Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1925 times)
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

I think you should always think according to your observations on the market, instead of the speculations. I think August is a very near future to us and in my opinion, the prices are unlikely to change fastly in this august.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

I think you should always think according to your observations on the market, instead of the speculations. I think August is a very near future to us and in my opinion, the prices are unlikely to change fastly in this august.
In August I think there will be a good volume of trades, and therefore the price will be able to grow well if there is a good news background, only now I do not think that during this period we will fly to the moon.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

without doubts the market is exposed to serious speculation to fleece from hamsters. in August I think that growth of bitcoin won't be, it would be good if in a fleta I was at least, and growth I think towards the end of a year
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

people are waiting for august 10th, if etf is accepted then everybody think that bitcoin will increase very much, we dont know it can be like this but we will see soon this things.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

if I think in the coming month the bitcoin will go up and the coin and altcoin coins will also go up. because now this bitcoin again rises steadily despite the slow increase in value

palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

There is a serious upward trend right now that Bitcoin price is trying to break $7,800 barrier. After breaking the new target will be $10,000.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

bitcoin in the month of aguustus will still stay at the current price despite the increase I think the increase is only slightly. other than that the price movement of cryptocurrency still can not be predicted to rise drastically. so to expect bitcoin prices up to 2x is still limited to the imagination.
GeorgeGriffin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

I'm sure that in August the price of bitcoin will go even lower. Until the price of $ 5000 is reached for one
bitcoin price will not start to grow.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

JrMembers

❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Code:
❤   humancoin   ❤
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █

Report to moderator
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

hope for the ride is certainly in waiting for by other friends. because the rise of bitcoin is one of our luck in the future because the price of coin ride that has been awaited of course long enough. especially if the price down certainly will be a lot of anxiety with this situation.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Bitcoin in august I think there will be a spike from now even though it's not very high but there must be an increase in bitcoin for August and bitcoin prices are quite stable.
So if you want to invest bitcoin, buy in july now when bitcoin goes down.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

I'm tired of guessing and thinking every month. if you believe in this technology, you don't have to count the days. don't depend on a specific time. imagine the future. Smiley
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

Bitcoin in August can be traded along 8000 to 9000 USD,I think the market has enter into a bull market and demand of bitcoins in the next month will make the price rise higher than it has done in the previous week.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

After the BTC rally, the subcoin rally will begin. I hope the scenario is the same as last year.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

It is currently in July, and the BTC rate tends to increase to $ 8000. It is anticipated that in August, ETH will continue to fall and BTC will continue to rise in the exchange rate, which is expected to reach $ 10,000 after the end of August to prepare for the pump in Q4. 2018.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

The market is now deflected by the thought and anticipation of many people, now other coins are not growing only the BTC is rising in this difficult time. Perhaps in August prices will rise to the moon
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

For your information, bitcoin has reached 7k now and it continues to increase for days. July has been a great month and the hopes of regaining its high value is possible. If this continues, we can achieve high values again on the first two weeks of August. I hope its not the same as the one day pump happened last time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

The market is now deflected by the thought and anticipation of many people, now other coins are not growing only the BTC is rising in this difficult time. Perhaps in August prices will rise to the moon

It would be the best time to buy some altcoins these is where the easy profit would be getting from since most of the people are concentrated in the bitcoin ETF hype. Just keep on buying on the dips of your favorite altcoin and who knows August might be the bull market enters.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

Actually it's happening now bitcoin is on good mood and continuously to go increase so I think bull will be started because of this continuously grow.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

I've heard several variants of the development of events. Or bitcoin continues this swing until the end of the year. Or, the second option, after ETF, we all fly to the moon together. And that at the moment, the bears have a chance to suppress the bullish impulse.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

I've heard several variants of the development of events. Or bitcoin continues this swing until the end of the year. Or, the second option, after ETF, we all fly to the moon together. And that at the moment, the bears have a chance to suppress the bullish impulse.
The sell orders have begun to be absorbed, and the FUD news are almost never come up again, even there are many positive news have started to show up.
There are many signs of reversal market already, hope for the best in this Q3 and Q4 of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: