Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2495 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:35:04 AM

This must be huge if it happens. I saw last time upon checking that there is a travel agency accepting bitcoin.

Well, this thing is possible now in countries that declared Bitcoin is legal as investments and for direct spending like in Japan and Germany that not only for spending but as a salary payment option as well. In the future, the possibility for Bitcoin to become world currency is at hand specially that more and more county are now supporting the Bitcoin currency.
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

I hope that in near futur it will be a good surprise for cryptocurrencies holding  Smiley

jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

the future of crypto currencies will be developed and of course it will be able to be used for the advancement of time and technology and one example of what Bitcoin can do to pay for the cost of aviation is the most important issue is legality
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:14 AM

This is exactly what we need, more adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

I have not found any airport that accepting bitcoin as their payment method yet, but i think there are travel agents that accepting cryptocurrency from the buyers. If you want to buy airplane ticket, no need to buy direct from the airplane company, just contact the travel agencies and ask if they accept bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

Well, this is a very good idea I would like to use this process for paying my air travel. If the news is true then it will be great news for the crypto adopters because there are a decent number of crypto dealers willing to welcome this amazing system. So I am really happy to hear this charming news thanks to the authority.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
Actually there are many vendors that will help us to use bitcoin to buy many thing in real world, we can use bitcoin to buy tickets, food or even pay tuition by the help of vendors. Actually the real world industries are not really accept bitcoin, it still get fiat money but the vendors create a system so bitcoin users still can use bitcoin to buy something, it looks like you buy something using bitcoin directly but actually not like that.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

How sweet could it be?

From 2015 onwards cheapair.com providing this service for booking flight tickets.

If you want to find the airport where you can use the bitcoin legally means Tokyo airports is your zone to use your top all crypto currencies.
This is day today usage things for this you can find the good project which can be used to get the money on usage.
It's impressive how the Tokyo airports have delved deep into the Blockchain technology and come to terms with it. I hope it will raise a competitive status to its neighbouring countries to also integrate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into the payment systems not only their airports.

That's right, Japan are advancing faster to continue to increase the use of bitcoin or crypto in their countries, even if the airport in Tokyo is able to accept bitcoin and crypto currencies, it makes it easier for travelers from other countries to make payments. Japan are indeed increasingly serious about blockchain technology. countries in Southeast Asia should be able to start following Japan.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

from the title I though these were good news, but in the end you are only day dreaming   Grin
from what I see on other users replies, there are already some offering this service, and i believe it will not take long for every airport to accept it... aerotransportation is a business that should not require major adjustments to be able to use crypto same as other currencies...
hope we can fly away with btc soon  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
denmark00

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

How sweet could it be?

Any sources? Where do get that information from? I would like to have a link. Thank you so much.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

That's a goodnews let's hope other travel agency accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because it can help a lots to them in comes of fast transaction and easily method of payment.
denmark00

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

This is exactly what we need, more adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
me too, i've been waiting for this good news for a long time. Hopefully, airport all over the world will accept bitcoin for payment.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

me too, i've been waiting for this good news for a long time. Hopefully, airport all over the world will accept bitcoin for payment.

There were some airports in the past which accepted bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies for their services but after regulations and govt backlash most of them stopped it. Hopefully, it will be back again in the future.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lathin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

good news to hear. slowly world is accepting bitcoin
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

it would be a dream come through for crypto currency.  i mean bitcoin will gain mass adoption and subsequently other coins will follow suit. i think the major issues with crypto currency is the lack of real life use cases, with news like this then we are gradually approaching that era where coins will be used in real life to solve issues.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

if this happen i think i will travelling and buy some tickets with my bitcoin, and of course it will be perferect when all stores in the world can accept bitcoin as their payment system

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

It will a good option of utilising the Bitcoin directly for flights, but still it can only be accessed to country which have legalised bitcoin if not that cannot happen. So it will be very good option if it happens

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

How sweet could it be?

This alternative payment method would be great for transfortations since you wouldn't have to carry a lot amount of cash. Hopefully, every country can allow this so we can innovate airports for faster and cheaper transactions. If implemented successfully, this can expand to other industries in local or even in international markets such as delivery, and other services.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

How sweet could it be?

Everything that can be transacting online is possible to be used by bitcoin,we can shop now using our bitcoin,we can even pay for fastfoods using this cryptocurrency,can buy a car and house and lots using this greay coins so i see no problem just for a air flight tickets to considered paid with crypto and besides i have read some thread wayback about some companies accepting bitcoin for travelers ,and yes this is sweet for passengers to pay crypto
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Many airports now have Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal machines! This reduces the trouble of redeeming foreign currency!
Digital cryptocurrency can be a faster and faster way to pay! Convenient to travel abroad!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: