Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2485 times)
thepers0n

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

That's a great idea. Payments using BTC can be very quick. Moreover you don't have to worry about exchanges and additional fees from banks and payment systems It's great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

What if an ICO raise funds to develop a utility token that will enable holders of the coins to purchase airline travelling tickets and other holiday services like hotel bookings and car rentals.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

If that's happening now in different airports I guess that will never be a problem because bitcoin now is being used in by people in many countries. It is being used for payment transaction, no wonder airports already accept it for travelers payment too. For sure many airports in different countries will do the same too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

Well its an awesome activity again that bitcoin likewise utilizes as an installments to the air transportations,bitcoin has numerous great activities for all of us it makes our life more easier,and a significant number of our mates are veey much grateful for this matter,keep it up who sorted out in this bitcoin we will bolster you until the end of time.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

At first, there was some travel agency that started accepting bitcoin as payment, for example, CheapAir introduced the idea back in 2013. also, in Australia, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be introduced as a payment, Brisbane airport will be the first to launch this.More info in this article.
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

If it be included soon at the airport's it will be great and easier to travel from place to other and more professionnel to btc users only them they will taste the feeling of it it's very special flavour to admit it on life and it will be expert walk in the field of crypto currancy's
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

I beleive the airport in tokyo already accepts bitcoin for plane tickets. It will be really convinient if all airports ddo this. I hope more and more services already accept bitcoin as payment and more countries.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

once there is a  airport accepting btc, it will also be open to receive other tokens not just btc. AERON is a lot appropriate for such stage. i have read about that token last year, they've successfully made an ICO and have made good connections already involving those people in the avaition industry.

I beleive the airport in tokyo already accepts bitcoin for plane tickets. It will be really convinient if all airports ddo this. I hope more and more services already accept bitcoin as payment and more countries.

someone should introduce Aeron to them. gotta love the japanese for such openess to new tech.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

I think if airport will be accepting btc for travelling tickets, this would be a great milestone for bitcoin currency. It could be beneficial for btc and perhaps it would increase btc's market growth if this will be adopted to airports worldwide. I also believe that for people who were not familiar with it would be interested and find it more convenient by then.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

That would be really really sweet.
I think we already have online services that accept bitcoin payment. I'm pretty sure cheapair.com does. Also Expedia when I checked the other day.
They partnered with Coinbase to do it, which sucks for me. I can't ever pass the Coinbase KYC for some reasons. I also hear Coinbase service is getting worse.
But I believe in the future we can buy air tickets easily.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:47:22 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

I still didn't hear any airlines that accept Bitcoin as payment to any of their services. But I do know that all things can be bought by Bitcoin, you just have to convert it into fiat and there you have it.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

According to some sources in Taiwanese newspapers, FAT announced in a press release on Feb. 28 that it will accept Bitcoin payments for passengers when buying tickets for flights. .
FAT will become the first airline in Taiwan to begin accepting payment of coded currencies, and the company expects it to begin accepting other digital currencies in the future.
According to the press release, the airline even offers discount promotions on flights to customers when making purchases and paying in digital currency.
"The widespread use of the codified currency system in different situations will open a new future for the airline industry," said Zhang Gangwei, president of UTB. OTA and the entire travel industry, FAT will become the number one airline in the industry to capture the Crypto market and blockchain technology. "
The future trend of modern economics is the transaction and payment of coding money. The codecs have great potential for growth, readers can refer to our next five-hundred-dollar price projections for the next five years to see this potential.
In addition, Taiwan's FAT also offers domestic flights connecting Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, as well as the remote islands of Penghu and Kinmen.
In addition, FAT is also expanding its international routes and currently has flights to several locations in China and Japan. As well as long haul flights to Siem Reap, Cambodia, Cebu in the Philippines, as well as South Korea's Jeju Island.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:23 AM

that is another step in making the technology gain fame in all aspects as travellers tend to get involved in new experiences and things they get exposed to in the cause of their journey.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

wow. How amazing it is ? That's an extremely good news for people like me. I always have to go abroad for business . Now i can take advantage of my bitcoin for that reason.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

A great news for us knowing that bitcoin is slowly embrace by the world and companies to be a payment methods in some of their main products or transactions, it is an awesome improvement that it is slowly invades the whole world. Other restaurants and fast food chains have begun to accept it too.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Sample2

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
In my view, it would be such a great idea, you can imagine when we can buy anything by using bitcoin around the world? We don't need to bring our cash anymore. Also, we don't need to go to money exchanger when we are travelling around the world. Look how easy it is?
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

for travels this might be good news, because it can buy tickets with bitcoin and this is an effective thing, because we know if the airport implements it and the airport becomes the location of passengers around the world this will ease it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

It's worth waiting for it to become internationally. I hope that it will come true in near future
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Wow, good news are spreading around Bitcoin. Well if that's the case it would be easy for us to process things through Bitcoin, no hassle falling in lines. Hope all airports will accept though.
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

I can't wait for it. So excited now. Because airport will accept bitcoin for travelling tickets, I will earn more bitcoin and go travel around the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: