Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2497 times)
swabelang

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Maybe someday it could be happen, if you think about logic of this, the value of bitcoin is money, and you buy ticket using money. Then there's a possilibility that it could be happen.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

Is this true, it is good for us  we dont need to have money in our pocket, it is only transaction using our digital money with this we can less hustle but i think it needs more conversation and discussion in both sides..
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

All we want is bitcoins accepted in any government transactions especially like this an airport this is awesome, but we must think this first it is approving on bothsides really in corner their not making argumentation which they were loss in this part, they need to discuss it cos its good for all of us if it is approved..
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

This is good i hope it really happened, we must thankful if bitcoins accepted in airport for travelling tickets cos we can less hustle..
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

it will really good if we can use bitcoin in the travelling tickets, and we all hope that not only in travelling ticket only, but all things about travelling, hotel, food, and all stuff about travelling, so we can use the bitcoin as our main "wallet" for travelling

bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

There was a service back in the days that was letting you paying with bitcoins for air tickets. I'm sure now there are even more of them, I wouldn't be surprised about it at all
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

That is great to buy travelling tickets for the airlines, I have read in one article before huge days in accept buying tickets Airlines of the Australian country But Actually I don't know this news true or false.i think this idea not bad think we need to this opportunity to buying tickets with the Bitcoin.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
Yeah me too i feel that this is just a matter of time...one day everyone will buy what he want when he want using bitcoin i'a sure about that

it can all happen in the future but you have to be patient because it will take a long time and when it happens bitcoin really has been well received in various countries. it all takes a process.

damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

very good, I really agree once bitcoin can be used in the payment system at the airport. but if possible this bitcoin can also be used in all types of payment. so people do not have to bring a lot of money somewhere and enough with just a small card like an ATM card.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Good news for Travel Lovers Cheesy
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

in my opinion it will be difficult, because equally we know the price of bitcoin is unstable. perhaps for a country that has been able to accept bitcoin trade in his country would be very happy if it did happen.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

I thought that the OP had some good news if bitcoin had been received at one of the airports, but it turned out he was just asking for opinions  Cheesy Cheesy

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.
very useful news for the OP, with this good news OP can directly visit to tokyo, to feel for yourself how the ticket booking system using bitcoin, and can know the effect in japan
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

I recently heard the news that BMW and samsung  are going to accept crpto currencies  for their products.So in my opinion I believe that airlines will also look in to crypto currencies soon.Some say that they already have.However,it is clear these news which keep saying bitcoin accepted,are omens of the global digital currency that is the result of evolution  of the fiat currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

It's very cool, every time I'm happy with such moments of bitcoin implementation, I want bitcoin to get into all systems and scale as quickly as possible, then bitcoin will have great success!
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

This did not only helps bitcoin user. At the same time the company itself or the agency. As we all know bitcoin continuously rise as of this moment and therefore if someone paid them in an specific amount there is a huge probability that what they have earn will gain profit, that i how powerful bitcoin was. Moreover it will be a great help to the users because they can easily do transactions. Soon all establishment will accept bitcoin.
Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
Yes, that's is one great decision that airport will accepting bitcoin as an payment for the plane ticket. This it could be the best useful things with bitcoin. Implementation of this kind of transactions with many things in our world with make our society and economy richer than before.  With the help of bitcoin, many people will have an opportunity to do many things because of what they have.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

This is fantastic, actually bitcoin will become a globally legal tender soon. For Airports that will be accepting bitcoin at the moment, I think customers may have to book ahead for bitcoin network confirmation sake.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

It's nice knowing that some airport are already accepting Bitcoin as payment for tickets it's more easier and i believe that soon all airports will do the same and this will help to rise and will attract more people to invest and trade.

JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

That's normal because bitcoin is already accepted in some countries
Williamnak

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

There is no surprising that airport accepting bitcoins for travelling tickets. I already saw it in social network. But i'm sure it will cost a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: