Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airport accepting bitcoins for traveling tickets  (Read 2485 times)
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

Really sweet, until the airport/airline loses a few million dollars' worth of Bitcoin with a price swing. Ok, maybe that would be the case if a significant number of their flyers were paying in BTC. As cool as it would be for us, think about the airline's perspective. Until the volatility factor (at least) is solved, it might not be a smart move for them to do. Some might do so, if Bitcoin popularity goes up again, or if someone in charge decides it would somehow be beneficial to them or that they just want to encourage the crypto industry.

Have a great day,
The Cyberius team.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin

There was a service back in the days that was letting you paying with bitcoins for air tickets. I'm sure now there are even more of them, I wouldn't be surprised about it at all
Just listening to the news I was happy if indeed it had materialized, because in my country there were still contradictions with recognition even though, so that all transactions with bitcoin etc., were still not allowed.

livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

Thinking in advance that bitcoin adopted all over the world not impossible that airports and some businesses will choose to be partnership to bitcoin. This is the real return of bitcoin from scam accusations into real business partner. In due time the high and massive demands of cryptocurrency will  be there as we are growing and making everything possible and convenient.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

I don't hear this news that airports accept bitcoin as their traveling ticket.but I heard somewhere bitcoin as used in shopping,marketing, and restaurants.

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Good ideas for bitcoiner love travelling and could use bitcoin as their payment for buying ticket at airport, we hope will have many airport will accepted bitcoin as payment transaction at the future and give more easy service for bitcoiner.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

How sweet could it be?

I really want the professionals to shed more light on this if it could be actualized and how easier could it be and what implication can it have on bitcoin
I think this is a progress for Bitcoin, with all this now knowing that by dropping bitcoin there is now an airport that promotes travel tickets for Bitcoin payments, this is a good example for other airport access to make it easier for Bitcoin users, hopefully this can beexample for others.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

I don't hear this news that airports accept bitcoin as their traveling ticket.but I heard somewhere bitcoin as used in shopping,marketing, and restaurants.
I also heard that, but I don't think it's in my country. besides, if this is true, then this is a pretty good development. because I feel that the airline has the government, and of course the government indirectly supports the development of bitcoin that exists today.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Airport is a huge business and has big significance in a country's economy. If bitcoin is permitted in a airport ecosystem then it could create much greater demand towards it and there will a mass adaption of bitcoin others country as well.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

This is good news. Only when Bitcoin is accepted by more people will the whole market develop healthily. If Bitcoin is always played by a small group of people (such as us), then for more people only think that bitcoin is a pyramid scheme or a scam. In the long run, crypto can't be limited to consensus, but should be closer to people's lives.

Loser
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Every other post is "hope this happens".LOL.  Read a little, it has been happening for years. I fly using bitcoin all the time.  Wink
I know only one country airport which crypto friendly this is Brisbane in Australia. Accepting crypto in a very few number of countries i think one or two countries. They trying say hopefully in the future a lot of countries accept it.
Which countries you using bitcoin in airport?

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

It is better that are few establishments that are accepting bitcoin for travelling tickets ,this is another leap in the cryptocurrency technology ,maybe in the coming days there are still many establishment that are accepting and adopting the cryptocurrency technology.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I think I'm still not going to pay with bitcoin even though they already accept it. Because, the chance of bitcoin getting really huge is still a factor that will play in my decisions. I will still choose to convert it into fiat money.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Its very interesting to know this i mean this is good news for us and every one using bitcoin there is still  more to come more industries would accept bitcoin and it would be digital money that would be the latest trend
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

If I am not mistaken, many companies already offer to buy plane tickets to all countries with the help of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, it’s just a matter of time when you will can pay with bitcoins to buy tickets at the airports themselves, companies are already working on it.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

I am flying Saturday via bitcoin. Easy.

https://www.cheapair.com/blog/category/bitcoin/

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

I agree that bitcoin is used as a payment user at the airport because it is good for and facilitates payments in the airport and uses technology now it will emulate the countries of the world and I think so
simmikaur

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

This is going to happen in future, not only at airports but also at all around the world. i will be very happy once it is applicable to all. i am not looking for my benefit only here but i am happy because of technology that will be using all around the world.
Mandy*

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

This is really something different that which no one will expect something like that going to happened and I think it is also a good way to expose Bitcoin more to others where not only they can purchase normal stuff with bitcoin but also travelling flights.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

obviously the use of bitcoin for travel ticket needs will be one of the innovations awaited in the future. I think there have been a lot of professional developers who think about this, but they are still in the stage of a conceptual thinking process. besides that full support from many parties is also needed if brilliant ideas like this want to be created. if this happens, bitcoin in the future will actually benefit the needs of the global society
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

though i have not seen or heard about any airport accepting bitcoin for payment of travelling tickets, I strongly do hope and believe a time will come when it will become possible for individuals to pay for travelling tickets at the airport.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: