Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1925 times)
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

You are mistaken it was $20k now it is $6k that is very drastic change. $6k is good base but it does not mean there is no drastic fall.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

This July. If the bitcoin price goes below 6000$. In August we must continue to face the risk that the bitcoin price may go down to 4,000$. But if the end of July price bitcoin at 6500$ price. Surely in August we will see the growth of bitcoin again. about 8000$

nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

I also hope that Bitcoin will rise quickly, but I still have not found any major events that can make Bitcoin rise. I am also looking forward to bringing good luck to us in August!
That is the desire of all of us. Recently there is some good news, but I think the news is not hot enough to make the cryptocurrency market price increase. It is hoped that ICO projects will continue to boom like late 2017
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

I don't think bitcoin and other coins can rise in a satisfying way in july and august. In my opinion, the new year can be really profitable, if the prices goes like the prices of the last year.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

EFT will be a very significant development for the market. If the result is positive, the performances of last December may be realized.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

Well,in my opinion there will be very slight upward trend by August,it appears it has been cool staying and hovering around the 6k mark for the past month and if this continues giving the fact that it appears a lot of whales have left the market.my prediction is that it may slightly go between 6.5k-7k in August.

coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

I think positive in this month of august i am hopeful that it rise up at 7k  and this is our time to trade our coins, so we can bounce back from dropping in the market recently.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

The movement of market price of bitcoin now is very unstable that is why it is not certain what will happen on August. I hopefully there will be institutional money will get on board on this next month so that there can be a positive sign on up trend for bitcoin.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

the discussion of bitcoin price trends to be trending topics either here or in local forums even in social media in 2018. but in fact they are only speculating on price and also hope the trend turns green and this is unlikely to happen at the same time will probably move slowly and it will probably start from next August this is just a speculation I personally

cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

There is not enough information for August to have a good chart for bitcoin. There is no news that may impact bitcoin to rise up again and investors are still hesitating to invest because FUD.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

it seems bitcoin in this August no one knows it because currently bitcoin prices are decreasing prices and tend to go down so bitcoin no one will know where to go this august. all have hope of being able to rise and gain enormous profits
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

I think so and will be. I expect a strong recovery in August, especially on August 10, powerful news is expected
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

we hope that  bitcoin will be at in the middle of $6k to $7k. bitcoin now is starting to recover slowly. I think in the end of the year it will hit $10k or more.As long as bitcoin will not drop to $5k more investor will invest in bitcoin and if more investor the price will get high again.we will wait again what will happen to bitcoin by august if it will start to rise again or it will stay in $6k

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:32 AM

we hope that  bitcoin will be at in the middle of $6k to $7k. bitcoin now is starting to recover slowly. I think in the end of the year it will hit $10k or more.As long as bitcoin will not drop to $5k more investor will invest in bitcoin and if more investor the price will get high again.we will wait again what will happen to bitcoin by august if it will start to rise again or it will stay in $6k
It is hard to predict the current price of Bitcoin and for the next few months. I think depending on what the investor or the whale wants to do to make the market better, it's very unlikely because the world trade war has not ended and they continue to make trouble for the Crypto community as well as other markets around the world. If you want to increase Bitcoin prices, we need more investment funds
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

it seems bitcoin in this August no one knows it because currently bitcoin prices are decreasing prices and tend to go down so bitcoin no one will know where to go this august. all have hope of being able to rise and gain enormous profits
  I am very hopeful by this august bitcoin will start to grow and can reach the peak on which many investors desired. As of now, its current value is very low but still it can be a great oppurtunity to invest or buy Btc now while its price is very affordable and may purchase it when the market can recover on bearish run.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

This July. If the bitcoin price goes below 6000$. In August we must continue to face the risk that the bitcoin price may go down to 4,000$. But if the end of July price bitcoin at 6500$ price. Surely in August we will see the growth of bitcoin again. about 8000$

Well I think the price of bitcoin will fluctuate around $6k and $6.5k. There will not be much growth to take its price to $8k. I haven't heard any positive news about bitcoin which help it price to go past $8k barrier.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

I think there is a bull in the coming days but as usual we cannot predict the market

Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

in the last days we have observed a normalization of the market, if the projections continue we can predict that little by little it could increase if no external factor alters the market, usually in these dates of vacations people have time to invest and investigate, and with the arrival of fresh money we could observe an increase in the market cap.
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

I think Bitcoin will stay in the $ 6000- $ 7000 range in August unless there is a revolution in the world of cryptocurrency,
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Undoubtedly this month will be hot for bitcoin, a lot of things will be solved and this all can change the industry as a whole. I hope after 10 numbers for us there will be good consequences and the price will go to the top Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: