Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2485 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I don't know about this but this could happen although it should take a long time before we can use bitcoin for travel tickets. this will relate to the government regulations so bitcoin can be used and maybe they need to make sure everything can work well and they need to prepare many things. but soon, maybe we can see that in Japan and Korea can integrate their payment system with the blockchain technology and they can allow us to use bitcoin as we know that in Japan and Korea are accepting bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

There is no doubt that btc will be used in every purpose of purchasing anything. Already atm booths have set for customers who want to withdraw money through card.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

It will be great if this happens. Some agencies are taking btc for air tickets. In near future btc will be very helpful for many other purposes.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
oh, of course with this opportunity to increase bitcoin prices increase and I am increasingly excited to save bitcoin in my wallet or on the market
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Really? its good to hear, I hope someday bitcoin will successfully accept of every country and also government and also I know i hope we will buy anything that we want by using bitcoin.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

No wonder, maybe in European countries like Germany and Bitcoin, they have become legitimate payment instruments so that bitcoin has a high popularity and is able to dominate other digital currencies.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

with great hopes I wait for everything that is truly real, sooner or later it will happen, where the airport and a number of airlines start accepting ticket payments using bitcoin, it really helps those who want to travel by airplane, and may be very profitable for travelers who often use airlines to travel around the world.
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

It is going to be of huge benefit to the human planet.
 I urge the world at large to make this initiative of  airport ticket purchase with bitcointalk an ease for the world.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Again, one of the problems bitcoin faces is decentralization. Purchasing ticket via bitcoin might be impossible as some countries want to have data/records of whoever is going im or out of the country.

It might be possible if there would be another party for the transactions such as banks or accredited money remittance center.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

i am 1000% sure, one day it will happen. in fact we can purchase our daily uses things by bitcoin.
if this happens, bitcoin will make it easier for work and transactions, and this proves that bitcoin can be received in various countries and some basic services that people often use.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
you can start first with open to buy ticket service with bitcoin as payment. i think it is almost same than airport must accept bitcoin. because nowadays almost all people buy ticket from apps then in airport they only need to print their ticket
As of now I haven't heard that kind of activity and I don't know if that really exist nowadays. But on the bright spot I think it would be a great idea if that will happen. Just think and imagine of the opportunities that is about to come once it has been approved. For sure many will benefit from it and it will set another achievement for the bitcoin community.
CryptoMamasita

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

How sweet could it be?

I find it an interesting idea. But in order to make it real Bitcoin should get more recognition - it still causes much controversy in people's minds.
I'm personally willing to wait and see how it goes then!
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is a good news for bitcoin future, as we know that there are so many people doing traveling around the world, you can imagine when we could use btc as a payment for everything, so we don't need money exchanger anymore. Look how easy it is as a traveller
lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

It's pretty interesting, but you know, Bitcoin is not really legal globally, maybe it's going to be difficult to trade the airport. If it really happens, I will hunt for some travel tickets. LoL
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

As bitcoin slowly invades the economy, it is not impossible that one day, in our respective countries, bitcoin will be accepted as payments for airfares and other modes of transportation. As a person who loves to travel, I really find this idea a good one since I can have easier and direct transactions. If bitcoin can be used in the sustainment of everyday living, it is possible that the travelling expenses will also soon be covered by it.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

How sweet could it be?

Really sweet! It will be great for a lot of people if this will be implemented to every airport. Everything seemingly becomes efficient because of Bitcoin. Who says that Bitcoin was dead? This is one of the evidence that it is still gaining attention even though a lot of alarming news are present in the web. Bitcoin will keep on going whatever happens.
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

If this is true then  I am so glad that bitcoin is so worldwide now and It is use in so many ways, to buy goods and services, to pay bill and load. I guess bitcoin evolved so much now .

stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

It's pretty interesting, but you know, Bitcoin is not really legal globally, maybe it's going to be difficult to trade the airport. If it really happens, I will hunt for some travel tickets. LoL
Brisbane Airport is set to become the planet's first aviation hub to accept Bitcoin - as well as a selection of other virtual currencies, including Dash, Steem, Litecoin and Ethereum - after signing an agreement with tourism company TravelbyBit Australia.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is good news and I think it might be good for the crypto world as a whole. Here's a little more information:

https://news.bitcoin.com/brisbane-international-is-now-the-worlds-first-crypto-friendly-airport/

In addition to airplane tickets, you can also pay your parking at the airport with a number of crypto coins  Grin Grin :

https://www.airportparking.top/cryptopayment.html

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

How sweet could it be?

This is a good signal for those who are using bitcoin and I think bitcoin will be widely used and paid for all future living expenses not just airfare payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: