Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:24:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2491 times)
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

the development of a crypto currency that is positive if the airport can already be used to make payments is certainly easier and more practical, of course, a country that legalizes crypto currencies that can do that

Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

The btc will lose its privacy. When you'll buy a ticket with coins it will be automatically connected to you.
There may be problems in some countries that will ask you to pay fees for an additional income.
raag1993
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

This is great news. Because of that bitcoin will increase that value. And by which the price of bitcoin will also increase. People who use Bitcoin also benefit
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

awesome news, if this happens then lets get set to hear the mass adoption of bitcoin that will lead to mission acomplished.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

This will definitely happen one day.  In fact there is currently a project called the Aviation Network Operation Chain (AVINOC)  which aims to serve as the
The Blockchain Solution for the global Aviation Business. This shows we are even closer to accpatance of cryptocurrencies and  not only bitcoin in the Aviation sector. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

It is impossible, i do not know why are you asking this kind of questions to be honest.

Take a second, and think about it, all the airports have thousands of methods to control and take care of who is taking a plane, or who is entering the airport, and how they pay for the tickets.

With bitcoin, it would be almost impossible to do that.

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Bitcoin is continuing the development of mode of transaction or payment theres a possibilities that it could happen someday. Because of the demand it shows acceptance of crypto in the field of aviation business and also for those people who travel in any country.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

that's very good bro. even if it could happen in my country in Indonesia, many Indonesian bitcoiners would be happy. because we can buy or order tickets using only bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

This is great news because it shows that we are starting to take Bitcoin en masse.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
suman mark

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

I think if it really happens it will be very cool if the airport accepts bitcoin as payment. great
earlytrade24

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

This would be a great idea --not just in airports but traveling in general. Imagine traveling around the world without having to worry about exchanging currencies. Life-changing, right?
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

here in the Philippines, there are some of the airlines already accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets. I am so happy that even here in our country is gaining some adaptation of crptocurrency and bitcoin as payment, I do hope that more of the airlines company around the world will also used crypto currency as a payment for traveling tickets.

check the link of the article wrote by Mike Mislos below, you can check the article and maybe if you also wanted to visit Philippines for a vacation you can try to book a ticket using bitcoin.

https://bitpinas.com/feature/philippine-airlines-bitcoin-buying-flight-tickets-with-cryptocurrency/

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

I don't think there is a system that implements bitcoin can be a payment tool for airplane tickets, if there is a try, please specify where and what country.
I think every airport will be closely related to government and banking so this is the main problem

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

a best step for the airport to accept crypto to accept bitcoin as payment. now I think that if you can use and use bitcoin to the fullest, it will provide many benefits including at the airport.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Crypto use for airline ticket purchases can be said to be one of the best technology adoptions in the modern era. because we can see if the potential of bitcoin is very high and it provides benefits for aircraft crews throughout the world.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

How sweet could it be?

I don't think there is a system that implements bitcoin can be a payment tool for airplane tickets, if there is a try, please specify where and what country.
I think every airport will be closely related to government and banking so this is the main problem
I guess this is the OP expectation and the expectations of cryptocurrency users. You are right, which will be the first factor is the government, if the government accepts payments using bitcoin then we only wait for each airplane to open payment with bitcoin, but if the government does not accept bitcoin it might be the same at this time.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

It will a good option of utilising the Bitcoin directly for flights, but still it can only be accessed to country which have legalised bitcoin if not that cannot happen. So it will be very good option if it happens
absolutely right and this is very good information for all of us because bitcoin has been made as a payment tool for many companies, so hopefully I will get this information quickly and quickly by the government that cannot accept bitcoin.

yancc0322

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

It is good to hear that bitcoin have more application!

https://www.venuechain.com/tc
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

I think the travel agencies are the ones who are actually accepting bitcoin, and even ethereum as a travel fare. Even our local airlines here is reported to be accepting bitcoin through a travel agency for the first time. Beside plane tickets, people can also use bitcoin to buy train tickets for the Amtrack, a passenger train that operates in the US and canada. Bitcoin adoption is still a long way to go but more businesses will going to accept the coin in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

the development of a crypto currency that is positive if the airport can already be used to make payments is certainly easier and more practical, of course, a country that legalizes crypto currencies that can do that
In my opinion, the purchase of flight tickets does not depend on the airport, but ticketing companies that work with airlines in determining the currency that can be used to buy tickets. One of them uses bitcoin. But the use of bitcoin must be in a country that has legalized bitcoin, in a country that prohibits bitcoin it cannot be used to pay anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: