Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2495 times)
spazie

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

I am very happy to hear this news, hopefully bitcoin future can be for the payment of all travel tickets and daily needs.
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

I think it's really helpful, yesterday I read the news, the airport in japan will receive a ticket payment with bitcoin but it has not been positive.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Are you currently fantasizing or did it really happen? if true it is good news, everyone bitcoin users would be easy to transact if you want to go anywhere, because the plane is the most frequently used transporatasi tool in order to cut travel time.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

I still do not hear that bitcoin can be used for airport ticket payment. but maybe in other countries it's possible, but I think that's going to happen.

Fariz16

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

It is very nice. if it will be ongoing.
which I know already many who use bitcoin for payment. the more that receive bitcoin as payment it is easier for bitcoin holders to make transactions without needing to sell them first.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
I think this is just a matter of time when they will allow that, because with flow of time we will be so familiar with all those news about bitcoin accepting, that we can even miss something like that, among other news.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
will certainly be more practical fast and efficient for the transaction if all countries receive bitcoin well would certainly be done in all airports throughout the country
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

this is very good news, after circulating now a lot of institutions that start receiving bitcoin as a means of payment. this will help lift bitcoin popularity across the country, and more and more people will know about bitcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

This is a good plan when it happens, Because it is easier to pay and of course the demand for bitcoins increases and many people will have the interest to invest in it too. It definitely will have a big impact when it happens.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

If bitcoin is now being accepted by airports around the world, that would be a great achievement for btc and will be much convenient for the people to transact in booking airport tickets. I believe that this is the start of something big for bitcoin as this has been recognize and adopted by airline companies

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
dmitry6

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

This is a good new for crypto lovers before i read many travel Agencies are accepting bitcoin and now airport is accepting so this a huge success for bitcoin. if this kind of acceptances is happening regularly than definitely many companies will accept cryptocurrencies as a payment recently two major companies are accepting one is BMW and Second is Samsung.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

This must a nice Idea however it is so hard to implement this, because Bitcoin has a strong volatility when ever you have enough to buy a plane ticket and a sudden dump happened and your bitcoin is no longer enough to buy a plane ticket... it has a high risk i doubt they implement that.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

There should be but the main issue to be solve is scalability before businesses will adopt Bitcoin for payments
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

How sweet could it be?

not only at the airport alone bitcoin is used but I am also very happy if bitcoin is used for online purchase. Why? we can see how many of his online purchases abroad or within the country, if this is true I think bitcoin will return victorious. and the price will increase rapidly
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Which airlines who accepting bitcoins for plane tickets?
Eventhough I have no idea for that news.
Well it is very awesome. Because of this. Getting or booking for plane ticket is much more easy when we use cryptocurrency than we move personal to have a ticket.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

I am very happy if it is true with the airport receiving bitcoins with ticket purchases, and it will make it easier to make transactions.

Well, every Bitcoin holder will be happy to see that specially people who love to travel, yes, it easy transaction, no more paper work for buying ticket. Let's wait until this will be realized and practice at every travel agency globally.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

This is a good plan when it happens, Because it is easier to pay and of course the demand for bitcoins increases and many people will have the interest to invest in it too. It definitely will have a big impact when it happens.

development plan that is quite good indeed. if it happens like this it's pretty good, if it's happening now is good, because I also have not heard if there is a ticket payment using bitcoin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

Blockchain is a novel invention it can be used to achieve a lot of efficiency in so many aspect of human transaction. It is fantastic in election at least Russian just used it, it is working awesomely in hospital data management for files. So air ticketing will not be an exemption. It is just the willingness for those cooperate bodies to dare.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Hello,

I never think about this idea for usage but it could be really amazing to have this possibility !

It will really give a powerfull and democratic way to use it for everybody into the world.

also it could solve some change/price issues between countries as it is universal money.

Great vision !
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Sounds funny but i hope soon they do. I hope that one bitcoins can be use every transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: