Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1925 times)
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

this is the altcoin speculation not bitcoin, bro...

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed
by "recently" you mean last month
and by "all hell was let loosed" you mean price jumped back up since everyone rushed to buy bitcoin with a huge volume.

but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
bitcoin is not supposed to increase 100% every month! it has never been like that. these big rises aren't as common as you might thing. most of the times we have stable times like this where price is stuck between two levels ($6k and $7k) and slow rises upwards.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

No one can say for certain,we are all hopeful though. A ray of hope on the horizon is the SEC issue of possibly allowing CBOE to trade Bitcoin ETF. Such move will bring in a flood of new investors
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

I also hope that Bitcoin will rise quickly, but I still have not found any major events that can make Bitcoin rise. I am also looking forward to bringing good luck to us in August!

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Your right in this month of july the price is stable to 6k dollars maube this is good sign or bad sign. I hope in the month of august bitcoin will reach 10k plus because this is the right time to pump bitcoin again. But before happen pumping we need to buy and do our best to promote bitcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
In My prediction is 12k USD in end of August because last year also it should be raise in last week of August so we can expect the same thing in this year also and many small scale industries are plan to Bitcoin adoption once it will be accepted all the cryptocurrency will move to uptrend on this month itself.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will be around 6k for a while  which is good for the market . Yes it will eventually rise up again but slowly  untill it reaches a point where investors feel confidence and then it will have a massive rise in price because of  FOMO and again it could easily surpass ATH when this happens .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

In My prediction is 12k USD in end of August because last year also it should be raise in last week of August so we can expect the same thing in this year also and many small scale industries are plan to Bitcoin adoption once it will be accepted all the cryptocurrency will move to uptrend on this month itself.
Haha, this will definetly not happen!
Bitcoin is waiting for ETF and big institutional investors, but who knows when these funds will be approved by governments? I dont think that this will happen in one month  Grin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

I'm sure that we can all speculate as what the price of bitcoin will be in August. Just likes the previous months, we all wake up and feeling positive for every new month that we are entering. And same as previous months, our speculate didn't happened because the market is still on the bear control. If there is a serious upward trend that can happen next month, it could be possible trigger by some positive news that will influence investors to renew their interest on the market. The question is what kind of news or event is that? Remains to be seen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

I often read the news of Bitcoin and i think the price Bitcoin is about the 4k $ but it can go up 12k $ or moreover in this August. Because they know the Bitcoin is a sensitivity with the bad news will be affect the price. and Bitcoin is depended on some information:
1. supply and demand. More people like Bitcoin, the price is the best.
2. Information of the media, public.
3. Political change.
4. The changes in the rules of Bitcoin rules.
The price of bitcoin is difficult to predict depending on the positive information, the price will be high and opposite.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

Let's just expect a more bearish market since this is called as "GHOST MONTH". Since many investors will be staying from investments that time let's expect the whole market not only Bitcoin to go down further. I believe it will be down lower than 5k as many expert says but surely will be rebounding it's momentum soon as the ghost month ends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

I think the price will rise but slowly. The marketcap has been growth in last several weeks, so there are a huge chance that we will see a bull run in a short time. However I do not expect the price will reach All Time High as last year, when it goes more than $20.000. But I believe bitcoin and other crypto has bright future. We all need to stay positive, do not let the FUD news make us lost our hope to bitcoin.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Haha, this will definetly not happen!
Bitcoin is waiting for ETF and big institutional investors, but who knows when these funds will be approved by governments? I dont think that this will happen in one month  Grin.
SEC has been rejected ETF in so many times and i was feeling doubt if that will be accepted by US securities next month. It gives a short term hype when we come to the deadline of ETF.
I have been preparing for the worst situation.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

August, June, July, April,... none of these months matter. bitcoin is on a trend and will continue on there without paying any attention to which month we are in.

price has been at the bottom for some time now without any significant rise or drop. a lot of the analyzers believe that this is the bottom for bitcoin and they say we are getting ready for a big rise. some even go as far as predicting $60k for the ATH by the end of the year.

it is up to you what to believe for the future but for now we know that the bottom was reached.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

We are always hoping for the next month. But we are always unhappy. When is this scenario going to end?
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Looking at statistical data every year I see a potential price increase in mid-year to end of the year and most likely will begin in July. we can both see the data to speculate
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

In August, for sure, something will happen, because this month we will be waiting for big news. I'm happy that the news will be positive and, according to my forecasts, the price for the crypto currency can recover to its previous values.
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

We are always hoping for the next month. But we are always unhappy. When is this scenario going to end?

I have the same question as you, but we do not need to forget that the rise to the all time high the previous year was in 20 days. This mean that everything can happen with the price of bitcoin.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Looking at statistical data every year I see a potential price increase in mid-year to end of the year and most likely will begin in July. we can both see the data to speculate
but we must realize that bitcoin isnt always same with last year
idk what will happen. but i believe if bitcoin can grow again in this year

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

i think we will have wave soon by the end of year. Keep waiting. Now is time to ask : how many altcoins have you bought recently during this dip
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: