Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1926 times)
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

yes hopefully sir in august there will be a better change of bitcoin and may the month of august lunar month for us and bitcoin.

Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

there may be only small ups and downs in August and I think big waves will come at the end of the year and I still believe that bitcoin will grow back as it did in the past year, and hopefully no negative news stories about bitcoin because it could impact the decline in bitcoin prices.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
 I think drastic changes of bitcoin price it can never happen but it could be gradually, the month of August is another month of hope, were the crypto community moaning that there is a continues upswing until the crypto space will be filled with rockets and moons.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

In my expectation,bitcoin on the month of august will begin to slowly moving,growing up,towards a better price in the crypto market. I also expecting that before the year ends,bitcoin will reach to the higher and a lot of bitcoin believers will be successful for their whatever form of activities where it all done well.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

You are right, bitcoin is more stable than in last months and we do not see any bad happens, so we should see a little growth in next month. A little because we have not any sure information about any growth so better option is do not expect too much
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will be around 6k for a while  which is good for the market . Yes it will eventually rise up again but slowly  untill it reaches a point where investors feel confidence and then it will have a massive rise in price because of  FOMO and again it could easily surpass ATH when this happens .

totaly agree with you , the bear market we get this 6 months it's due to massive price rice in 2017 , newbies thinking bitcoin can rise in this rate indifinitlly , when they experienced soudain price collapse , the majority of newcomers feel panic and want to cut loss anyway
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

yes hopefully sir in august there will be a better change of bitcoin and may the month of august lunar month for us and bitcoin.
Yes indeed, the previous year's increase always begins in August and if the month of August rises then it is certain that the final market will continue to improve and we can get a big profit, be patient is very important.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

It still hasnt confirmed bullish on a long term scale so I would say no.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

To be honest I dont have any expectation in bitcoin by the month of august. I still think that there are bo progress or increase in trends of bitcoin until september of this year.

I still waiting for the bitcoin to reach atleast 7k before I can say that bitcoin is ready to recover. But there are no clue yet when it will happen.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

No one can guarantee, but this is crypto, everything can happen just a few days. Bitcoin price 2x in a month in November 2017. So, maybe we can 2x in August (nobody knows). Let's hope this can be true (just hope  Grin)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

Still Bitcoin is in a accumulation mode and in august cannot say as seeing the way the market is moving i dont think that the price will move above $7k but in december 2018 we can see the price moving nearby $10k.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

for next month, I'm not sure the bitcoin trend will move in the up direction ..
because of many negative issues that make investors hesitate to enter the market.
this will make the price rate decrease for a long time.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:22:51 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 03:48:15 PM by usekevin

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold.
Yes.This is the end of the fluctuations to low values.Now the bitcoin price is stable at the value of 6000$.

We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
This year their will be huge raise in the price of bitcoin.It was expecting one among the traders for long.The price of bitcoin will cross 10,000$,by the end of August.Most of the time, bitcoin is best for long term as compared to short term holding.

anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

From my point of view, It's really tough to predict. Because Bitcoin is decreasing from last 6-7 month but we are expecting at the end of 2018
Bitcoin will recover and with Bitcoin probably the whole market will recover as well. So it's really difficult to predict what Bitcoin price will be in upcoming August.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold.
$6k is the support from this moment and if goes lower, it will cause another panic.

We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin.
Chill, not all the time there will be an action overnight.

Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
They say by August 10 if the ETF attempt will be approved but it has been declined before.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Most likely in August, we will not see a market reversal and a sharp rise in the price of Bitcoin. Most likely, the price will fluctuate around 5 800 - 7000 dollars. But on this one can also make good money.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Most of the news and articles im reading at the moment are all indicating sky rocket bulls for btc in august, i have seen such predictions in the past as well sometimes they prove to be true sometimes false, no one can see in the future so i think only time will tell what next months will bring for us.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

I see panic and mess everywhere, seems like it is the best time for trend changing. And if be seriously, Bitcoin ETF may be the best what would be happened to this time on the crypto market and it may push it very hard, i hope that it will happen, CBOE is a serious and respectable organization.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

I think in August we will stay in the red line. Bitcoin movement is slow enough this mid-year, the market becomes chaotic after some bad issues about the outstanding bitcoin. Maybe at the end of the year everything will improve, so keep it for the long term

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
zemuks

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I think at August price still be in the range $5000-7000. Bitcoin movement starts in middle autumn. People come back from vacations to work and start to move price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: