Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in August?  (Read 1925 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:29 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

I've heard several variants of the development of events. Or bitcoin continues this swing until the end of the year. Or, the second option, after ETF, we all fly to the moon together. And that at the moment, the bears have a chance to suppress the bullish impulse.
The sell orders have begun to be absorbed, and the FUD news are almost never come up again, even there are many positive news have started to show up.
There are many signs of reversal market already, hope for the best in this Q3 and Q4 of 2018.
Hopefully it can happen soon because everyone has suffered a very heavy psychological impact and many are experiencing the most difficult period of their lives. I think large investment funds should come back soon because a lot of good projects are showing signs of good development and they need that investment fund to develop the project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

It would be foolish to speculate in this volatile market, we can only observe this month and as it has been rising progressively, the only thing we can expect is the news of August 10, if it is good I think we could ensure the rest of the year, with exponential growth and if it is bad, well only time will tell, in the meantime relax and enjoy.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Based on the current picture in the crypto currency market, I think that in August the price of bitcoin will be 12-15k$, when the domination reaches 55%, from that moment the overall growth of altcoins will begin.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

Well,in my opinion there will be very slight upward trend by August,it appears it has been cool staying and hovering around the 6k mark for the past month and if this continues giving the fact that it appears a lot of whales have left the market.my prediction is that it may slightly go between 7k-8k in August.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
I am hoping that the price of bitcoin will UP this coming august, many of us are waiting for that to happen, when the price of bitcoin will be stable at 7000$ then its good time to buy some alts

modod12

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

I Think Bitcoin prices will not rise in August, Agustus time to buy and hold until November and Desember because price bitcoin up in the end of the years i belive it.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

I think we will test 10k by the end of August, ETF will be positive and drive this growth
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

It's looking good for BTC. Often when there is a bull run it starts with BTC going up and alts dropping as people sell alts to buy BTC, and then once BTC stops increasing, alts start their bull run. Fingers crossed that's what's happening this time. It does look quite likely, but in the end we are all guessing.

rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

I think the price of bitcoin in August will cross $12000.Last month bitcoin price was down to $5893.But today the price of bitcoin reached $8009.This growth will continue to grow.
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

In August could go Bitcoin to $10.000, it grows every day by small steps, but a huge step is about to come, I believe in that.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Abeleez (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

It's almost unbelievable how things have turned around within the space of just one week. I was thinking that by August we will still be experiencing a bearish market until September, October or thereabout before the market will start turning green but low and behold it's happening in July. By August, Bitcoin should be up to 10,000. The 20,000 mark can be attained before the year runs out.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

we know that the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and what I see is that there are always people who continue to predict bitcoin prices every month, right now I'm just going to keep thinking positively about bitcoin and I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will definitely go up and it can happen anytime
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

forecast and speculations for Bitcoin shows a bullish move after the recent pump that happened, From what i can see on the charts Bitcoin will continue to these bullish pattern until the end of the year. I suggest to invest with extreme caution these might be whales luring investors and will take profit in a snap.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

Senior analyst of the eToro investment platform Mati Greenspan is convinced that the best times for bitcoin are yet to come and it is likely that the crypto investors are on the verge of a powerful "bull rally."
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Bitcoin all the way! The last pump is a game changer indeed, from that point the game was reversed. All chart shows that bitcoin will continue to moon. Forecast for the King of crypto currency is bullish all the way from here on and toward the end of the year were we expect the bull run. August should be really a good month as we can see more increase when it comes to value.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Bluefel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

The price of Bitcoin in August will reach $15000.Today the price of Bitcoin has crossed $8000.This is good growth.The number of investors will increase.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

The price of Bitcoin in August will reach $15000.Today the price of Bitcoin has crossed $8000.This is good growth.The number of investors will increase.

how do would you able to know the price for the following month? I dont have an idea on how would you know that. We are just speculating I guess because no one will really know how the price reacts over time, even those good traders they dont know it I guess.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

Exchange Traded Funds in August can cause next bull run and we will probably see new All Time High very soon, imagine how many funds big investors have.
And they want to invest, but they want to be safe, that is why ETF is so popular Wink.

sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I think in August we expect growth, I think that we have to break through the level above 10,000 dollars for bitcoin by September. It remains quite a bit - just before the next HYIP, against which December will seem an inconspicuous indignation on the chart ..

dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

I do not think Bitcoin prices will be able to rise to $ 15,000 in August because if the ETF fails, then think that Bitcoin prices will fall. We should not take the time to predict the price of Bitcoin in August. We should wait

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: