just a matter of time...one day everyone will buy what he want when he want using bitcoin i'a sure about that
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Well its a great job again that bitcoin also uses as a payments to the air transportations,bitcoin has many good things to do for us all it makes our life more easier,and many of our mates are veey much thankful for this matter,keep it up who organized in this bitcoin we will support you forever.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

This came to my mind when OP is asking about travelling tickets for bitcoin.  There is an airport on Australia that's also crypto friendly if you guys haven't heard it.

Brisbane International is Now the World’s First Crypto-Friendly Airport

Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

From the title I thought this had already happened, which would have surprised me. I think the day this will happen we will already have hit mass adoption for Bitcoin.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

This must be huge if it happens. I saw last time upon checking that there is a travel agency accepting bitcoin.
[/quote/
This is good news cause lot's  of company are accepted bitcoin as payments in airline transportation. This travel agency are open minded in the new technology of cryptocurrency. I hope many business are like this. Bitcoin as payments are continues growing cause many of the company now seeing the value the value of bitcoin.

IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

It will happen very soon. And it is going to be amazing. Process is in the pipeline, watch out for bitcoin operations in the various airlines.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

I think long process they need to use bitcoin for their airlines but if the airlines of different country accept bitcoin as payment it will big help to the community because they have many passenger and some of them will use bitcoin to pay airlines.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

Good idea,I want it because I don't need to cash out my bitcoin to buy my plane ticket,less hastle you can do it online.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2058
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

This came to my mind when OP is asking about travelling tickets for bitcoin.  There is an airport on Australia that's also crypto friendly if you guys haven't heard it.

I really agree with you mate Australia airports are accept bitcoin for the air tickets fare because in my knowledge and I gathered information Australian governmnet with their people bitcoin treated as money, iwish some country's follow Australia how bitcoin treat.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

I really agree with you mate Australia airports are accept bitcoin for the air tickets fare because in my knowledge and I gathered information Australian governmnet with their people bitcoin treated as money, iwish some country's follow Australia how bitcoin treat.
There are also another country that's on plan of adopting bitcoin to their airline.

Japanese Airline Confirms Future BTC Payment Option In The Works

It says that it has been postponed until March 2018 but it's already July and I have no update regarding it.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

I am very happy if it is true with the airport receiving bitcoins with ticket purchases, and it will make it easier to make transactions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: