Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2495 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

That is great news to all of us who use cryptocurrency, so very convenient and easy to use in transaction. I hope many facilities will used btc as payment, and btc will become popular and no one say btc is scam.
Yes, it will be a great news if airlines accept bitcoin as payment and the last the time I check some airlines just make the announcement of accepting bitcoin but they are yet to accept it. Meanwhile, alot of travel agency are already accepting bitcoin as payment.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.
It's impressive how the Tokyo airports have delved deep into the Blockchain technology and come to terms with it. I hope it will raise a competitive status to its neighbouring countries to also integrate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into the payment systems not only their airports.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:14:46 AM

It's a great news for travellers that airport's accepting  bitcoin for travelling tickets these type of steps make him more trusting and more benifical, its a good way to transaction and well record without any interruption.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

Some airline agencies accept bitcoin and is nothing new and has been in existence for some time and some new projects are going much into such field to make explore more on it. And is a good things bitcoin is trending almost everything and we hope to cover the globe for the best of us all.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

This will not anytime soon due to Bitcoin's yet volatility and small adoption rate.

Imagine that you would be the CEO of British Airways, you would have sold last month 100000 tickets at 500$ and next month they worth 200$ only. You have to pay thousands of employees, taxes etc. This wouldn't be very cool, isn't it?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
willwin66

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

If this really happened, it would be great, they were more confident about the future of bitcoin
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

The instability of the price of bitcoin is a stumbling block in its adoption for flight traveling tickets however if a permanent solution to this problem is addressed then bitcoin  will be massively adopted by many companies and organizations thus boasting economies of the adopting countries by generating incomes inform of taxes.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

All of these ideas must be realized, all the time that will answer this is good news, airports accept bitcoin because every time we want to exchange money and it's time to waste it is very helpful for travelers who travel every time in the world
. In a country that has long been implementing cryptocurenncy, it must have planned it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

That is a very good news if that is true that airport are accepting payments from bitcoin for travelling tickets , this will be a another leap of cryptocurrency which are accepted in airporys and airlines industry, without bringing cash , but bitcoin payments.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
143since1892

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

I'm really happy if the bitcoins can use to travelling around the world because this is one of the person need travelling by using a bitcoins. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

It is very difficult in our country that crypto can be accepted by airlines this all will be possible if government should take some interest in this side so many things will be good, for travelling it can used but in the airlines it is looking very impossible and if government give a legal status to it then the companies will rely on it and a trust will be developed so let's see the governments.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Actually you can buy airplane tickets on various sites just google it as I forgot the name, but to think that airport supports and accept bitcoin is a good thing to know and hear about, we are advancing in the technology.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

there a few airlines accepting bitcoin directly, as per this article
https://thepointsguy.com/guide/airlines-otas-accepting-bitcoin/
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

there a few airlines accepting bitcoin directly, as per this article
https://thepointsguy.com/guide/airlines-otas-accepting-bitcoin/

That you! Great article! Hope more airlines, including major ones, will follow these examples!
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

I thinks this kind of idea are for those country who are accepting bitcoin as a legalize only,because they are the one capable to doing this kind of implementation to have accepting bitcoins as a payments in travelling tickets for airport,but here in my own country i dont know thats its would been accepted.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

How sweet could it be?

Is there still no airport does not accepting bitcoin for payment? If that happens then that is very convenient to those travelers especially to those who are working that needs to travel, this would be very convenient to them.. Even to me if this would happen. And also it is also good if there is also bitcoin payment when getting passport. LOL.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

Bitcoin is international and this is a big plus for tourists. Therefore, I am not surprised that cryptocurrency gains success in tourism.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

of course if all airports can do it it will be very pleasant. I once read an article on the website https://www.republika.co.id/berita/gaya-hidup/travelling/18/01/31/p3eot7328-bandara-brisbane-pertama-di-dunia-terima-uang-digital
that Brisbane Australia airport has received cryptocurrency as a ticket payment tool. Passengers can complete crypto payments in the terminal area. this decision made Brisbane Airport the first airport to receive crypto. this policy was realized because of assistance from TravelbyBit a company that received crypto as a payment instrument.

JuneTaro

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

How sweet could it be?

great. It is the clearest evidence for the acceptance of bitcoin world wide. Waiting for more good news from bitcoin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

How sweet could it be?

Is there still no airport does not accepting bitcoin for payment? If that happens then that is very convenient to those travelers especially to those who are working that needs to travel, this would be very convenient to them.. Even to me if this would happen. And also it is also good if there is also bitcoin payment when getting passport. LOL.
The worldwide acceptance for bitcoin will happen soon, and Airlines companies will surely accept bitcoin as mode of payment. This is going to be an exciting future since many big companies and establishments will adopt cryptocurrency. Its really more convenient for those users of bitcoin, but for me I will still consider bitcoin as my long term investment so technically I will not used bitcoin as my payment option.

Bitcoin is international and this is a big plus for tourists. Therefore, I am not surprised that cryptocurrency gains success in tourism.
If one country is a cryptofriendly, it can really boost the volume tourists since many crypto enthusiast are now travelling the world to spread the good vibes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: